Lovestruck

Lovestruck
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You got my attention when you made that move
I, I can't help it cause I'm stuck like glue
Why, why am I the only one to see?
Girl, I really want to get that, get that
Friendship, no doubt about it

Who can do it like you do it when you do?
So hooked up on you like a tattoo
I'm serious about it
Girl, I really want to get that, get that
Friendship, no doubt about it

 

Autor POV

Suzy Stop her walk on her way to canteen when she hear footstep in dance room, everyone can wear dance room in this school but usually the one that practice dance in this hour was dance club member, and because she was vice president from dance club it make her want to look who is the one that too diligent to dance even at break time like this. She open the door slowly afraid if she will distrub the one in the dance room, and take a peek from the door. She actually think if the one in the dance room was Kim Jongin from 2-E or Jung Hoseok from 2-B, but she was wrong. He was not even dance club member!

Suzy Ayes become wide open when she look at the one in the dance room. he was tall, handsome but usually the silent tipe but Here he is, dance like he was dance for many years and like he is dance club mamber from a very long time. If he want to get in dance club He will absolutely get in because He got Suzy attention when He made that move, Move that She can't help but make her stuck like glue.

“Yahh Suzy!! what are you doing here? Didn’t you walk to canteen just minutes ago?” ask Jiyoung aloud. Suzy actually walk alone to canteen because Jung songsaengnim call Jiyoung and Jiyoung tell Suzy to go to canteen first 5 minutes ago. Jiyoung loud voice made suzy startled because she afraid if the one in the dance room will know if she take a peek at him. Suzy close Jiyoung mouth with her hand so she will stop but that was too late, He hear her already. The one in the dance club rush out when he hear girl voice in the door, he look at the two girls a while and walk fast to the canteen.

Suzy sigh because Jiyoung made him get away when she actually want to ask him if he want to join dance club or not. “aish  your voice can really made a boy get away from you, that’s why you don’t have a boyfriend” say suzy that make Jiyoung pout “yahhh!! How can you say that when you don’t have a boyfriend either?” and Suzy didn’t answer that because it’s true if she don’t have boyfriend. “and what did you do here look at him from behind the door, and what did taek woon Sunbaenim do in dance club?” ask Jiyoung still pout. Then Suzy eyes wide open when  she hear his name from Jiyoung look at Jiyoung with WOW face. ‘ahh his name is taek woon’

Jiyoung can be so loud sometimes but that’s why she become gosip queen in her class. She always know gosip from all class include 3-A, Taek Woon Class. Suzy now sit in canteen with Jiyoung eat ramyun and kimbab with strawberry milk, “so how can you know Taek woon Sunbaenim name?” ask Suzy, “aigoo you always so carefree thats why you didn’t know any gosip in this school.” Say Jiyoung chew her ramyun. “aish, it’s not like I didn’t know all of the gosip! And beside I’m now gosip queen like you.” Suzy say back.

“it’s actually a crazy gosip because I hear he rarely talk, smile and laugh thats make everyone think he was a crazy murder” say Jiyoung with scary tone and made Suzy afraid a little but she think again ‘with dance like that, he will never kill anybody and  Why, why am I the only one to see it?’

 

I'm crazy for you and just like a fool
There's no way I can stop, stop, stop to tell you
I'm crazy for you and you know it too
There is no one that can top, top, top your smile

Girl you got me
Love struck, you got me
Love struck, girl you got me
Love struck oh, oh, oh, oh

 

For a week Suzy become like a stalker, she always peek at 3-A class and try to find him. She write down everything about him, and that made Jiyoung who always with her ask for many time “what are you doing actually Suzy-ah? Why did you want to know everything about Taek woon Sunbaenim? Did you like him?” that time Suzy just silent she don’t know why but she feel her heart beat fast when she see him smile when he read a funny book and when she see him so serious with his school book. And now she know if she fall f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter