Stay With Me

Diamonds & Stars
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

MUSIC: Stay With Me by Taeyang ft GD

It was a hot Saturday night especially in the heart of Seoul which is filled with party people and nightclubs. He took a final puff of the cigarette and threw it on the ground. He exhaled as the white smoke escaped from . He stared at the sky a while as he reminisce on certain memories. He missed her very much. She's probably back at the studio doing wonderful music. Her voice and pictures could be heard and seen throughout the city these few days as she is getting popular in the country. He wished that she could be here with him but who is he kidding with. An idol and a normal people in the country can never be together. He sighed as he thought to himself that he needed more alcohol to get himself to forget about her. He turned around walked back into the nightclub. There you have a lonely and regular people in Korea,the unknown Kwon Jiyong.

 

He walked in the club and went to the V.I.P room where his friend is located. He went in the room in the second floor of the club and saw his friends, Youngbae, Daesung, Choi Seunghyun and Seungri. He just got in and his friends were all jumping around him as they pointed the girls in front of them. He could not believe it. The popular girlgroup Twice is in the house. He rubbed his eyes to make sure its not because of the alcohol he drank earlier. Instead of the 9 members, only 6 of them are there. It turns out that Seungri invited them here and they came without Jiyong knowing. Believe or not, they are actually friends with all the twice member before they even enter the show 'Sixteen' and debuted as Twice. With that fact, it only made Jiyong nervous. Even if only 6 of the members are there, his eyes scan around the room to find that particular someone, that one girl, the girl that made him fell head over heels. Finally, after a year and a half, they met again. There she stand smiling to him looking drop dead gorgeous. The popular idol Im Nayeon.  

 

A-yo what's up baby girl,you're more beautiful especailly today.
How have you been, two of us are now awkward.
I just wonder, this everything feels strange.
To make you feel not uncomfortable, pretend to be cool talk to you.
Making jokes with charms, the mood is going high.
Sometimes I'm serious but you think I'm not.
It's funny,before we know there are empty wne and tea.
It feels like it's filled fully, there's something.
Was so lonly, you know how I feel, I have been waiting for all day long.
Hoping to push me away on purpose,pretending to be strong.
But you're more delicate than anyone, my darling darling


 

She sat beside him with Seungri's help. Of course, his close friends knew about his feelings towards her. While their other friends are drinking and playing happily together. They both look awkward with each other. Is it because there were both close friends before? Kwon Jiyong doesn't know. 

 

"How have you been?" He finally asked. Thousands of questions are floating in his mind right now, wanting to know how is the girl in front of him right now. She turned around to answer and their eyes met. "I'm fine, oppa." He can only hears her words despite the loud music. They were just inches apart from each other and he can definitely smell her scent, her flowery scent. The one he missed the most. And those gorgeous eyes of hers that can pierced through his cold heart. His eyes traveled from her eyes to her nose and finally to her lips. Her soft lips, he could only imagine how it would taste like. He was convinced that if th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter