The Good and the Bad

Cover Up

Nayeon looked at her phone none stop but she didn't recieve any texts or calls from Bobby. He told her that he was going to come back in a week but it has been two weeks already. No one has told her anything about him, she even asked Bambam to ask Lisa about Bobby but nobody knew what was happening with Bobby. Nayeon was stuck in America not knowing what to do since she is living with Bobby's family and doesn't really know around. 

She started to skip her meals as she wonders where Bobby is. JYP wouldn't even answer her calls nor YG will answer Bobby's parents called. All Nayeon could do was cry quietly in her room. She thought living in America would mean her and Bobby would be together but turns out they are even more separated. "Oppa you are so mean, can't you just text me or call me? I am worried about you," Nayeon left Bobby one last voice mail as she wiped her tears and tried to fall asleep. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"President please give me my phone back," Bobby pleaded Yang Hyun Suk, who had took his phone away for a week now. "Bobby, you need to focus on this album first then I will let you get your home back," Yang Hyun Suk ingored Bobby. "I have a family at home I need to contact, please I miss them," Bobby got down on his knees and begged but the President is not listening. "You're trying to end me and Nayeon's relationship right?"

"Yes, me and Jin Young don't like this situation at all."

"But you guys agreed with us and even help us out. Why did it become like this?"

"We agreed that the baby should be born and raised, not you too starting a life together. If this keeps on happening people will get more suspicious."

"I will take the blame then. I rather be with her even if my idol career will be over."

"Bobby! Listen to me, work on this album and get all kills. Winner isn't doing well, I want you guys to be the next Big Bang. Think of your other members, their career will be ruin if you let this out," Yang Hyun Suk was able to make Bobby lose this arguement. Bobby's passport was also taken away and his manager had to be around him 24/7 incase he decides to run away from Korea. 

"Oppa, why do you look so sad?" Ji Soo looked at Bobby as she saw him walk in the hallways of YG. "Ji Soo, come here," Bobby dragged Ji Soo outside of the YG building into a corner, making sure no one sees them. "Oppa I have a Schedule, what do you need?" Ji Soo asked politely. "Can I use your phone?" Bobby begged Ji Soo. "Here it is, just give it back to me when your done. I have to go to music bank right now, so drop it off at my dorm later," Ji Soo patted Bobby's back as she left to find Lisa. 

Bobby tried to contact Nayeon but she didn't answer, it was already midnight in the US already. 

He later tried to contact her again but no answer.

He thought: Is she mad at me? Why is she avoiding me?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*NEWS*

Ikon's Rapper Bobby has been seen with Black Pink's Ji Soo at the YG building, the two were caught dating outside of YG's building and outside of Black Pink's dorm. It is rumored that thye have been together one year already and Bobby's visit to the US was because he wanted to talk to his mom about marriage. Netizen's are still waiting for their respective label to answer to this news.

*COMMENTS*

Daebak, the YG power couple

My Ji Soo, why are you dating a squid?

OMG, Dream come true! PinKon!!! My Ji Won and Ji Soo

YG needs to confirm

BI is jealous, Lisa is jealous, Jinyoung is jealous, and I am jealous

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nayeon saw the news pop up on Naver's number one search engine. She freaked out as she saw the photos of Bobby and Ji Soo together causing her to fainted and slammed down on the floor. "Nayeon-ssi, Bobby's mom heard a sound of glass breaking, (Nayeon was holding a glass of water) as she ran towards Nayeon who was in the kitchen. They ended up having to take Nayeon the the hospital because she couldn't come back to her senses and it seemed like she was bleeding. 

"The patient is awake now, but we will have to perform a surgery to remove the baby out of her womb," a nurse told Mrs Kim and Mr Kim. "What happen to the baby then?" They questioned the nurse. "According to the ultrasound, the heartbeat of the baby couldn't be found and is dead now. We are sorry for your lost," The Nurse frowned as she saw Bobby's mom collapsed into her husband's arm. "Even if we don't surgically remove it now, the mother will continur on bleeding and eventually the baby would come out itself, Since we also don't want to lose the mother we will have to perform the surgery right away to stop the bleeding," The Nurse walked away from Bobby's parents. 

Nayeon was depressed as she heard the news that her baby was no longer with her. She remebered all the hardship she passed to raise this baby, but at the end she wasn't able to see her baby. She tried to call Bobby one last time but he didn't answer. "You both really left me, my child and its father."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sung Kyung was finally able to go out and start working out as usual now, she likes to run around the river. The sasaengs are not following her now since the news of Bobby and Ji Soo came out. She was finally able to breathe. "You're that happy?" Jong Suk popped right in front of her face. "Yes, it has been almost a month that I had to hide because of the fake scandal." Sung Kyung smiled as she and Jong Suk continued to walk together in their workout gear. "I am sorry for what has happened in the last month, I thought it would been fun to play around with you," Jong Suk apologized. 

"It's okay, at least things are over. Let's released our break up news soon, so I don't have to worry anymore."

"That fast? It has only been two months?"

"Yeah, I don't want you and Shin Hye to date secretly anymore, especially in my house,"

"Are you still mad about that?"

"No, just saying. If you guys get caught before our break up news then it would be hard on you."

"I will never get caught, we can just pull out the friends method again," Jong Suk looked at Sung Kyung's face and held her hands to make her feel comfortable that he won't make her gain haters again. "Let go of my hand, if some one sees us like this then Shin Hye might misuderstand," Sung Kyung walked off into her car as they reached the parking lot. 

She sat in her car, thinking of Jong Suk. It made her heart flutter, she didn't know what was going on for the past month if Jong Suk taking care of her she started to open up towards him more. Jong Suk was also sitting in his car looking through the window to see Sung Kyung in her car. He smiled as he drove off the park.