Fin

Saturday
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaebum taps the table with his fingers trying to entertain himself while waiting for his boyfriend who’s now more than an hour late. He’s not the type to bombard his lover with text messages and calls asking for him what he’s up to or what time will he show up, thinking it’s annoying and unnecessary. ‘He’ll come let’s just wait’ he keeps on muttering to himself. He decided not to use his phone anymore for the battery is already halfway used because of the countless games he played and surfing the net.


Saturday, the day they always schedule their date. It’s like a little tradition in their relationship to have a date in this day, to have time for each other after a hectic and rollercoaster school days. Jaebum was excited for this day, he’s planning to catch up with his boyfriend, indulge himself to the younger’s warmth, hold him close, pepper his face with kisses and just do whatever what comes to mind.


 Then suddenly he remembered what happened last week, thinking this maybe the cause on why the younger is yet to show up. 


 There he’s back hugging his boyfriend, hands loosely circled on the younger’s waist while sneaking kisses the latter’s cheeks. They’re watching a documentary the younger needs to pass a reaction paper for. Jinyoung’s tries hard to ignore him eyes glued on the tv but the blush on his cheeks and the reddened tips of his ears say otherwise. “Hyung stop please I really need to watch this” Jinyoung whined stopping Jaebum from placing kisses on his neck “then watch it” he tried to say innocently earning a glare from the younger. “How can I if you keep on doing that” “doing what?” “urgh you know” he put a kissy face and pretends to kiss the air. Jaebum decided this is the best timing and waited for the perfect time and surge forward to land his lips on Jinyoung’s. The kiss lasted barely a second with Jaebum laughing at Jinyoung’s widened eyes clearly surprised at what happened, Jaebum leaned again but Jinyoung was quick to dodge. “Yah! You’re not getting another!” Jinyoung put the most irritated face he can get and Jaebum can’t resist but pinched his cheeks “so cute”. Jinyoung swatted his hands away and stood up “that’s it, if I don’t want my grades to suffer hyung so let’s stop this” his voice is stern and Jaebum was shock his boyfriend looks really pissed right now and he found himself afraid of what “stop this” means. 


“Babe I….let me explain” 
“I really need to finish this hyung but you keep on distracting me”
“I’m sorry ok? I didn’t mean it. I’ll behave now promise”
“No hyung you’ve said that lot’s of times already. You know how important my grades are for me right? I have to maintain them hyung or else……...”


Jinyoung’s really intelligent and diligent student and because of that he’s granted a scholarship to support his studies as his parents’ salary are lesser than the tuition fee of the school. With his wit he’s able to study in JYP Academy, awarded with different recognitions and as a bonus he also earned the heart of ever popular and handsome Vice Pres. of the student council Im Jaebum. Coming from a rich family Jaebum, might have an innate good analytical and social skills. He used his charm to get what he wants and that may be the reason on why the ever distant Park Jinyoung has fallen for him. 


“I know I’m sorry. I really mean it and don’t worry I won’t bother you anymore you can ask me whatever you want and I’ll comply” 


‘Well this is new’, Jinyoung thought, his boyfriend is good at compromising but usually used it for his favor and him accepting request this is another surprising thought. 


“Just…. Just don’t break up with me” Jaebum’s voice cracked at the middle making Jinyoung confuse as to why he thought about it. 


“What? No hyung I will never ask for that” Jaebum looked up, eyes shining (with tears) after what he heard. At least that’s not what he’s asking for because Jaebum will never accept it and will never let the younger go. 


Jaebum stood up to hug the younger but he was quickly dismissed 


“What I’m asking for is no skinship” Jaebum’s face fell flat, well this is lesser than what he thought but it creates a huge impact in his heart. 


“But why?”


“Hyung you told me I can ask whatever I want and you’ll comply” Jinyoung tried to sound his words make a sense but Jaebum wouldn’t dare to find the logical reason for it. 


“Then ask for different thing and I’ll comply”


“Hyung that’s what I want and you have to fulfill it” Jinyoung tried to school his face with all seriousness. Though, he enjoys cuddling with the older he still has other priorities to attend to not only his heart.


“Ok fine you win but there’s a slight revision to it”
 
Jinyoung raised an eyebrow letting the older have his way “only for today”


“No hyung I opposed to that. You already violated it if we’ll implement it today”


“Then tomorrow?”


“We won’t meet tomorrow hyung you have your council meeting”


“Then let’s not implement it”


“What no? I thought this is just a ‘slight’ revision? We’ll implement it hyung you have no choice”


“Then when? How long is that banned?”


“Hmm what about next week”


“The whole week?”


“Exactly”


“Even in Saturday?”


“Yes hyung”


“But that’s our ‘date day’ that should be exempted!” 


“Are you raising your voice hyung?”


“What no? I’m not shouting I will never do that to you”


“Good so it’s settled then”


“But..but--”


“No hyung end of discussion”


Jaebum sighed at least Jinyoung didn’t ask for a break but this is also tantamount to ‘having a boyfriend but not really’ state. If this is another person he may laugh at them thinking it’s very silly deal but Jaebum knows that his boyfriend knows how needy he is, that privately he’s clingy as the latter’s clingy at public that’s why this is a big deal afterall. 


“Fine but can I have my own request then”


“Only today hyung”


Jaebum moves forward and quickly pulls the younger close to him, he ignores the younger’s squirming and while their faces are only inches apart he muttered “one last time” and that’s how he quickly planted his lips to the younger, biting the other’s lower lip while they move in unison. It was semi soft and rough with Jaebum’s hands only placed at the younger’s face but Jinyoung roaming hands on his back. They stayed like that for a while before examining their plump and bruised lips from so much bites. 

 


His reverie ended when he heard his phone vibrated and saw a message from Jinyoung. 


IMJinyoung: sorry hyung I can’t come I’ll make it up to you next time ;(


Jaebum’s face may literally fell down from the frown, mixed of sadness, longing and irritation. He waited so long yet he received this kind of message. He was devastated he waited for nothing or no one for this matter. 


Deciding to call him instead, he waited several rings later before the other answered


“Hello Jinyoung” his voice is so stern he’s trying to talk softly but his voice came out that way


“Hyung I’m sorry” Jinyoung is coughing on the other end and it’s very evident he has an itchy throat


“Hey what happened to you?” 


“I caught a flu hyung, I’m really sorry I didn’t text you I overslept then when I woke up I can’t move”


Jaebum’s irritation was substituted with concern, his Jinyoung is sick and he lives alone in his apartment hence no one will take good care of him. 


“Shhh it’s ok don’t talk anymore. Wait for me alright?”


“No Hyung you dont--”


“No wait for me ok I’ll be there in a jiff”

 

 


Jaebum arrived at Jinyoung’s apartment not before already purchasing medicines, fruits, soup and other groceries. He quickly made his way inside thanks to his spare key and after settling the paper bags in the kitchen he knocked to the younger’s door. Earning a hoarse “come in”, he saw bunch of tissues on the night stand, books and highlighter scattered around the bed and well Jinyoung was waving at him while another hand covering half of his face. 


“Sorry for the mess” his words were muffled due to his hand covering his face but Jaebum just nods and gathered the books around the bed for him to have a space. 


“You should be resting, don’t hide your laptop babe I saw it” Jinyoung sighed and handed the laptop covered under the blanket. 


“But hyung I have a lot of assigns to do” he's whining in a very childish way yet his words were muffled again. 


“Can you please stop covering your face I want to see it fully”


“Just don’t laugh ok?”


Jaebum nods and when Jinyoung placed his hand down it revealed th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter