OMMA!?

Love in the Kindergarten

Eunhyuk had just arrived at the kindergarten and was surrounded by a bunch of happy kids (and some even hugged his legs) that called him by…

 “Omma!!!”

“Omma has arrived, guys!”

“Omma, we’ve missed you so much!!”

“Appa! Omma is home!”

Eunhyuk smiled and greeted the kids.

Wait a sec…

Omma?

He frowned, “Why am I the Omma?” Eunhyuk asked those kids curiously.

“Because Appa Hae said so.” One kid pointed innocently at a guy that was playing with a cute little girl in the corner of the room.  When he saw Eunhyuk, Donghae stood up and approached him with a beautiful smile.

Eunhyuk glared fiercely at him. I'll kill him, and then slash it into pieces and give what's left to the sharks.

“Appa Hae said so?” Eunhyuk asked sarcastically, with a raised eyebrow.

Donghae smiled innocently. “Of course, baby. Aren’t you happy?” he pouted faking a sad voice.

“Oooooh!” the kids exclaimed worried.

“Omma Hyuk made Appa Hae sad.” One kid said. So on, all of the kids started getting fussy about it.

“Omma isn’t happy?”

“I think Appa Hae needs to make Omma Hyuk happy!”

“Yeaaaaaaah, with a kiss!”

 “Kiss him, Appa.”

“Kiiisss ~”

Eunhyuk widened his eyes, completely shocked. He felt his cheeks burning and bit his lower lip.

That fish planned all of this!!

Eunhyuk glared furiously at Donghae, but the kids were too focused on the magic of the cute couple they didn’t saw it.

Eunhyuk whispered “If you DARE to kiss me I will burn your tongue while I’m baking the cake.”

Donghae bit his lower lip and whispered back "You wouldn't do it anyway, you're not such a bad person, Hyukkie."

Eunhyuk blushed, but didn’t answer anything; he just kept glaring furiously at the taller boy.

“Isn’t Appa going to kiss Omma?” One of the kids asked and it made all of them gather their attention back to the couple.

Donghae held Eunhyuk’s waist smiling. “Hyukkie, you have to make me happy now.” He pouted and looked to the kids. “What should Omma do to make Appa happy?”

“Babies!!!” a girly voice suddenly screamed from the corner, when Eunhyuk looked to where the voice came from, he saw Heechul with an evil smile waving back at him. Heechul worked with them even though he was a bit older but…. who cares? HE IS NOT A KID!! Anyway, the kids nodded happily, not bothering to see where the voice came from.

 “Let’s make babies then.” Donghae smiled.

Eunhyuk face palmed. Boys can’t get pregnant, stupid dinosaur.

“Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeey!” The kids cheered happily.

Eunhyuk’s eyes widened.

OHMMAGAWD!!!!!!!!

“Wa-Wait!” Eunhyuk blurted out, stuttering. The kids, and also Donghae, all stopped and looked at Eunhyuk with confused looks. “I… I need to to….”

“Receive the kiss! ~” Heechul, again, helped him Donghae.

Eunhyuk sent him a death glare and Heechul laughed his arse off. How funnier can this get?

Donghae smiled. “Yeah right~! The kiss, honey.”

Eunhyuk widened his eyes. “You are not doing this.” He whispered.

Donghae smiled and leaned closer. Eunhyuk felt his heartbeats racing stupidly fast. Oh God!

He felt soft lips touching his and he closed his eyes really tight, not wanting to see anything from outside. It was a simple peck on the lips; an innocent and cute one.

He opened his eyes to see a smiling Donghae. The blonde blushed furiously and looked somewhere else.

“Now I’m happy.” Donghae said.

“Woooooooow.” The kids exclaimed.

“Now, my little ones, my beautiful wife and I are going to have our next baby and auntie Heechul is going to take care of you guys, okay?” All kids nodded and Donghae started to push Eunhyuk to elsewhere. As they reached the kid’s nap room, Donghae closed the door.

