Bad Boy

Bad Boy [Taekook]

Jungkook wordlessly stared at the clock in worry as it ticked, his knees jerking impatiently from waiting for hours for his boyfriend to come back home and in his arms. He let himself sigh as it striked 10:00 pm, but then a part of him knows where his boyfriend will be going at this hour.

He knew his boyfriend was part of a gang named 'Bangtan' it was a pretty famous one that many other gangs want to fight with them for bets or for just more power, it worried Jungkook to the core, he recalled the many nights his boyfriend had opened the door, lips bruised and his face and body heavily scarred and bruised also.

All Jungkook could do was aid him and cry himself to sleep when he knows his lover is asleep. Jungkook tried to understand him because, it was an addiction to the bad boy, it's like his whole life depended there, but there are times that Jungkook just can't appreciate it. He was about to stand up when he heard the door burst open, he turns his head and sees his lover, breathing evenly, body and face bruised once again. Jungkook went over to him and helped him walk, he turned to his lover in worry.

"Hey, you alright Tae?" Jungkook asked, Taehyung nodded his head and let himself calm down in the warm embrace of his boyfriend. Jungkook made Taehyung sit in the edge of the bed, going towards the first aid kit, Jungkook kneeled down in front of Taehyung and started aiding him.

"So what was the fight about" "A bet" "It's always a bet" And everything went silent, no one dared to utter a word, to say Jungkook was disappointed with his lover, since he couldn't control his own desires, he held his tears back at the thought of Taehyung leaving him, no he can't , Jungkook isn't ready yet.

Taehyung felt the tension, his shoulders have tensed up, the look the younger gave him gave Taehyung confusion. Taehyung pulled out a cigarette to calm his nerves, but he didn't know it angered Jungkook more, before Taehyung couldn't place it on his mouth, Jungkook took the cigar away and stomped on it on the floor, killing it, Taehyung looked at Jungkook in shock as he had tears falling down his eyes, a wave of guilt rushed through Taehyung

"Smoking is goddamn bad for the health Taehyung! You'll get sick if you do that again! This is worse than letting yourself get beaten up just for a bet" Jungkook suddenly voiced out all his thoughts, bit neither of them stopped.

"Why are you like this? I always worry for you when you go to that place! Do you not love me anymore? Are you taking advantage of me right now? I have tried to understand Tae, but Christ i can't take it anymore!" Jungkook said through his tears and he ran upstairs to his room, crying to himself on the bed.

Taehyung sighed and punched the wall out of anger harshly, he felt guilty, he never knew that was what Jungkook had felt all this time, but for Jungkook he would stop, stop this and everything. Because he knows he needs Jungkook more than anything in the world. More than money or anything everyone basically desires. Taehyung went upstairs and slowly opened the door to their bedroom, he saw Jungkook's shoulder 's shaking, his back facing Taehyung, the bad boy quietly closed the door and went closer to Jungkook.

"Jung--"

"Don't talk to me"

"But bunny" Taehyung said with a pout. Calling Jungkook with his endearment for his lover, he slowly crawled on the bed and wrapped his limbs around Jungkook's body.

"I'm sorry for taking advantage of you, I'm sorry for making you worry and I'm sorry I'm a bad boy" Taehyung whispered gently in Jungkook's ear, he felt Jungkook calm down a few minutes later and the younger turned his body to look back at Taehyung, pecking his forehead, nose, cheeks and lips, smiling as he did so.

"It's alright as long as you do your best to avoid them" Jungkook said, Taehyung smiled and cuddles closer to his boyfriend, dreaming about each other through the night