Third Wheel

SaTzu One-Shots

“But Mom!” Tzuyu whined.

She couldn’t believe this. Earlier that day she invited her girlfriend, Sana, to her house. She totally expects Sana to sleep over (as usual), so she cleaned her room the best she could. Tzuyu and Sana have been dating for several months now. They haven’t exactly been “innocent”, but the farthest they’ve gone is makeout sessions. Needless to say, Tzuyu was ready to… get it on.

Her parents had told her that she would have the house to herself for a few hours, that was the perfect time for them to… you know.

But now all her plans are ruined because her mother is being a-

“You have to babysit tonight, Tzuyu,” her mother says sternly. Tzuyu almost wanted to cry.

“But Sana is coming over!”

“I told you, she can come over, but you still have to babysit.” Tzuyu’s mother grabbed her purse.

“Oh, so you can have a nice double date with your friends but I can’t have alone time with my girlfriend?” Tzuyu pouted. Her mother sighed, walking towards Tzuyu and grabbing her chin.

“No, you can’t.”

God damn.

“Dad?” Tzuyu looked at her father for help. He looked at her with sad eyes.

“Don’t look at me, I don’t even want to go out.” Well, he’s no help.

“Who is this kid anyways?” Tzuyu accepted that she’ll never get out of this. She might as well know who her third wheel is.

“Her name is Somi, she’s the child of the friends I’m going out with tonight.”

“Oh, so your friends can just dump their kid with me and have a nice night but I-”

Tzuyu stopped herself when her mother glared at her. She knew that glare, it was the ‘keep complaining and I’ll show Sana your baby photos’ glare.

“Alright, that’s cool. I can do that.” Tzuyu quickly nodded. Her mother smiled brightly, patting Tzuyu on the head before heading towards the door. Her father quickly followed her.

“Tell Sana we said hi,” her father said with a small smile.

“I will.”

“Also...” Tzuyu’s mother grabbed her chin again and looked her straight in the eyes. “Do not do anything… inappropriate in front of the kid.”

“Um…” Tzuyu bit her bottom lip. “Is that rule really necessary?”

“Tzuyu.” There’s that glare again.

“I’ll try.” Tzuyu sure as hell wasn’t going to fully promise that she won’t try… stuff.

That was apparently satisfactory for her mother, because she just shrugged and put on her coat. There was a loud honk outside, signifying that her mother’s friends and kid were here. After a few seconds, a little girl wearing a large backpack, presumably Somi, trotted into the house.

“Hello Mr. and Mrs. Chou. I would like to thank you and your daughter for accepting to babysit me on such short notice,” Somi smiled poliety. Tzuyu rolled her eyes as her parents practically gushed at Somi’s politeness.

“It’s no problem at all, Tzuyu is super excited to babysit you!”

“Well-”

“Bye! Don’t burn down the house!” Her parents disappeared in record time. Tzuyu sighed and slammed the door shut. She turned around and looked at the kid, who was still smiling politely.

I guess this isn’t so bad, she seems like a good kid.

Tzuyu felt a shiver run down her spine when Somi’s smiled turned slight sadistic.

“Uh-”

Somi grabbed the hem of Tzuyu’s shirt and yanked her down to eye level. “Listen you tall freak.”

Well this little -

“Don’t tell me what to do the entire night and I might just let you live,” Somi stated with a devilish glare.

Tzuyu glared back. “Listen to me little girl, I’m in charge here, so you have to listen to me.”

“Oh, you’re gonna wish you didn’t say that.”

“Oh yeah? Well-”

The doorbell rang.

Tzuyu couldn’t contain her excitement as she ran back to the door, opening it to reveal a cutely dressed Sana.

“Sana! Come in.”

Sana gave Tzuyu and quick kiss on the lips before walking into the house. “I can sleep over, right? We never really confirmed that.” Sana held up her duffle bag as she asked the question.

“Of course!”

