Final

Notice me!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chou Tzuyu is new to the JYP university. She never talks to people. but the only person she seems to talk to is the little girl Son Chaeyoung. 

Son chaeyoung isnt popular, but she's kind and geninue which is what Tzuyu likes about her the most. 

Son chaeyoung always smiles at tzuyu warmly. so tzuyu befriended her. 

"Lets go to lunch chewwyyy ya♡" 

Tzuyu smiles at her little aegyo. and nods in agreement. 

 

During lunch tzuyu was eating with chaeyoung on a table but a very very attractive girl comes over and looks at tzuyu and smiles. 

"You're new" 

"..." tzuyu ignores the girl and continues eating. 

"Hey. its rude to ignore someone" the girl looked at tzuyu but smiles

"Sorry. but i wasnt ignoring you, i was eating but i was listening to what you were saying" 

"Haha, you're cute. you're my new favourite. Do you want to go on a date with me?" 

"Sorry i dont do dates. but you are cute" tzuyu bluntly said. 

The girl flushed red. "Th-a..nks" the girl got a hold of herself and replied back confidently "okay well. i hope we get closer so you can go on dates with me." 

Tzuyu just continued eating.

After the girl left chaeyoung yelled at Tzuyu. 

"CHOU TZU THAT WAS ROSE. THE ROSE." 

Tzuyu just nods "whats so special about her. sure shes attractive but i dont see anything special" 

"HOLY CRAP. YOU'RE SUCH A S. I WANT HER. EVERYONE WANTS HER. WE ALL ASKED HER OUT ON A DATE BEFORE BUT SHE SAID NO. AND NOW SHE ASKS THIS GORGEOUS NEW KID  OUT AND THAT IDIOT REJECTS ROSE WOW" 

tzuyu laughs and whispers something in her ear. 

Chaeyoung quickly shutted up and laughs outloud. 

"Thats why i dont dates or i would die." 

Chaeyoung laughed harder "good point. But look let me explain the school's favourite girls.Theres this group of girls called black pink. Consists of 4girls. That rose, Kim Jennie, Kim Jisoo and Lisa Manoban. They're the hottest girls. No one ever can talk to them. Sure they can but no one will get a reply from them. They're quiet but apparently very loud together.  then there is girl named Kim Seolhyun. Shes the cutie beauty. Every one of them are really nice but its really hard to be friends with them" 

Tzuyu nodded and continued to eat.

The two idiots ended their lunch with laughter. 

 

After school. they both separated ways. but tzuyu stayed back in the libary trying to study the hardest subject for her. English. 

"Ugh jjina why the hell is this so hard." tzuyu yelled and ruffled her hair. 

No one was in the library since it was 5pm so tzuyu had peace and quiet in this place. 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter