Chapter 8

Loving You Was My Favorite Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I looked like a mess…..my face was swollen…..my eye’s were red and I was unable to open it….I never cried like this before…..i don’t know when I slept…when I opened my eyes I was still in the floor of the living room…..my head was spinning……..I washed my face and came out of the washroom…….they were in the same position when I entered our room…..he was sleeping and ha na was on his chest sleeping peacefully…..

I slowly stepped out of the room and started preparing breakfast……I want to  sleep……beside him…his hands wrapping my waist securely…..last few days this is was our sleeping position………I loved to wake up hearing his heartbeat…..and his morning kiss on my forehead…..it’s only a night….but I already miss him……I wiped my uncontrollable tears…..

I took my handbag and walked out of our room……I want to go to the store……I have lot’s of work to do……..I sighed seeing him sitting in the couch and ha na on his lap…….

Oppa…….i’m going to the store……breakfast is in the table….i kept lunch in the fridge….i’ll try to come for lunch…if I’m late…….please heat it oppa…and for ha na the baby food doctor prescribed is in the kitchen cupboard the instruction to prepare it I had pinned it in the fridge door……your  old phone was broken in the accident……I placed his new phone near him on the couch……..my number I had already stored it……..cal….me….if you need anything….

 It hurt’s when he dint even moved his gaze towards me and played with ha na like I never exist….i wiped my tears and walked towards the door…….

It was a hectic day……..I was just absent for a week…but there were lots of customer complaint……I don’t even have time to have lunch……It’s 10:30 pm now…..I closed the door sighing……I don’t know what he and ha na is doing……..I thought of calling him but I don’t want to create a situation for him to avoid me a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter