Chapter 1/1

B1a4's Overworked Leader
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The first time he woke, all he could see through his blurred vision was white walls. He could hear
Beep, beep, beep.

He was too tired and his head hurt too much to think so he went back to sleep.

The second time he woke, he was much more awake and conscious. When he opened his eyes it took a few minutes for his eyes to adjust but when they did, he saw the white walls of the room. The beeping sounds from beside him confirmed that he was in a hospital room.

'What am I doing here???'

As he looked around the room, he suddenly realized that all of s were sleeping in various positions around the room. And that's when it hit him. He suddenly remembered what happened.

'I fainted.'

He started to remember what had happened.

He had stayed back at the studio later than the rest of the members to work on his music. As the leader of B1a4 and a music producer he had a lot of responsibilities and pressure. Especially during comeback preparations. Since they were preparing for a comeback, Jinyoung had to finish writing lyrics and such, and so he decided to stay back. The rest of the members were worried and tried to get him to come back home with them, but he was firm with his decision. In the end they had no choice but to agree and go. CNU, the oldest member of the group had waited for the rest of the members to leave before he turned to the leader.

"Jinyoung, just because you are the leader doesn't mean you can just not take care of your health. Come back soon alright??? I've seen how you've been today. You don't look so well. So if you feel even worse come back straight to the dorms of call us and we'll get you. Promise that you'll call us and tell us if you don't feel well??"

Jinyoung knew that there was no way he could argue with CNU, especially when he was like this. So he agreed.
"I promise, I will."

CNU looked a little bit relaxed when he heard the leader promise. But he also knew how stubborn the leader was so he added on,

"You may be the leader Jinyoung, but that does not mean the same rules don't apply to you as well. You already broke one today, So don't push it. Understood?"

And with that he left.

Jinyoung had stood there gaping as CNU left. He knew exactly what the other man was talking about, but he was shocked that CNU threatened to do that to him.

In the group, CNU and Jinyoung had created rules to help keep the group in line. Now along with rules, consequences and punishments were also made.

One of the most important rules they had made, was to always have your health in first priority. The rule was to insure that everyone was taking care of themselves. And also the rule was to tell the other members if you weren't feeling well. These two rules were the most important.

He knew that he had already broken one rule today: keep the members informed if you aren't feeling well.

He had been feeling dizzy and tired and exhausted all day. He could tell he was coming along with something, but he was too busy to care.

And as the leader, he thought that he needed to be perfect, that he couldn't show weakness.

After he got over the shock of CNU's words he decided that, he probably was just joking. And with that thought he got back to work.

After that, all Jinyoung remembered was that after who knows how long, he had tried to get up but a sudden rush of dizziness overcame him and he lost consciousness.

'He won't follow through with that threat right?'

He was worried that CNU might actually punish him.

At that point, after his long flashback. His throat started feeling really dry and itchy. He tried to find water so he couldn't cough and wake the others up.

But his efforts were futile.

A cough escaped him, the the whole group jumped awake.

"Hyung!!!! You're awake!!!!!"

Gongchan yelled.

While Baro, Gongchan, and Sandeul smothered their leader with hugs of relief and love. CNU went to find a doctor.

Once CNU returned with the doctor, the members moved away from Jinyoung and let the doctor do his thing. But they stayed close to him as possible.

Once the doctor checked Jinyoungs health and stuff he turned to the members.

"He will be back to normal in a few days. Now the reason he fainted was because he had not been eating properly and had not gotten enough rest. Basically he overworked himself. You can take him home now, as long as you promise to keep an eye of him. Make sure he eats properly and gets enough sleep. Also make sure he doesn't work for a few days and rests."

CNU replied
"Don't worry doctor, we'll make sure to keep an eye on him. And he definitely will not be doing any work for the next few days and even after that we'll make sure he takes care of himself."

Jinyoung was embarrassed, embarrassed that they were tal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter