Early Christmas Present

SaTzu One-Shots

This year’s Christmas season seemed perfect; beautiful, white snow was falling from the sky, children's laughter could be heard in the air, and everyone was at home with their loved ones.

None of this mattered to Sana and Tzuyu though, because they were too busy getting it on in their bed.

“T-Tzuyu, I can’t-”

“Shh,” Tzuyu placed her finger on Sana’s lips as her hand trailed under the covers and caressed Sana’s hot body.

“T-Too much,” Sana panted. They’ve been making love since they woke up. It was noon now. Sana was sore and sensitive.

“You said ‘too much’ three rounds ago,” Tzuyu smirked. She brought her face to Sana’s neck and softly bit her.

“Tzuyu! Are you leaving a mark?” Sana tried to push Tzuyu’s face away from her neck.

“Yup. Everyone needs to know that you’re mine.” Tzuyu the region of Sana’s neck that she just bit.

“N-No! I won’t be able to cover it up!” Sana whined. Tzuyu chuckled and pulled back.

“Just wear a scarf or something. No one is going to suspect anything, it’s winter, after all.” Tzuyu was proud of her markings on Sana.

“I-I guess…” Sana was a bit worried. She tried to cover up one of her hickies before with makeup, but she failed miserably. All her friends knew that she was getting some with her bae.

Sana was pulled out of her thoughts when she felt Tzuyu’s head leave her neck. Tzuyu was moving down her body now. She left kisses down Sana’s collarbone and was about to give all of her attention to her s when Sana forcefully pulled Tzuyu’s face back up.

“Please, let’s stop now,” Sana begged.

“It’s funny, you were begging for something else a few hours ago,” Tzuyu chuckled. She trailed her hand to Sana’s nether region.

“I won’t be able to walk tomorrow!” Sana whined as she tried to removed herself from Tzuyu. Tzuyu laughed lightly before jumping off the bed.

“Who was the one that told me that they had more stamina?” Tzuyu teased.

“I-I’m sorry,” Sana pouted, “I was wrong, obviously.”

Sana crawled out of their bed. She winced a bit when she stood up.

“Goddammit, Tzuyu,” Sana growled as she slowly walked towards their bathroom.

“You’re welcome,” Tzuyu her lips as she looked at Sana’s body.

Sana noticed that Tzuyu was staring at her, “Stop being such a ert.”

“If I recall, you told me a few days ago that you wanted me to pay more attention to you,” Tzuyu reminded Sana, “I’m paying attention to you right now. I’m appreciating your y body.”

Sana blushed, “That’s not what I meant when I said that!”

“Eh,” Tzuyu winked at Sana as she beat her to the bathroom. She the shower and jumped inside.

“I wanted to shower first!” Sana shouted. She made it to the bathroom thirty seconds after Tzuyu did.

“You snooze you lose!” Tzuyu replied as she started cleaning herself.

“I wasn’t even sleeping!” Sana argued.

“Obviously not with the way you were tossing and turning in bed.” Tzuyu started applying shampoo into her hair.

Sana turned red again at Tzuyu’s comment.

“You can shower with me, you know,” Tzuyu said with a sing-song voice.

Hell no.”

“Why not?” Sana could tell that Tzuyu was pouting.

“We’ll be stuck here for another few hours if I go in there with you,” Sana shook her head.

“Pfft, you’re no fun.”

Sana decided to brush her teeth first and clean her face while Tzuyu showered. Tzuyu fortunately didn’t take too long. Sana softly punched Tzuyu’s arm as she scooted past her so that she can shower now. Tzuyu gave Sana a soft smack on her .

Sana squealed and was about to reprimand Tzuyu when Tzuyu suddenly pulled the shower curtain between them.

“You-”

“Go shower, you reek of ,” Tzuyu said nonchalantly as she began to brush her teeth.

“I’m going to kill you,” Sana muttered as she cleansed herself.

“No you won’t, you love me,” Tzuyu giggled.

“You’re lucky I do,” Sana rolled her eyes.

Tzuyu and Sana both finished cleaning themselves and exited the bathroom. Tzuyu sat on the bed as Sana looked through their closet.

“We should go Christmas shopping soon, we need to get gifts for our family and friends,” Sana suggested as she pulled out a Christmas themed sweater.

“Sure,” Tzuyu shrugged. She was barely listening to Sana, she was too busy staring at her cute .

“Get dressed already, I’m hungry,” Sana ordered, “We already missed breakfast, we can buy lunch from the food court at the mall and shop at some of the stores there after we’re done eating.”

“Alright, alright.” Tzuyu stood up and walked to their closet. She pulled out a black sweater. Sana raised an eyebrow and took the black sweater from Tzuyu’s hands.

“What are you doing?” Sana pouted at Tzuyu.

“What are you doing?” Tzuyu raised an eyebrow back at Sana. She tried to pull the black sweater from Sana’s hands, but she wouldn’t let go.

