D&Y

LOVE&U

I didn't double-check it. Sorry for any mistypes, grammatical errors, or any other mistakes present in this story. Hope you enjoy this short story! ^^

 

 


 

 

"Fifteen minutes break and we'll continue with Dumb & Dumber!" said Hanbin slightly panting out of exhaustion.

With that being said all the members wasting no time to just collapse themselves on the floor, trying hard to get their breath back to normal. They've been practicing six songs for the last 3 hours and because of the busy schedules they had, the boys are forced to start practicing at this hour which is at 2 in the morning.

Yunhyeong is having much harder times than the others, being scolded by Hanbin which feels like a thousand times and hurt his arm after he fell from the van right in front of YG Building doesn't help much either, what a clumsy boy he is. He's lucky enough to not broke any single bone inside his precious arm.

"Aish, my arm."

 

"Hyung!" The 'old' maknae slowly approaching him with a bottle of refreshing water and the way-too-charming smile of his. "Here." he said while giving the bottle to his most favorite hyung.

"Thanks dong dong!" He replied smiling and unhesitatingly take a sip of the water Donghyuk just gave him.

Yunhyeong's bruised arm doesn't go unnoticed by Donghyuk. He has been putting extra attention to Yunhyeong since the days of WIN, at first he thought that it was only a feeling of adoration towards the older but it turned out to be a more serious one that he never expected to be in love with Yunhyeong. Yes, he fell in love with one of his hyungs. Definitely not Hanbin nor Bobby, neither is Jinhwan.

"Hyung, let me put bandages for your arm okay?"

"What?" He has been spacing out for a moment, either out of exhaustion or thinking something really important. He comes back to earth seconds after and quickly get what Donghyuk means, "Oh no, it's okay I'm okay!"

"Then let me give you a little massage?"

"No need my Hyukkie, I'm fine really. Besides, you're exhausted yourself."

It's hard for Donghyuk to hold back his blush from the nickname Yunhyeong just gave him, fortunately he's strong enough to act normally even though he is dying inside.

"Well, I take 'no' for a reply." He stands up and positioning himself behind Yunhyeong. "You are having hard times today and this is the least thing I can do with my remaining energy."

"Okay then, sure. Thanks! You are really my favorite dongsaeng!"

Donghyuk feels like screaming to the canyon and let it echo through so that the whole world could hear his heart shouting for Yunhyeong's name.

 

Fifteen minutes passed so quickly that all the members are starting to sigh while trying to gather back their energies for the last moves of their practice today which means, giving all of them and prepare for the after practice drained-state. It has become a habit for an idol to have such an excessive practices so that the result won't disappoint a lot of people who support them like their Yang Hyun Suk sajang-nim, their parents and family, and of course their one and only, iKONics.

On the way to dorm is a silent and a nice one. All six boys fell asleep as soon as they get inside the van, all but one, and it is Yunhyeong. He is tired too but whenever he tried to get some short sleep his hurting arm won't let him. In the end, he chose to just looking at the now falling asleep Donghyuk instead. He's feeling these kind of relaxing and happy feelings whenever Donghyuk was around and honestly speaking he's confused himself, but Yunhyeong couldn't help but to treat him like his precious one. More than to a brother but less than a lover, he prefers the last one though. Without he realizing, Donghyuk has been looking back to him for god knows how long.

They look into eachother's eyes without saying anything, in any other occasions it would be awkward but it's different now somehow.

"What are you thinking, hyung?"

"Nothing." Still looking into Donghyuk's eyes, "I'm just.... enjoying the quietness."

"That is..... weird?" He shifted a little and accidentally on Yunhyeong's hurt arm. "Aw!"

That wasn't loud but enough to wake Hanbin up who was sleeping right beside him and of course gives Donghyuk a little shock attack as he doesn't have a clue of what he did.

"What? What's wrong?" said Hanbin still half-awake.

"Umm... nothing, really. Just go back to sleep!" Yunhyeong said while slightly rubbing his arm.

"Is it your arm? Ah, I'm sorry hyung I didn't mean to! I have to make a note to treat your wound later at home." said Donghyuk when he realized that he was on Yunhyeong's hurting arm.

"Wound? Arm? Are you hurt?" said Hanbin quietly but a little serious.

Yunhyeong can feel his cold sweat slowly dripping, "No, well.. You saw when I fell, right? It's okay no big deal..."

"Yeah I saw you but at least you could tell me, now I'm feeling like the faulty one here. I scolded you many times because you messed up the whole choreography, turns out you're hurt." Donghyuk and Yunhyeong are able to see the change of expression of Hanbin from serious into a guilty one.

"No no no... Really, okay it's hurt but it's my fault that I didn't tell you, you didn't know so please just let Donghyuk treat my arm and you can go back into a heartless strong B.I. It really doesn't suit you to look worried and guilty ya know?" said Yunhyeong while joking.

"Well... okay? Is it okay for you Donghyuk?" Hanbin shifted his gaze towards the younger.

"It's fine, I'd love to." Donghyuk feels like he chose a wrong word but none of them giving any reaction so he thinks that it's okay.

