First Day

I Hate You

As his hands slip up her creamy white thighs, she could feel his huge member pulsating with desire. 

Ms. Jihyo closes her laptop and eyes the new student sitting right in front of her. "So, Son Chaeyoung! Here you go," she reads the information of the new student "9 schools in 10 years..." 

Chaeyoung nods, "Ah yeah, my dad is a businessman so we move places a lot-" 

"That's enough, I'm sure you won't find Hanlim any different from your old school. Same little asswipe -for-brains anywhere." Ms. Jihyo beams a sweet smile. 

"Excuse me, am I in the right office?" Chaeyoung frowns. 

"Well, not anymore now. I've got some novels to finish. Scoot! Scoot!" 

"Okay? Thanks." Chaeyoung rises to leave the office and passes Yoo Jeongyeon, a tall, smug, fashionable girl, who's on her way in. "Uhm, oh sorry." 

 

"Oh! Ms, Yoo Jeongyeon! I see we're making our visits a weekly ritual." Jihyo gives her a disapprovng glance.

"Only so we can have these moments together." she smirked.

"Oh very clever, ostrich girl. Says here you exposed yourself in the cafeteria?"

"I was joking with the lunch lady! It was a bratwurst." Jeongyeon reasoned.

"Bratwurst? Okay okay. Next time time keep it on your pouch okay?! Scoot!"

 

Jeongyeon left and Ms. Jihyo came back to writing her novel.  

As his hands slip up her creamy white thighs, she could feel his huge bratwurst pulsating with desire. 

 

Kim Dahyun, a typical, overachieving sophomore who is the president of the Eagle Club (if that even makes sense tbh), introduces herself to Chaeyoung on the hallway. 

"Kim Dahyun! I'm supposed to show you around." Dahyun smiles and offers her hand at Chaeyoung. 

"Oh hi! I'm relieved. You know, they would normally send down one of those audio/video geeks." Chaeyoung raises her hand to shake Dahyun's. 

"Ah ha ha ha. I know what you mean." Dahyun said, flustered. 

An audio/video geek pushing a cart full of film equipments rolls alongside with them. 

"Hey Dahyun! Where should I post those slides?" 

Dahyun brushes off the geek. "Dahyun?!" a/v geek shouted. 

"So, uh.." Dahyun turns back to Chaeyoung. "Chaeyoung, here's the break down!" 

 

They began to walk down the hallway. 

"Over there, you've got your basic beautiful people. Now listen. Unless they talk to you first, don't bother." Dahyun whispered the last sentence to Chaeyoung seriously.

"To the left, we have the coffee kids." Dahyun points to her left. 

"Whoa!" Sinb spilled her coffee. 

"That was Costa Rican, butthead!" Yerin shouted. 

"Hmm. Very edgy. Don't make sudden movements around them." said Dahyun

 

"Uhm, oh my God!" Chaeyoung exclaimed, suddenly distracted. 

There goes Myoui Mina, a young elegant Japanese girl, walks by in slow motion. 

"What group is she in?" Chaeyoung asked, still in daze. 

"The dont-even-think-about-it group. That's Myoui Mina, a junior." 

"I burn! I pine! I perish!" Chaeyoung shouted. 

"Of course you do. You know, she's beautiful and deep. Pure." Dahyun chuckled. 

 

Mina walks with her friend, Minatozaki Sana, a cute and seemingly less loquacious version of herself. 

"Yup, see the difference between like and love. Because I like my Sketchers, but I love my Prada backpack." Mina said to Sana

"But I love my Sketchers!" Sana countered. 

"That's because you don't have a Prada backpack."

"Ooooh!"

 

"Listen. Forget about her. Incredibly uptight father, and it's widely known fact that she and her sister aren't allowed to date." Dahyun warned Chaeyoung. 

 

A room full of bored seniors doodle and stare off into space. Mr. JYP, an educated, no-nonsense man in his late thirties presides. 

"Class! What do you think of The Sun Also Rises?" 

A girl raises her hand. "I loved it. It was sooooo romantic!" 

Im Nayeon, wearing a camo top in preparation for her daily war against high school ignorance, seems digusted. 

"Romantic? Hemingway? He was an abusive alcoholic misogynist who squandered half of his life hanging aroung Picasso trying to nail his leftovers." 

The other students roll their eyes.

