Untitled

Embarrass by my love

'Wakey wakey yeobo, time to wake up.' Putting her soft cheeks gently, Sehun blew into her face before planting a kiss on her nose. Wiggling her nose she turn the other way and buried her head under the covers.

Chuckling gently Sehun's hands went under the bed covers as well and started to tickle her. Laughing at loud she started to shirk as he had reached her most ticklish spot, her tummy. 

Finally arms reaching out, Sehun wrapped around her body and lifted her right out of bed and into his arms. Laying her head against his chest Jinye yawn and closed her eyes.

Shaking his head Sehun said to her 'I've told you to sleep earlier last night, we have to catch an earlier flight. Planes don't wait for no one.' Messing up her hair, Sehun lean back as his beloved wife started to yell at him.

'Jung II Won is going to be at the airport the same time as we are. Oppa how could you messed up my hair? I just got it nicely done up.' Pouting her lips with a frown on her face as Sehun just rolled his eyes.

Muttering under his breath as Jinye dash into the bathroom to get ready ' I'm your husband.' Jinye knowing at once what her husband were thinking called out to him 'Oh Sehun Oppa is always my number 1.'

Grinning hard Sehun went to finish packing their luggages.  At the airport Sehun grunted as he push the trolleys towards the check-in counter. His wife whom were right beside him with her back towards him, were too busy staring at her favorite actor.

Seeing her fan girling all over like that made him jealous. Wrapping his arm around her and turning her right around to face him, he planted a kiss on her lips. The attendant who is serving them smiled sweetly, giving Sehun their passports he drag his wife towards the gate without letting her see Jung II Woo one last time.

Collapsing onto the hotel bed, Sehun felt his whole body were going to break any minute now. During the flight Jinye who hates flying clung to him like a Koala, left red painful marks all over his arms. Having also fallen fast asleep in a uncomfortable position Sehun moved his wife's head so that she at least won't get a sore neck when she wakes up.

Since himself had fallen asleep he had missed lunch. When he woke up 2 hours later it were almost time to land. Hungry and exhausted Sehun just nodded as Jinye whom were super excited and charged full of battery, talked about what they were going to do in Japan.

Before going to the hotel to check-in Jinye had drag Sehun into a shopping mall where she shopped for an hour before seeing a shoe shop. Totally excited Jinye then notice her beloved Oppa looking down. Feeling ashamed of herself for not taking care of him better she led the way out of the mall and hail a cab to take them to the  
hotel and rest before dinner.

When Sehun woke up later that night he sheepishly reach out his arms to wrap them around his wife so he could go back to sleep comfortably knowing that she were safety in his arms, he touch an empty space.

Bolting straight up he fumble around for the table light switch. Finally turning the lights on he saw that she wasn't in the room. Panic rose around him, sweating he picked up his phone n started to call her. Just remembering that their phones can't make calls while overseas he cursed at himself and went to find her.

Not realizing that Jinye had had his cloths off and were only wearing his boxers Sehun walked right into the lobby where he found Jinye taking a selfie photo with Jung II Woo. 


Hearing a loud scream, Sehun covered his ears as the screams got even more louder. All eyes were focusing towards the screaming sounds and on himself Sehun could feel an awkward and somehow an embarrassed situation happening to him. Feeling a sight cold breeze around him he looked down just in time to realize why everyone were blushing or laughing slightly. 

Covering his chest and manhood he ran towards the lifts and hurrying press the 'up' button as fast as he could. Jung II Woo just said to Jinye 'Thank god that wasn't me or anyone I know.'

'Yes, indeed.' Thought Jinye as she signed and slipped away quietly.

 

19/04/2016

 

butterdilys