League Of Legends

Simple Things

Once there was a time filled with magic,war,and monsters but Baekhyun had to figure out the hard way that not all are good. His mother had gotten killed when he was just about 5 years old from a evil minion during the battle of the great Summoner's War. She was the great leader of the League Of Legends.

Baekhyun wished to be just like his mom when he grew up and promise himself that he would try hard to make his mom proud of him. He trained hard all the way up to 17 years old and everybody knows in the Village that one wishes to be a part of the League Of Legends,one must wait until the age of 18 to be selected to be officially trained.

Baekhyun's age coming day was just a week ahead and if nervous was the word for how he felt right now,it is surely a great understatment at this point. To be apart of the LOL is one of the most accomplishments of all because you'll get to fight with the most professional champions to protect the Nexus located in the middle of Summoner's Rift. If ever destroyed,a full blown war would would break out and the safety of his people would be at risk and hiding would almost impossible. 

To wage another war from happen again,there is a great power within the LOL that has to be discovered and the people in the village seem to believe that Baekhyun is this great power that will save them all. He highly doubts it but little does he know that he is in for a rude awaken of his true gift.