Hirai Momo, a girl who seemigly thinks so high of herself, makes fun of Nayeon. 

"As opposed to a bitter self-righteous hag who has no friends?" she snickered 

A few giggles. Nayeon fumes in her seat, not looking back. 

"Pipe down, Ms. Hirai." said Mr. JYP 

"I guess in our society, being an makes you worthy of our time." Nayeon angrily said. 

Jeongyeon suddenly steps into the classroom, late. "What did I miss?"

"The oppresive patriarchal values that dictate our education." Nayeon said. 

"Oh, good." Jeongyeon immediately turns and leaves. 

"Heeey!" Mr. JYP shouted after him. 

"Uh, Mr. JYP. Is there any chance we could get Nayeon to take her Mydol before she comes to class?" Momo snickers. 

"Someday, you're gonna -slapped and I'm not gonna do a thing to stop it. And Nayeon, I want to thank you for your point of view." 

Nayeon smiles to herself. 

Mr. JYP continues, "I know how difficult it must be for you to overcome all those years of upper middles class suburban oppression. It must be tough." 

She deflates and becomes bitter again.

"Anything else?" 

"Yeah! Go to the office! You're pissing me off" Mr. JYP runs a hand along his hair.

"What? Mr. JYP!"

"Later!" 

Nayeon gets up in a tiff and on her way out hits Momo in the face with her books. 

 

Ms. Jihyo sits in front of her laptop, composing her sleazy novel. 

"Undulating with desire, Yoona removes her crimson cape.. excitable, stiff, and..." Jihyo chants with her eyes closed. 

"Somi!" Jihyo calls for her assistant, frustated. 

Somi appears at the door. 

"What's another word for... engorged?" 

"I'll look it up." Somi said. 

"Okay." Jihyo returns to composing. 

Nayeon approches the office and overhears Ms. Jihyo searching for the right word. 

"...swollen.... turgid" 

"Tumescent?" Nayeon said. 

"Perfect! So I hear you were terrorizing Mr. JYP's class. Again." 

"Expressing my opinion isn't a terrorist action." 

"The point is Nayeon...." She suddenly makes a connection between Nayeon's bunny teeth and the picture of a rabbit on her mug. She finds it amusing and points on her mug. 

"Bunny!" She giggles and turns back to Nayeon. "People perceive you as somewhat..." 

"Temptestous?" Nayeon asked. 

" "Heinous " is the term most used often." Ms. Jihyo said. 

Nayeon is unflattered. 

"You might want to work on that. Thank you." 

Nayeon rises up from her chair, "As always, thank you for your excellent guidance." she said sarcastically. 

 

Momo and his Jackson, a tough looking kid, are standing around people watching. Jackson notices Mina and Sana entering and calls Momo's attention to Mina. 

" alert." 

Momo looks at Mina. The girls pass by, noticing Momo. 

"Looking good, ladies." Momo smiles.

"They're outta reach, even for you." Jackson said. 

"No one's out of reach for me." Momo confidently said. 

"You wanna put money on that?" 

"Money I've got.This I'm going to do for fun."

 

Across the way, Chaeyoung and Dahyun have been watching Mina. Chaeyoung notices Momo's admiration. 

"Who's that girl?" Chaeyoung asked. 

"She's Hirai Momo, a and a model." Dahyun answered.

Chaeyoung turns back to watching Mina. 

"Man, look at her." 

"Is she always... vapid?" Dahyun said, not impressed. 

"How can you say that? She's totally..." 

"Conceited?" 

"What are you talking about? There's more to her than you think. I mean, look... look at the way she smiles. And look at her eyes, man. She's totally pure. I mean, you're missing what's there." 

"No, Chaeyoung, no. What's there is a snottly little princess wearing a strategically planned sun dress to make gays like us realize we can never touch her and gays like.... uhhh.." Dahyun looks around and notices Momo making her way towards the girls. 

".... Momo realize they want to." Dahyun continues.

"No."

"Move on."

"No. You're wrong about her. I mean, you know, uh. You're wrong." Chaeyoung reasoned.

"Alright. I'm wrong? You wanna take a shot? Be my guest. She's actually looking for a French tutor." Dahyun said.

"Are you serious? That's perfect!"

"Do you speak French? 

"Well no. But I will." 

 

-

A/N: This embarassing lmao. I'm not really a writer hahah. I'm much more of reader. Sorry for the mistakes!