“Ahem.” Sana and Tzuyu looked towards Somi. Sana looked at her in shock, dropping her duffle bag.

“Oh! I didn’t know we were having company.”

“I didn’t know either until a few minutes ago…” Tzuyu said with a pout. Sana smiled and pinched Tzuyu’s cheeks.

“Hi, my name is Sana, what’s yours?” Sana kneeled down and grinned at the child. Somi immediate put on her best smile before reaching out her hand.

“My name is Somi, it’s truly a pleasure to meet you.” Sana almost squealed she she bypassed Somi’s hand, hugging her instead.

Tzuyu gulped as she saw Somi smirking over Sana’s shoulder.

This two-faced little-

“We’re gonna have a fun night together! We can play all sorts of games~” Sana practically jumped around the room, holding onto Somi tightly.

“As much as I would enjoy that, I’m afraid I have to complete my homework.” Somi’s voice was muffled since her face was buried in Sana’s hair.

“Oh, of course, that’s way more important!” Sana quickly put Somi down. Somi grabbed her backpack, which had fallen when she hugged Sana, and walked towards Tzuyu’s dining room table.

“I’ll be doing my homework here, you two may entertain yourselves with other activities.” Somi pulled out her folder, smiling at the two. Tzuyu could’ve sworn there was an evil glint in her eyes.

I don’t trust this kid.

“Such a responsible child!” Sana said as she pulled Tzuyu to the living room. Tzuyu didn’t trust leaving Somi alone, but she would never pass up some alone time with Sana.

“I guess.”

Tzuyu laid down on the couch, opening her arms towards Sana. Sana smirked before nuzzling herself on top of Tzuyu.

“Wanna watch a movie?” Sana whispered.

“I don’t think we’re gonna be doing any watching.” Tzuyu wiggled her eyebrows. Sana giggled as she sweetly pecked Tzuyu on the nose.Tzuyu wrapped her arms around Sana’s waist, pulling her closer. It didn’t take long for their lips to meet.

Tzuyu ran her arms up and down Sana’s back, eventually resting her hands on Sana’s soft bottom. She gave a little squeeze, earning herself a soft moan. Their tongues did a little dance as their hands slowly caressed each other’s bodies. Tzuyu’s hand grabbed the hem of Sana’s blouse, getting ready to pull it up.

But then she heard a noise.

Tzuyu opened one eye and saw Somi standing on the banister, smirking at them.

What is she-

Tzuyu’s eyes widened when she saw water balloons in Somi’s hands. Somi raise one of them, ready to strike. Without removing her lips from Sana’s, Tzuyu quickly rolled them off the couch as the water balloon hit the couch, soaking one of the cushions.

“Tzuyu, you’re such an animal~” Sana giggled, giving Tzuyu’s bottom lip a little bite. Tzuyu groaned before pulling away from Sana.

“Sana, that little kid is-”

“Sana, can you help me on my homework? I’m having issues solving this math problem.” Somi’s suddenly appeared next to them, looking at Sana with pleading eyes. Sana quickly stood up, dusting off her clothes.

“Of course!” Sana took Somi’s hand and walked with her to the dining room. Somi turned around and winked at Tzuyu. Tzuyu nearly growled at the sight.

She took a look at her couch and whined to herself before grabbing the cushion. She has to get it dried quickly to avoid damages.

This freaking kid isn’t just a third wheel, she’s a damn -block (or -block, I guess).

After about an hour, Tzuyu placed the cushion back onto the couch and entered the kitchen. As much as she hates the kid, she has to feed her. She made a few sandwiches before going into the dining room.

“Eat.” Tzuyu placed the sandwiches on the table. Somi smiled at her.

“Thank you, I appreciate your kindness.”

As Sana gushed at her reply, Tzuyu glared at her.

You ain’t fooling me.

“Thank you for your help Sana, I think I understand it now.”

Sana patted Somi’s head in response. She took Tzuyu’s hand, intertwining their fingers. Tzuyu allowed herself to be pulled towards the kitchen.

“We should make a meal for ourselves.” Sana swung their linked arms happily as they entered the kitchen.

“I know what I wanna eat.” Tzuyu winked at Sana as she brought her hands to Sana’s bottom once more, lifting her up. Sana squealed as she wrapped her legs around Tzuyu’s waist. Her squeals turned into giggles as Tzuyu spun them around.

Eventually Tzuyu placed Sana on the countertop, leaning in slowly. Sana’s eyes fluttered shut, meeting Tzuyu in a passionate kiss. Sana wrapped her arms tightly around Tzuyu’s neck, pulling her in as close as possible.

Tzuyu situated herself comfortable between Sana’s legs, running her fingers up Sana’s body and grazing her chest. Sana gave Tzuyu’s neck a rough nip in response, letting out little mewls of pleasure.

Tzuyu was about to kiss down Sana’s neck when she heard another sound.

Oh no.

Tzuyu opened her eyes, trying to pull back. Sana refused to let go of Tzuyu. She continued to plant hot kisses onto Tzuyu’s lips, unaware of the danger behind her.

Tzuyu could see Somi holding a slingshot. The little girl pulled back the rubber band. Tzuyu’s panic builds when she sees the large rock. She quickly wrapped her arms around Sana and forced her to lean back against the countertop, doing her best to keep them flat. If Tzuyu wasn’t so scared for her life, she would be pretty aroused right now.

"Oh Tzuyu~"

Tzuyu could hear the large rock fly over their heads and it smashed into the window behind her. Sana gasped in shock and sat up.

“What was that?!” Sana stared at the shattered window.

Tzuyu growled, “That little girl-”

“Sana! What was that? I’m so scared!” Somi came out running, tears rolling down her face.

Oh she’s good.

Sana immediately pushed Tzuyu off of her and jumped off the counter. “I don’t know, but don’t be scared, I’m sure Tzuyu will figure out what happened.” Tzuyu’s eye twitched.

“Somi is the one who-”

“Can you come back with me to the dining room? I don’t want to be alone,” Somi sniffled.

“Of course!” Sana held Somi’s hand and began leading her to the dining room. Somi turned around and stuck out her tongue at Tzuyu.

… I’ll kill her.

Tzuyu shook that thought away as she looked at the broken window. She ran her fingers through her hair. “How am I going to fix this?” She spent about fifteen minutes staring at her window, thinking about all the ways her parents were going to murder her.

After a sudden realization, Tzuyu snapped her fingers. “I don’t need to fix anything, I just need to tell my parents that Somi did this. Hopefully they’ll tell her parents and have her grounded or something.”

Tzuyu nodded to herself, satisfied with her plan. When she walked into the dining room, she saw only Somi.

“Where’s Sana?”

Oh god, she didn’t kill her did she?

“She went to the bathroom to shower.” Somi replied. Tzuyu almost pouted. She planned for them to shower together.

Somi suddenly smirked at Tzuyu, reminding her that she is a little devil. Tzuyu’s eyes narrowed. She bent down over the table and spoke in a low voice.

“Okay little girl, these games stop now. Stop trying to ruin my night.”

Somi scoffed. “I told you to not tell me what to do, you didn’t listen. You still aren’t listening.”

Tzuyu was about to retort when she heard Sana shout.

“Tzuyu! I need towels!”

“Coming!” Tzuyu immediately replied. Somi whistled.

“Wow, you’re whipped.”

“Shut up.”

Tzuyu grabbed extra towels from the hallway closet before making her way to the bathroom, which was on the second floor. She knocked twice before slowly opening the door.

“I have-”

Tzuyu’s jaw dropped. There was a slight fog from the hot water Sana used, but it didn’t do much to hide Sana’s very body. The towels dropped to the floor.

