Final

Confessions

As you stepped off the plane you smiled. You were finally home. You had gone back to the states to visit your family. 3 weeks of nonsense and not getting to talk to your best friend. You made your way out of the airport and caught a cab. On your way home you decide to text Kyungsoo. You didn't tell him when you were coming back so you wanted to surprise him. As you let yourself into your apartment you still haven't heard from him. Which is completely abnormal. You go on with your day and settle back in. You try to contact Kyungsoo a few more times before you succumb to your jet lag.

You wake up the next morning and still nothing. You're a little concerned now but you go about your day. He's probably just busy. You wrack your brain trying to figure out why he would be mad. You decide to find out. You buy food for all the boys and head to SM. They let you in and tell you where they are. When you walk in all the boys cheer. You give them the food and everyone except Kyungsoo is talking. He says one or two words here and there but nothing. Your feelings are starting to get hurt. You decide to leave while they're busy so they don't notice. You decide to spend the next few days at home with your phone off. When you finally turn your phone back on you're flooded with messages from everyone except Kyungsoo. You're starting to get really worried and start thinking negatively. If he doesn't want to be in your life anymore, so be it.

About 2 weeks later and you're still sad but you have to respect his decision. Because of this you stop talking to all the members. You've been mopey for too long so you decide to go out. You make to your favorite bubble tea shop and immediately regret it. Sehun and Jongin were there. But of course they see you. "Hey! Long time no see!" Sehun yells. You smile "hi boys!" Hugs are exchanged and they ask you to sit with them. "So where have you been? Did you just get home?" Jongin asks. "Dude we saw her like 2 weeks ago!" Sehun laughs. "I've been keeping to myself" you say with as straight of a face as you can. "But that can't be right? You've been home 3 weeks and haven't been over?" You sigh. "Yeah well Kyungsoo has been ignoring me. So I figured he was done with me. I've been debating on whether or not I should just move home. He's kinda the only reason I've stayed so long." Both boys eyes go wide. After a few more minutes you leave. 

A few hours later your phone rings. It's Junmyeon and he asked you to go to the dorm asap. You didn't know what was up but you decided to go. Once you get there he ushers you to the dining room where a very drunk Kyungsoo is sitting. You clear your throat and he looks over. Then he yells for Suho. "Hyung! I'm seeing things again." You decide to speak up. "Soo. It's me." He smiles. "This is the first time my hallucination is talking to me." You walk over and touch him. He still doesn't believe you're there and starts talking. "Since you're not real I can say this...I miss you so much. I can't believe that my fear of rejection pushed you to leave the country. If I had caught you I would have told you how much I love you and need you in my life. But nope I was a coward and let you leave." He's still talking but all you keep thinking about is the "I love you." Of course you had feelings for him. But you never thought he loved you too. Then as he starts to pass out he says "god I'm an idiot." After his forehead hits the table Chanyeol and Sehun carry him to his room. Sehun explains they knew he was struggling with his feelings and thought telling him that you moved would push him. 

You follow them to his room and they leave you set up
His trash can. Some water, and some pain pills. You kiss his forehead and go to leave but he grabs you. "Please stay. I don't know if I can handle you leaving." You lay next him and he pulls you into his arms. A few hours later he wakes up. Extremely confused on who was laying with him. Once he realized it was you, he snuggled up and whispered how thankful he was that you weren't gone. When you woke up he was gone. You figured he had to work. As you were getting up he walked in. Before he could say anything you hugged him. He was slow to respond but as soon as the words left your mouth he was holding you. "I love you so much Kyungsoo." He smiled and leaned in for a kiss. "I love you. Now I have some maknaes to kill."