"Okay then, it's quite far from the dorm. Better go back to sleep..." said Hanbin while positioning himself into his previous sleeping-in-the-car style.

 

Everyone is going back to sleep including Yunhyeong but not after interlacing his fingers with Donghyuk's. To be honest, he is feeling both happy and confused. Maybe it is just a normal skinship from the older? But this is quite rare. No further thoughts, both of them close their eyes and drifted into dreamland.

 

Later in the dorm...

 

"Okay! It's all good!" said Donghyuk while cleaning up the equipments. They've changed to their PJs and ready to go to sleep.

"Thank you so much, Hyukkie. I should be able to do these all myself though."

"Nope, let's say I want to be a good dongsaeng for you.."

"You are a good dongsaeng to me. Uhm...."

"What?" Donghyuk look up to the older, waiting for a reply.

"Nothing. You should go to sleep, it's like 4 a.m. and I bet you are so hell tired."

"Or, I could just stay up here and be your company? C'mon hyung tomorrow is our day off anyway."

"If you want to be my company so bad, why don't you sleep here with me?"

 

He froze.

He doesn't know what to do.

He wants to sleep with him, but.... he really is speechless..

'C'mon Donghyuk! Give him an answer! Don't be like a fool and keep silent for centuries like this!' his inner starts to barge in his mind.

 

"It's okay if you don't want to though, I'm just asking.. It's-"

"Of course!" Donghyuk cut whatever Yunhyeong tried to say, only followed by bunch of stutters coming from the younger, "W-well y-yeahh... If it's okay? I mean, i know it's okay since you asked, but well, I'd love too, I mean-" This time Yunhyeong who cut whatever Donghyuk tried (really hard) to say, by pulling the younger to the bed with him.

"Hyung... Uhm..."

"Just sleep~" Yunhyeong back-hugged him and closed his eyes. Donghyuk in the other hand is trying hard to process what really is happening right now. Is Yunhyeong really hugging him to sleep right now? 'Wow' he thought. But he shrugged it off and close his eyes too, unable to complain and definitely like it to the moon and back.

 

 

The next morning, Donghyuk wake up only to find out that the other side of the bed is empty. "Where is this guy. He hurt himself but never listen when people told'm to rest. Urgh."

He then go to the bathroom to do his morning routine and head to the kitchen afterwards. He found Yunhyeong sitting in the dining room with Jinhwan. They are in a deep conversation like they've been talking about a plan to destroy a kingdom of alien whom ready to attack earth at any time. Donghyuk noticed they stopped talking when Jinhwan is aware of his presence.

"Good morning, donghyuk! How's your sleep?"

"Uhm.. Good?" He blushed a little while saying that, "Well yeah, it's short but it's enough. Hyungs what are you doing here?" Yunhyeong stiffen and it doesn't go unnoticed by the younger. However Jinhwan looks calm while answering, "We've been talking about something and also about how he got those wounds on his arm. Clumsy.."

"Hey!" said Yunhyeong while pouting.

"Okaay.. okaayy.. whatever... C'mon let's eat, Donghyuk?"

"Thanks, who's cooking?"

"Him." said the oldest while pointing towards Yunhyeong.

"You cook?"

"He insisted, he said he wants to cook you the best meal ever. Which I doubt since he cooks with one hand only."

"Never doubt me hyung! I'm a pro." said Yunhyeong proudly.

"Hahaha, thanks hyung! By the way, where are the others?"

"Hanbin is with Bobby doing their new arrangement for one of BLACKPINK projects. I don't know where are Chanwoo and Junhoe though, they left early this morning." Jinhwan explaining while eating his food. However Donghyuk feels an unusual feeling around him, Yunhyeong, and Jinhwan. It confuses him but he doesn't think much about it, maybe it's just his feeling after all.

 

The rest of the day feels kind of boring, at least for Donghyuk. He just laying lazily in the living room while watching TV and playing with his phone. He also realize that Yunhyeong is being super-close with Jinhwan today. He feels slighty jealous but what can he do? Scold the oldest and say "Get away from my hyung!"? It's an impossible thing to do, he adores Jinhwan as much as he adores the other hyungs in the group.

It gets more annoying for Donghyuk when he witnessed Yunhyeong hugging Jinhwan in his and Jinhwan's shared-room. He acts like nothing happened and goes to the dining room since his room is occupied by the two boys.

 

 

He wished the night to be a little bit better but to no avail since Yunhyeong is having another deep conversation with Jinhwan in the dining room. God knows how he hates this one hyung of his right now, but what for? It's not like Yunhyeong is his boyfriend or anything? But after all those skin-ships and talks they've had, he hopes that someday they would be the happiest couple on earth. And the universe finally decided to make his mood worse as Junhoe approaches him and take a sit right beside him.

"A little grumpy I see. Quite unusual for you though."

"What do you want Junhoe?"

"Nothing. I didn't say that I want anything from you."

"Look, I'm having unmood situation here, could you please not to disturb me tonight?"

"Unmood? Why?"

"Do I really have to tell you?"

"I'm all you got. Hanbin hyung and Bobby hyung ain't home yet, and Chanwoo is in his game now. You know you can't even get a single character of reply from him when he's playing his game."