“You’re suppose to wear matching sweaters with me~” Sana whined.

“Oh.”

Sana pulled out a Christmas sweater that was similar to her own, “Here!”

Tzuyu looked at it with distaste, “Do I really have to?”

“Yes,” Sana glared at Tzuyu, “I’m going to make you sleep on the couch tonight if you don’t wear it.”

Tzuyu sighed and took the Christmas sweater from Sana’s hands. Sana made her sleep on the couch before, it wasn’t a very nice experience.

“Good girl,” Sana patted Tzuyu’s head and proceeded to put on the rest of her clothes. Tzuyu shook her head and did the same.

“You’re lucky you have a nice . I would’ve dumped you years ago if you didn’t.”

“Shut up and hand me my scarf.”

______________________________________________________________________

 

Sana and Tzuyu were walking hand in hand as they entered the mall’s food court. They ordered some hamburgers.

“What should we buy for our family and friends?” Tzuyu asked as she took a bite of her hamburger.

“I don’t think we can go wrong with clothes. I mean, everyone wears clothes, right?” Sana replied as she ate her own hamburger.

“I wish you didn’t,” Tzuyu winked. Sana rolled her eyes.

“We’ll just buy clothes or something.” Sana confirmed for herself as she continued eating.

“Sounds good to me, I’m too lazy to have to search for specific gifts for people.”

“I’m surprised our friends don’t hate you yet,” Sana teased.

“So am I.”

After about ten minutes, the two finished their lunch. They left the food court and entered various clothing shops. Sana picked out a bunch of clothes that she knew their friends and family members liked. She threw them all into Tzuyu’s arms as she looked through hundreds of clothes and she also made Tzuyu hold all the heavy bags. Tzuyu complained every time they entered another store. Sana had to give her a lot of kisses to make her shut up.

“Are we done yet? You bought hundreds of dollars worth of clothes!” Tzuyu’s arms were dying.

“Not yet,” Sana said as she led them to Victoria’s Secret. She stopped at the entrance and turned around.

“You can sit on that bench over there,” Sana pointed at a bench that was in front of Victoria’s Secret.

Tzuyu let out a huge sigh of relief and immediately sat down on the bench. She placed all the bags on the space next her.

“Why did you make me carry everything?” Tzuyu whined.

“Because my legs are still a bit sore from what you did to me this morning.”

Tzuyu smirked, “Heh.”

Sana rolled her eyes.

“Stay here, I’ll go inside myself,” Sana ordered as she started walking into the risque store.

“Why do you suddenly not want me to go with you?” Tzuyu looked at Sana confused. Sana rolled her eyes and turned around.

“I’m going to buy a little something for myself. I don’t need you to be nosy about it,” Sana stuck her nose up into the air.

“Maybe I actually want to go in with you this time, I want to see you pick out y clothes.”

“No.” Sana walked into the store. Tzuyu laughed and leaned back against the bench.

“Whatever, I live with you, I’ll see you in those y clothes eventually.”

______________________________________________________________________

 

After about twenty minutes, Sana finally left Victoria’s Secret. Sana held her bags to her chest as she walked to where Tzuyu was sitting. She snorted when she found Tzuyu asleep on the bench. She softly kicked Tzuyu’s foot. Tzuyu didn’t wake up.

Sana rolled her eyes. She gripped one of her bags tightly in her hand and smacked Tzuyu on the head.

“Where’s the fire?!” Tzuyu jolted awake. She looked up and saw Sana. She pouted.

“Did you just hit me?”

“Yes.”

Tzuyu just sighed, “What took you so long?”

“It took the workers a while to get me what I wanted.” Sana shrugged.

“What did you want exactly?” Tzuyu was very curious.

“None of your business. Not yet, at least,” Sana replied, “Come on, we can leave the mall now.”

Tzuyu picked up all their bags and followed Sana out of the mall.

“You could help with some of these bags you know,” Tzuyu complained.

“I’m holding my Victoria’s Secret stuff!” Sana retorted.

“But I’m holding enough items that I’ll be able to give everyone in this damn mall a present!”

“Shut up. Don’t make me force you to sleep on the couch tonight.”

Tzuyu pouted.

“Yes ma’am.”

______________________________________________________________________

 

Sana and Tzuyu returned home. Tzuyu stretched her arms after she placed all of their bags down.

“Thank god we’re home~”

“It wasn’t even that long of a walk.” Sana placed her own bags on a table.

“You weren’t the one that had to carry the weight of a baby elephant.”

Sana chuckled at that.

“Don’t worry, I’ll give you a reward later.”

Tzuyu’s ears perked up, “What kind of reward are we talking here?”

“Are you always thinking dirty?” Sana scoffed.

“Pretty much,” Tzuyu grinned cheekily.

“Why am I your girlfriend?” Sana questioned.

“Because you think I’m cute regardless of what I do,” Tzuyu answered, showing Sana a peace sign.

“True, very true.”

