Chapter 1.

I was made for loving you.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1.

It was sunny morning when Shin Hye woke up,she tried to get up from bed,but Chang Wook put her down and hugged her tightly.She really wanted to lay like this a little bit more,but she had to get ready for work.

- Chang Wook i have to go. -she whispered softly

- No.Let’s just lay like this all day. -he said and hugged her tighter.

- I want to.But i have work to do. 

Chang Wook released her from hug,and signed heavily.Shin Hye got up and headed toward the bathroom.She quickly took a shower.When she was looking at herself in the mirror she realized how much she had changed over the past year.Her circles were getting darker,she was losing her weight a lot.And it’s all because of him…
She went to her wardrobe and wore a classic black dress with a ponytail.And put a little bit of red lipstick.She was looking at the engagement ring,not knowing to wear it or not.But she had to...
She quickly made breakfast for Chang Wook and made herself a cup of coffee.

- Chang Wook,breakfast is ready.- she said out loud

Chang Wook sat at the table and started eating his breakfast.

- You won’t eat ? - he asked her

- No,I don’t want to - she said as she was reading the news

- You have to eat at least a breakfast,you lost so much weight.Is it work that stressful ?

- Um..m.m, yes i have a lot of meetings and  office work.,-she said trying to sound stable.

- You should at least take care of yourself.OK?

- Alright.I will try to.Why did came so late tonight?

- I had an important meeting with the investors.

- Hmm, I see.Well , i have to go.Or i will be late.

- Ok.When you will be free?-he asked her 

- I guess at night,i have lots of work to do.So don’t wait for me.Get yourself a dinner.


As she said it she quickly rushed to the get out of the house.When Chang Wook grabbed her hands and kissed her softly.

- I love you.- he whispered when they got out of the kiss.

- Me too. 

She was looking into his eyes,and realized again how much she loves him.And gave him  quick peck on his lips.And left the house.

At the office

She finally got to work and found her secretary Kang Soo on the way waiting for her.He is one of the most adorable person she ever met.She always thought of him as a cute little puppy

- Good morning hwaejangim.

- Hey , what hwaejangnim? I told you a million times to call me Noona,no formality.Ok? - she said in warmly 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter