1|| Groom & Bride

We Got Married

ALL # Dae. Annyeonghasaeyeo

MC 1# Seen we been in a new season. Our staff already pick on our groom also bride for the next couple.

MC 2 # Nae. Keureomyeon. I hope all of you welcome them with your full heart.

MC 3 # Aigoo. Let's see the couple now.

 

Cube Entertainment,

 A whole group of boys run towards their practice room. "Oh! Igebuya? Why with this camera?" Hui asking while pick up the box given by staff. "What inside that leadernim?" Hongseok run to Hui quickly leaving all the member outside. "Yah! Wait for us." Hongseok smile beside Hui.

 "Hyung." Hui give the card to Jinho. "Buya?" "Hyung.. wae?" All of Pentagon members getting nervous when two of their hyungs start whispering among themselves. "Wooseok ahh~ Do you konw...." "Yah! It's not fair. Why our immature maknae get to marry first?" Hui start hitting the giant maknae while all of them start to .

 "His wife must be older right since he the maknae." Kino said while carrying some bottles. "Molla. But I prefer a young one." Wooseok say drink after Yuto. "Yah! He be overexcited." Hongseok hit him hard on shoulder. "Hyung~" Wooseok whined hitting Hongseok back.

Jung Wooseok

WS. Annyeonghasaeyeo Jung Wooseok imnida. I'm Pentagon maknae also a rapper. 

Q. How your feeling about this?

WS. Well.. umm... Honestly, I don't  have any special talent to show and I also don't have any possibility to be a good husband. But I hope from this program uri fans can discover many things from me and love Pentagon more.

Source Music cafe, (1 hour earlier)

 Galaxy and Gfriend are having lunch together. "Where IU eonni?" "She will arrive later but she ask to buy her jjangpong." Yuju, Ahim and Hannah run to the counter and order their dishes. "Oh! Buya?" Suddenly there some cameraman and a staff giving them a box. "What in that LyeA eonni?" "Oh!" LyeA, Sowon and Eunha are surprise read the card content.

 "Is this for real? Aww~ I envy her. She have everything." "Yeah. The look, luck, voice, and everything." "Shut up Yera. QiAra. You guys look ugly pouting like that." "G.Na eonni please scold May eonni for us?" "What May say was true anyway. You guys look ugly." All of them laugh hearing G.Na comment.

MC 2 # What a lovely entertainment.

MC 1 # They been called monster rookies ever since they debut right?

MC 3 # Nae. I envy their maknae voice. Many people agree that Hannah's voice are mixed of vocalist Ailee and IU.

MC 2 # Isn't she Leon trainee? Along with Aien and Ahim?

MC 3 # Yup. But Leon ent mixed them with Source Music trainee Team A.

 "Oh! IU eonni." Ahim and Hannah run hugging her. "What's wrong with this maknae?" "Eonni, Hannah going to be wife in WGM program." "Heol. Jinjja?" Again the staff give them a card. "Prepare something special for your dinner date tonight near Namsan tower. Also please write a note for your virtual husband and give him some clue."

Hannah Park

Q. How would you describe yourself?

HN. Uhmm... Let me think. Maybe a clueless person. Sometimes I'm a bit clumsy.

Q. What your ideal husband?

HN. I said this once in an interview. I like someone who is manly. And I admitted that I like a guy like S.Coups sunbae.

 

Namsan Tower,

 Wooseok carefully walk out from their car. "Hwaiting maknae!" Just about he want to take a step the staff give him a card. "Welcome to the Wonderland. Please find the fairy, goblin and ice princess before meeting your love. The clue will be given if you find the. Follow your heart. Love, your jagi." Wooseok smile reading the card. "She really a sweet person. So let find the fairy first."

 Wooseok start searching near the trees of locks. And a glimpse of yeoja caught his eye. "Chakamanyeo!" The fairy run quickly hearing Wooseok voice but fortunately he catch her. "Annyeonghasaeyeo IU sunbae." IU just bow smiling shyly. "Here your clue and run through this path. You will meet the goblin after that. Bye." Wooseok open the card "New York City."

 Wooseok ask the cameraman to light on because the pathway light abit dark. Wooseok carefully search for the goblin in the bush. "Kyaa!" "Ohh! Nunna. Annyeonghasaeyeo but why are you dress... ahh~ you're the goblin. Mianheiyeo." LyeA pout hearing Wooseok comment. "Yeogi. Go to the gazebo. There the icy princess." "Nunna, you look good in the goblin suit." Wooseok open the envelope and read the card. "Twinkle?"

 "Princess eodinniya?" Wooseok shout waiting under the gazebo. "How rude of you call the princess like that. Should I frost you up?" Wooseok stand quickly seeing an ice princess. "Mian. Your wife ask me to read the script. But seen I shown up you need to play a game. Cham cham cham game. I don't know how to describe this so search it by yourself. Mianhei. "I confident in this game. Let play it right away." After a few game finally Wooseok win it fairly. "Here. Read this." Yuju give him the card also addition a beautiful handmade card.

MC 1 # What a beautiful card. But is the goblin really that short?

MC 3 # Nae. Her height is 150cm? She the shorter yet the oldest in group.

 "Dear my lovely husband, chukahae because you pass the supernatural creatures. Meet me at the top of the tower. I already prepare your dinner. Come up and meet your beautiful wife." Wooseok smile sweetly. "Nuna, is she really write this by herself?" "Nae. But mostly of the writing is our idea."

 Wooseok take a deep breath and push the door slowly. And the first thing he hear is a lovely music from her flute. "Heoksi. Are you really my wife?" "Nae. Annyeonghasaeyeo sunbaenim." Hannah bow and smile beautifully to Wooseok. "Omo! Did I just saw an angel just now?" Wooseok ask cover his reddish face. "Aii~ Gamsahamida sunbae. But I don't think I'm that beautiful." Suddenly they become awkward. "Hannah sshi, how about we drop formalities? Hust call me oppa. Or the best yeobo." Hannah smile shyly and cover her face that slowly become red.

 Hannah and Wooseok start to dig on their dinner. "Yah! Igeoneun jinjja jjang. Where to you get this dishes?" "I cook it by myself." "Waa~ I get a handful and beautiful wife." Hannah suddenly cough hearing Wooseok comment. "Oppa please stop with the cheesy comment. You embarrassing me." "But I like seeing you blush. It's so cute." "How about we lock our own love here?" "Keureom... Aii~ You try to change the topic." "Here. I bought a blue lock for you and purple for me. Promise that we must meet here on our last day to celebrate our last memories." Wooseok nod and smile. "But now let have fun. Araseo?" They giggling and talking some more before leave to lock their love.

 

 

PREVIEW

"Are you really want to do this together?"

"Keureom. I can't be afraid of this."

"But if I pass this make sure you give me what I want."

"Araseo. Himnaesaeyeo."

"I will get my present."

 

 

 

                                                                                                                                                       

Author's note

Guys, Im sorry for not updating about i dont remember.. hehehehe Im really sorry. Anyway I will try to updated at least two or one chapter today. As a payback. If I wasn't lazy i will try to update as much as i can. Im truly sorry because i was busy with my school and im having many problems now. Love all of u who reading this and giving much support to me.