Tzuyu laid herself out on their living room couch, “I’m not even sure your reward will suffice for what you made me do today.”

“Hmm,” Sana hummed, “Stay here, don’t come into our bedroom until I tell you to.”

Tzuyu raised an eyebrow, but didn’t say anything. She watched Sana go into their bedroom with the bags that she got from Victoria’s Secret. Sana slammed the door shut and locked it.

“I wonder what she’s going to do…” Tzuyu wondered.

She then shrugged, “She’s probably going to tell me to come in and hit me with a pillow.”

______________________________________________________________________

 

Tzuyu rested on the couch for a while now. She was beginning to think that Sana forgot about her.

“Tzuyu~ You can come in now!” Sana chirped from inside their bedroom.

“Coming!” Tzuyu got up and slowly walked towards their bedroom.

“Please don’t hit me, please don’t hit me, please don’t hit me.”

Tzuyu slowly opened their bedroom door. Her jaw dropped.

Sana was wearing a very y and very revealing Miss Santa outfit. She wore a short red skirt that had white fluff at the openings of it; Sana’s bare thighs were out for the world to see. Her top consisted of a midriff-revealing red crop top that also had white fluff on its openings. She topped everything off by wearing a cute little Santa hat.

“Oh my…” Tzuyu was sure she was drooling now.

“You like what you see?” Sana twirled around; that caused her skirt to raise a bit and Sana ended up flashing Tzuyu her red and white .

“Oh my…” Tzuyu knew she was drooling now.

“Come here.” Sana held out her hands. Tzuyu lifted them in her daze. Sana grabbed hold of Tzuyu’s hands and pulled her in. She suddenly pushed Tzuyu down onto a chair that she placed in the center of their bedroom. She grabbed a remote for their radio and turned it on.

“All I Want For Christmas Is You” started playing from the radio. Tzuyu’s entire body was shaking in anticipation.

“You’ve been a good girl today, Tzuyu.” Sana said as she turned around, letting her back face Tzuyu.

“Uh huh…” Tzuyu muttered as her eyes locked onto Sana’s barely covered bottom.

Sana started swaying her hips ily. She slowly bent over a bit, revealing more of her delicious .

Tzuyu brought her hand to her own chest to make sure her heart was still beating.

Sana turned around and looked at Tzuyu with seductive eyes. She slowly strutted over, making sure to sway her hips in the process. She lifted her leg and rested it on Tzuyu’s lap. Tzuyu definitely saw the red and white now.

I just want you for my own, more than you can ever know~” Sana sang along as she dropped her leg and sat on Tzuyu’s lap, facing her. Tzuyu was sweating now. She felt her own dampen.

Make my wish come true~ All I want for Christmas is…” Sana brought her face to Tzuyu’s ear, “You.”

Sana pulled away from Tzuyu’s ear and kissed her hard. Tzuyu softly bit on Sana’s lower lip. Sana moaned and opened slightly. Tzuyu took the chance to softly massage Sana’s tongue with her own. Sana giggled and pulled back. She learned into Tzuyu’s ear again.

“You’re naughty. Maybe you deserve coal for Christmas this year.”

Tzuyu shivered. She rested her hands on Sana’s hips.

“I didn’t say you could touch me.”

Tzuyu whimpered, “C-Can I touch you?”

“Hmm... I don’t know,” Sana teased, tracing a finger up and down Tzuyu’s toned abs.

“Please?” Tzuyu never thought that she would be the one begging during their y times.

Sana giggled, “Sure.”

Tzuyu immediately ran her hands all over Sana’s y body. She stopped at Sana’s exposed abdomen and lightly drummed her fingers.

“D-Don’t!” Sana whimpered.

“Aren’t you suppose to be my reward? I’ll do as I please.” Tzuyu gently caressed Sana’s stomach and began drumming her fingers up to Sana’s chest. Sana bit her lip and stifled a moan.

“C-Can we take this to our bed?”

“Sure.” Tzuyu stood up. Sana automatically wrapped her legs around Tzuyu’s waist. Tzuyu turned around and slowly lowered Sana onto the soft comforter below her.

“As much as I love seeing this outfit on you, I’m going to love seeing it off of you way more.” Tzuyu began stripping them both of their clothes.

“Tzuyu…” Sana groaned at Tzuyu’s teasing fingers.

I should be singing that song you were playing earlier, because all I want for Christmas is you.” Tzuyu straddled Sana’s hips and began to make sweet, sweet love to Sana. They did it for hours; longer than the time they spent doing it this morning.

______________________________________________________________________

 

Tzuyu and Sana collapsed on their bed. They were exhausted. Tzuyu laughed a bit before turning onto her side to face Sana.

“That was awesome.”

“It was,” Sana nodded, panting.

“You didn’t need to do all that for me, why did you?” Tzuyu asked curiously, pushing back Sana’s hair that was covering her gorgeous face.

Sana smiled at Tzuyu and winked.

“Consider it as an early Christmas present.”