“I… Um…” Tzuyu was speechless.

Sana giggled as she picked up the towels. “Thanks baby.” Sana gave Tzuyu a quick kiss before wiping herself dry with the soft towels.

“D-Don’t mention it…”

Tzuyu was about to suggest some… activities they could do together in the shower when Sana suddenly spoke.

“Somi is such a sweet little girl.”

Tzuyu couldn’t prevent her eyes from twitching.

“I would like a daughter like her one day, cute and polite.” Sana cupped Tzuyu’s cheeks, giving them both a soft peck. “Just like you.”

Tzuyu could barely concentrate on what her girlfriend was saying. Her scrumptious body was too much of a distraction.

“Wouldn’t it be wonderful if we had a daughter like her one day?”

That sure broke Tzuyu out of her inappropriate thoughts.

We?

“Uh-”

Tzuyu heard something break in the hallway.

.

“L-Let’s talk about that later!” Tzuyu ran out of the bathroom, remembering to close the door behind her. She looked around the hallway, but didn’t see anything broken.

Where’s the brat?

Tzuyu ran down the stairs and poked her head into the dining room.

“What did you-”

Somi wasn’t there either.

She suddenly heard cackling. Tzuyu ran back to the living room and looked up. She saw Somi sitting on top of the banister's railing. She was holding a very large and expensive vase.

.

“Somi! You better not drop that vase!” Tzuyu growled. Somi smirked and held it higher above her head.

“Don’t tell me what to do!” Somi glared. She held out the vase, getting ready to drop it. Unfortunately, the weight of it suddenly caused her to lose her balance.

Tzuyu felt a whole new sense of panic run through her as she saw Somi teeter.

And it wasn’t the vase she was worried about.

"Let go of the vase!" Tzuyu shouted.

Somi let go of the vase in hopes of regaining her balance, but it was too late. As the vase crashed to the floor, Somi felt herself lose contact with the banister.

Tzuyu quickly reacted. She ran as fast as she could and held out her arms. A loud “oomf” was heard as Tzuyu caught her, but it was quickly followed by groans of pain as Tzuyu fell and landed on top of the broken vase. Amazingly, Somi was unharmed during all of this.

Tzuyu let go of Somi and sat up.

“Ow ow ow.”

Somi took a few steps back and actually looked… guilty.

“What was that sound?” A freshly-clothed Sana appeared from the top of the staircase. She gasped when she saw Tzuyu on the floor and ran down the stairs at record speed.

“Tzuyu!” Sana pushed away some of the shards and cradled Tzuyu’s head. “Are you okay? What happened?”

“I-I’m fine.” Tzuyu slowly sat up. Luckily for her, none of the sharp pieces pierced through her skin. She brushed off some of the rubble before looking at Somi.

“Are you okay?” Tzuyu asked.

Somi looked shock. “Uh, yeah… thanks.” Tzuyu nodded.

“Good.”

“What happened?” Sana asked once more. Somi looked between the two and let out a guilty sigh.

“I-” Somi began to speak.

“I was moving the vase to wash it. I accidentally dropped it and fell,” Tzuyu cut her off. Somi snapped her head at Tzuyu, very surprised at her statement.

“Oh Tzuyu, I’m suppose to be the clumsy one in our relationship.” Sana pouted.

“It’s okay, I’m fine. Can you get me a dustpan and broom from the closet?” Tzuyu asked Sana.

Sana nodded and left the two alone in the living room.

“...Why?” Somi asked, looking at Tzuyu in shock. “Why didn’t you tell her the truth?”

Tzuyu sighed. “Because I know what it’s like to mess with the babysitter. I did it all the time when I was a kid. I was thinking about getting you in trouble with your parents, but…” Tzuyu patted Somi’s head. “I’ve been tattletaled on by my babysitters before, it was never pleasant. You seem like a good kid. You just get… bored… sometimes.”

Somi slowly nodded. “Is that the only reason?”