"Urgh.. and that's why you come to me instead." said Donghyuk and rolled his eyes.

"C'mon, I don't have much time. I'm busy."

'What a diva' Donghyuk thought.

"Yunhyeong hyung is with Jinhwan hyung all day long and I've been ignored ever since I finished my breakfast. They are super-close today. Maybe they're in love or something." said Donghyuk, half-annoyed.

Donghyuk realizes that Junhoe is looking intently at him like he's seeing Donghyuk grows his second head. Then it struck him, he shouldn't mention anything regarding Yunhyeong or it could make things suspicious.

"Not that I care, b-but you know, I-I hate being ignored." Good Donghyuk... Just, good...

"Oh. Maybe they are just talking about something uumm- unimportant?" Junhoe looks like quite unsure and weird.

"What's wrong with you Junhoe? This is not the usual expression I've ever seen coming out from you?"

"N-nothing, you know. I'm just guessing, not that I care much either. Well, good luck! I'm going to do multiplayer with Chanwoo."

"Hey, what the-.." 'That brat' he thought. Peeking at the dining room only to see both of them still talking make Donghyuk feels uneasy. He get to his room to calm himself down and trying to sleep early, hoping to lose any negative emotions out of him.

 

But world doesn't seem to care, as someone knocks on his door. And it's Yunhyeong, which he can easily recognize his voice whenever and wherever.

 

"Hyukkiee? Are you awake? Can I come in?" said Yunhyeong cutely.

Being the foolish he always be when it comes to his favorite hyung, he unhesitatingly opens the door without uttering any single word nor giving Yunhyeong a single glance and get back to sit on his bed.

"Hey? What happened?" Yunghyeong asked innocently, closing the door.

"Nothing. You done talking to him?" said Donghyuk. He never once referring Jinhwan as only 'him' except when he is not in a good mood.

"Wait, you are annoyed. Mind to tell me why?"

"I said nothing! Why don't you go to Jinhwan hyung to talk some more?"

"Hhmmm, I see what the problem is." said Yunhyeong while approaches the younger and bend on his knees in front of Donghyuk.

"You know, you can't just ignoring me all day by talking only to one person when there's three people in the dorm, and come to me at night for some comfort or anything like that cuz you know i'm als-" he was cut off, by a kiss. Donghyuk totally couldn't think, and so he grab Yunhyeong's face by his neck and deepen the kiss. Yunhyeong too, seems to enjoy the kiss and so he stands a bit to pull Donghyuk's waist towards himself so there's no space left between both of them.

A minute has passed and they finally stopped. Still in the same position, their forehead are touching to eachother's, panting hard. "That wasn't the plan though." said Yunhyeong slightly smiling.

"What plan?" now Donghyuk part a bit to see Yunhyeong's eyes.

"The whole day, I was planning on how to confess to you. Jinhwan hyung is older than me, so I think it's a good idea to just ask for his advice. I was so nervous, but to know that you like my kiss, then I'm all good now."

"You've been ignoring me just because you were so nervous to confess to me?"

"It ain't easy as it heard, you know."

He then throw himself on the bed while covering his face with his hands, half-laughing, "You should just talk hyung, no need to make me suffer!"

Yunhyeong also throw himself on Donghyuk's bed carefully (since his arm still hurt a bit), hugging him face-to-face. Now both of them are cuddling with eachother on Donghyuk's bed.

"I'm sorry I made you suffer. But I was so nervous, and I can't handle if you rejected me. I love you so much, I can't imagine if I ever living my life with you and me being all awkward or even worse, you get disgusted and I'm losing you. I realize that I can't live without you Donghyuk."

Donghyuk's eyes start to get watery, "That's so sweet, and I love you too.. ever since the days of WIN. I am too, can't ever imagine of living my life without you."

They're both hugging, and feeling eachother's warmth. Letting out feelings that couldn't be described by words.

"Hyung?"

"Hhmm..?"

"May I ask you something?"

"What?"

"What are we?"

They look at eachother's eyes, both knowing what the answer is...

"You are my half Donghyuk... I'm yours, and you're mine. I'm not gonna ask you politely but to ask you by force to be my half too.." he said half-joking.

"Hahah, then I have no other options except being your boyfriend.."

"Boyfriend... I love it."

"Me too...."

 

 

 

 

"Oh, I wanna ask you one more thing though.."

"What?"

"What else are you talking about with Jinhwan hyung except the planning for your failure-confession?"

"Hey! It's not a failure! And... nothing actually, it's just I'm trying not to make things obvious with Junhoe."

"Junhoe? What he has to do with it?"

"He has a crush on Jinhwan hyung since the days of Mix & Match. And he is too, planning a confession surprise for him. That's why he didn't know where Junhoe and Chanwoo was off this early morning. Why do you want to know?"

"O-Ou......"

"What?"

"Uhhmm... I-I think I said something provocative about Jinhwan hyung and you when I was covered in jealousy with both of you talking all day..."

"No.. don't tell me-"

Both of them staring hard at eachother's eyes and realize what is going to happen the next morning....

 

 

 

 


 

 

Wow! The story isn''t marked 'Complete' yet... I wonder ~