Entering my Life - Changing it for the Best

Entering my Life and Changing it for the Best

- currently in the middle of 2005 -

 I was enamored by the young man's amazing singing abilities, captivated by his technique. I watched with widened eyes as the contestant sang with passion, all sound surrounding me drowned by his voice.

 "...min...gmin...Shim Changmin, will you open up your damn ears and listen to me," the booming sound of Jaejoong's voice flooded my ears. I turn my head, eyes still wide, and face him. Jaejoong's unusually beautiful face was plastered with an angry expression. For what, I wonder. As time passed, our faces turned away from each other, with Jaejoong standing straight, hands on his hips. 

"Changmin, why weren't you at practice today...You're not usually like this, is something wrong?" he said with a worried tone, his voice breaking the sound barrier I had built yet again.

"Nothing is wrong...I thought Junsu would've told you I wouldn't be able to attend...I guess he didn't.." I trailed off as my eyes caught sight of the captivating young man once more. A smile creeped onto my face as I saw the boy's eyes, shining brighter than the stage lights. What's his name, I thought...Cho Kyuhyun? Interesting name, never seen a Kyuhyun in my life...My God, he's beautiful..I felt a pair of hands grab my face, all thoughts running away only to see Yunho, our groups' leader, with an equally angry expression like that of Jaejoong. My hands started shaking, knowing that now Yunho was involved, all Hell will break loose. Suddenly, his expression lightened up, furrowed brows slithered back to their usual spot.

"Sorry for Jaejoong's sudden interruption. Junsu told me instead, considering I'm the leader and all," he released his hands from my face and walked away with Jaejoong to a nearby room, leaving me and the T.V to myself once again. Apparently, time had gone by quite fast. Now, the show the young man was on had ended, awards given out...He had won third place, a place I thought he didn't deserve. He was number 1 in my eyes, as far as I knew.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

- 5 Months Later -

 

"Early morning run always does good for the body, no?" a hoobae of mine, Lee Hyukjae from Super Junior, a rookie group with much potential, was running with me at the gym provided for us here at S.M Entertainment. I nodded my head in agreement to his statement, turning my music up quickly after.

~Baby girl it's over with your love nol jiugiga

Himduro irohge manggajyoborin naui mamul non ihe mothalgoya

Over hajima no obdago na burheng haji anhul gonikka

Sulphun chog hajima
cause it's over between us~

Closing my eyes, letting the music drown out my thoughts, legs running as fast as the skinny things could let me.

 

One hour passed as I ran, Hyukjae had left 30 minutes prior. I looked around at the gym, empty of people but myself. Stepping off the treadmill, I grabbed the nearest towel to wipe off the sweat waterfalling down my face. I treaded on to the enterance, my eyes catching sight of a group of S.M artists, as well as Lee Soo Man himself. Curiosity struck; I went into hiding to see what the slew of people were conversing about. I looked at each face within the group,

"Leeteuk, Donghae, Kang-in, Heechul, Shindong, Siwon, Hankyung, Sungmin, Ryeowook, Yesung, Kibum, Eunhyuk...And who the hell is this mysterious fa-" my jaw dropped as soon as I recognized the man's face...Cho Kyuhyun had joined S.M?! Since when?!! But my next finding had been even more surprising. Super Junior doesn't look too happy about something..Is Kyuhyun joining Super Junior? Wow, 13 members are a lot.

Lee Soo Man, Super Junior, and Kyuhyun bowed their heads and went their seperate ways. Lee Soo Man had left Kyuhyun standing there, looking bewildered almost, but mainly saddened. I felt my feet move on their own, moving towards the boy...No, man, he's just a couple of months older than I as far as I knew.

"Excuse me...Cho Kyuhyun is it?" His body jumped at the sound of my voice, eyes filling with fear at the possibility of who it could be. He jerked his head around to face me, mouth quivering, trying to form words.

"Y-yes...Aren't you Choikang Changmin of Dong Bang Shin Ki?" My name flowed off his tongue almost beautifully. I nodded with approval, reaching out my hand to shake his. He stared at it a little bit before he raised his hand to reach mine. He looked up at me with a slight smile, which quickly turned to a laughing fest amongst the both of us. Wiping the falling tears away from our eyes, our eyes caught in a stare roughly lasting for about 3 minutes.

"Do you need help with traversing the building, singing tips, anything?" I asked him, breaking the silence.

"No, I'm fine. I've been here for a while now, learning the building floor by floor."

"Ah, I see...," I searched for the words I wanted to say to him for a while, "Kyuhyun...Ever since that show you were on, I've been enamored by you, your voice, your...Everything, as cheesy as it sounds." My face grew hot. I dipped my head a little bit, my eyes getting a view of my running shoes.

"In short...I think I...l-like you in some way or another..." I slowly raised my head to see a wide-eyed Kyuhyun, standing still like a statue. His eyes waivered. I could see sweat forming on the bridge of his nose, his cheeks flushed crimson red.

"Umm...May I have time to answer that? I..Uhh.."

"Of course! I wasn't meaning to get an answer right away, so sorry. You just met me, of course you wouldn't have an answer to something as sudden as this." My heartbeat increased when Kyuhyun smiled, flashing his gorgeously perfect teeth, matching his beautiful face. We both stood there for sometime, laughing one more time before we headed off the who-knows-where to get aquainted with each other.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- years later -

"Yah! Cho Kyuhyun! EAT WATER!!" I threw water at my best friend and lover, Cho Kyuhyun. It was the annual SMTown concert, held here at the heart of Korea, Seoul. The water glistened off of his face, accentuating his features. The water dripped onto the pink shirt worn by all SMTown artists. He grabbed my hand and pulled me down to the floor into a breath-taking hug of death.

"I love you..," he whispered into my ear, keeping the microphone away from his mouth.

"I love you, too.." I retorted.

We stayed there on the ground, hugging the night away, while others just stared at us wondering why we were hugging each other like life was going into an apocalypse of sorts. Of course, we knew, others don't have to, since it only matters between us anyway.

 

END

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

So...Umm...Yeah, first story. xD Did y'all like it? :DD Was the ending weird? I thought it was. :O