“ARE. YOU. CRAZY?” Eunhyuk shouted angrily.

“Hahaha, do you know how awesome Heechul is? And you were so cute! This is the best job ever.” Donghae chuckled, holding Eunhyuk by the waist. “Can we go on our first date today?”

Eunhyuk widened his eyes. Date?

“Are you crazy?” He frowned.

“Well, no...” Donghae scratched his neck, a bit embarrassed. “I just want to have a date with you.” He pouted.

That made Eunhyuk’s heartbeats race and he bit his bottom lip nervously. “I-I don’t think I can do it, Hae.” He whispered and lowered his head, embarrassed.

Donghae tilted his head. “What? Why?”

“I just can’t, I’m confused, Hae.” He blushed even more and left the room with a really weird expression. He was as confused as angry, but with himself, not Donghae. And it made him get even angrier and more confused. How come he wasn’t angry with Donghae?

 

The kids and Heechul saw a very weird Eunhyuk entering the toy’s room.

“Auntiie, is Omma angry with Appa?” A little girl asked her auntie.

Is he angry?

“He must be in his period.” Heechul said, quite confident. The kids tilted their heads, confused. “Oh, that’s when the Omma is ready to get pregnant, and at the same time it’s when we get to see we see how much Appa wants to have babies and be happy with her forever.” He bluntly made an excuse and looked at Donghae, who had just arrived, with a ‘listen to what the I just said’ look. It made the brunet stare at the ceiling for a moment and finally realize that he really could make Eunhyuk go out with him.  If I just insist a little bit more! He began running to catch up with his so called wife that had just left that room, and closed the door behind him. “See? This is love.” Heechul smiled.

 

Inside the room there were some kids asleep and some others that didn’t want to be in the other noisy room. Eunhyuk was there playing with one of those. Donghae was hidden, looking at Eunhyuk’s happy face with the kid.

“Hyukkie oppa, do you love Hae oppa?” The little girl that was playing with the blonde asked him with curiosity in her eyes. Eunhyuk widened his eyes in surprise.

But he answered anyway.

“I… I do.” He smiled in embarrassment to the little girl.

The girl giggled. “Why don’t you say this to Hae oppa?”

“I’m scared.” He whispered to her. She got curious and tried again.

“Tell Hae oppa that you love him, Hyukkie oppa.” She smiled.

Eunhyuk bit his bottom lip. “I’m planning to tell him someday, but… It’s too difficult.” He felt his cheeks heating up.

The little girl giggled again. Eunhyuk frowned, confused, and the girl pointed at something behind the boy. “Tell him now.”

He looked up and widened his eyes in surprise.

“Hyukkie.” Donghae said, circling his arms around the blonde’s waist. “Say that you love me, because I love you.” He whispered.

“Hae?” Eunhyuk’s ears where burning from embarrassment. The girl quickly went away, but kept seeing the romantic scene with full interest.

“Say it, please” Donghae whispered again. “Were you lying to her?”

“N-No, I wasn’t” He whispered. “I-I love you, Hae. I really do. I’m sorry for being so stubborn.”

Donghae chuckled. “You’re not stubborn, well… just a little bit, but it turns out to be a heartful surprise even to me. It made me realize how much I want you. You are… the cutest person I have ever met.” As he turned Eunhyuk to face him, Donghae had such a charming smile that even made Eunhyuk’s heart skip a beat with the sight.

The blonde blushed, but smiled as well. “So cheesy” He said.

“But it’s true” He said and leaned his face to kiss his blonde wife.

 

 

“Why are they taking so much time, auntie?” A girl pouted, making all the kids get curious as well.

“Babies need too much time to be made.” Heechul smiled.

 

 

 

-

I'm really sorry for any grammatical errors, kay?

Anyways, comments are always goods. <3

bye ~ and happy new year! <33