Tzuyu sheepishly rubbed the back of her neck. “Also, Sana likes you a lot. She’s quite infatuated with the idea that you are the perfect child. It would crush her if she learned you were a little…” She stopped the words of profanity from leaving .

“Brat?” Somi suggested.

“Yeah, sure.” Tzuyu nodded. “I think I was more upset that you were ruining my alone time with Sana than anything else. Don’t worry, I’ll get over it.”

Somi smiled at Tzuyu. “If it makes you feel any better, Sana likes you a lot. I think she has plans for you tonight.”

Tzuyu blinked. “Uh, what?”

“When she was helping me with my homework, which I totally didn’t need help on, she kept talking about you. She said I was lucky to have you as my babysitter because you’re so caring. She also told me how nervous she was because she planned to take the next step with you, whatever that means…” Somi scrunched up her nose. “What does that mean anyways?”

Tzuyu chuckled. “Don’t worry about it.”

“Okay, whatever.” Somi shrugged.

“Thanks for telling me that. I was a little nervous for tonight too, but it’s nice to know I’m not alone.” Tzuyu Somi’s hair.

Somi tilted her head, scrunching her face in confusion. “What are you guys nervous about?”

“Don’t worry about it.”

Sana finally returned with the broom and dustpan. Tzuyu took them from her and cleaned up the mess. The three of them ending up watching a few cartoons before the front door opened.

“We’re back!” Tzuyu’s parents entered the house. “How was your night?”

Tzuyu gulped. She has to tell them about the broken window and vase.

“I-”

“Mr. and Mrs. Chou.” Somi caught their attention. “I had a wonderful time tonight. Tzuyu was very responsible and took good care of me. I’d like to let you know that you may have a raccoon problem. There was a raccoon earlier that broke a vase and jumped through your kitchen window. You might want to call animal control.”

Their mouths dropped. “What?! Oh thank god you’re all okay! Tzuyu, good job on keeping everyone safe!” Tzuyu’s parents hugged her tightly.

“N-No problem.” Tzuyu blinked.

Somi waved them goodbye, shooting a quick wink at Tzuyu. Tzuyu gave Somi a quick fist bump.

“Try not to kill your other babysitters," Tzuyu whispered.

“I can’t promise that,” Somi snickered. Tzuyu shook her head before waving the child off. Her family waved Somi’s family goodbye before closing the door.

“Well! This has been a tiring night!” Tzuyu’s father stretched out his muscles.

“I’ll say.” Tzuyu sighed.

“We’ll get that window fixed first thing tomorrow.” Her mother walked upstairs; quickly followed by her husband.

“You two.” She pointed at Tzuyu and Sana before smirking.

“Try not to be too loud tonight, we actually want to get some sleep.”

Tzuyu and Sana’s faces became bright red.

“Um-”

“Good night!” Her parents disappeared.

Tzuyu slowly faced Sana. “So… you come here often?” She smiled cheekily.

Sana laughed. “As a matter of fact, I do.” Sana grabbed Tzuyu’s hand and led her to the couch. She pushed Tzuyu down onto it and straddle her lap. Tzuyu immediately rested her hands on Sana’s hips.

Sana leaned down, pressing her warm body close to Tzuyu’s. She cupped the taller girl’s face and left light kisses along her jaw. Tzuyu let out a soft sigh of content.

“You know… I have a bed upstairs.” Tzuyu bit her bottom lip as she looked at Sana with dark eyes.

Sana giggled. “I hope you do, how else would you sleep?” Tzuyu let out an awkward cough.

“You… wanna go to my bed and… sleep?” Tzuyu held her breath as Sana trailed down Tzuyu’s neck.

“Sure...” Sana brought her soft lips close to her girlfriend’s ear before continuing her reply.

“I don’t think we’re going to get any sleep tonight though.”

Tzuyu shivered.

Who needs sleep anyways?