ch.1

The Sun, The Moon, and the Stars

     "Flames! Flames! Where are you my sweet bird?!~" a deep voice yet soft voices called. In a distance a chirping harmonic melody sound can be heared from a distance. An bright and warm feathery friend with an powerful aurora surround by flames and fire rising up like the sun and soared high in the air as its spreads it's wings. "Flames!" the man shouted with excitement. The phoenix bird had hear its owner called.

      The bird swoop in as it change from it's flaming firing form into the soft red rose color feather form. It landed on the ground gently next to it's owner. Snugging its face into his owner arms. "Okay, okay. I know you miss me. I miss you too." the man said petting and grooming the feathers of the fire bird. "Prince Chanyeol! Prince Chanyeol, your majesty!" a servant came in running into the scene while almost tripping on himself.

       Chanyeol and Flames giggled to one another as they watched the servant. "What is it?! Speak up!" Chanyeol deep and low voice boomed. "Well...sire...your father has called your presence to the throne room. He say that it is urgent, and I quote, "Send the prince to me right away. This matter about the kingdom. And if he won't come I shall send his guards to aid him.", the servant said. Chanyeol just rolled his eyes in annoyance as he turn and look at flames who only til it's head in confusion to his owner.

       "Well, tell my father. The king. That his son will not be attending to his so-called "important matter" meeting, understood?!" Chanyeol said as his attention went back to his pet/best friend. "But sire...if you can just please! Please for the sake of our nation!" the servant begged. "My answer is clear. No and nope!" Chanyeol said spontanesously. "But sire! You don't understand. Your father wants to talk to you about your upcoming on the throne!" the servant said.

       Still the prince reverse to obey the orders his father had sent after him. Then the servant had no other choice but to do it. He went onto his knee and did a bow. But in a pleading way. "Please, sire. Your father won't let me back into the palace and allow to keep my position if you don't come in." the servant pleaded. Still the stubborn prince could careless more like he looked at the servant as pitful. "Then don't go back at all", Chanyeol said as he blew the servant off. The servant couldn't help but almost busting into tears in tell the door to pato balcony of the backyard of the palace swung open.

        The door reveal the most beautiful women with goddess like aura along with her maids behind her. In her long red, orange, and yellow bright color dress. At the end of the tips of the dress that reaches to her were design of flames and long arm covered sleeves. She also had long dark hair color that was pulled back to reveal her facial looks. Along with her dress were dark red shoes like the color of blood that sparkle like the stars. But the most impressive about her stunning appearance was the golden crown on her head. The golden crown was the shape of the fire nation symbol along in the middle of the crown was the silhouette of the phoenix bird itself.

         The servant gasp as he saw her. "My queen, I'd apologize for the loudest and distur---", before the servant could finish the queen raised her right hand to cut him off. "It's alright dear. I will finish developing the king orders. Beside I do need to talk to my son.", the queen said. The servant rose his head up as he look into the queen eyes giving him the orders to go back inside the palace. "And don't worry I will have a word with the king later", the queen said as the servant bow to her as of respect and took his leave.

           "Mother", Chanyeol was cut off by his mother raising her hand to him order as to stop speaking. "Chanyeol, my son. Why are you disobeying your father request of your appearance?!" she questioned him. "But mother! You know exactly why! He always lecturing me from left to right. And saying stuff like "My son you will need to take respondsibility one day! And one day the king shall be yours and blah blah blah!" Chanyeol continue to conplain to his mother.

            "But you know your father is right to lecture you. You aren't a child no more. You are the fire nation crown prince. And one day your father and I won't be around. And this kingdom and palace will truly be yours. And someday you will have to deal the same thing to your future childerns too", the queen said. "Aw~ mom don't say that", Chanyeol winned. "Your father only doing the best for you. Because this is why the legends have the royalites for. We are the soul leaders of each great nation. And it's right for us to take respondsibility to our people, the kingdom, and the nation as a whole", the queen said. "Mom~", Chanyeol cutely winned again.

          "And it's your father wired way of father and son ponding time", the queen said. Chanyeol only sighed in defeated. "Alright I'll go. Only because its for you mom." Chanyeol said as he hold both of her fragile hand. He observed his mother and realize that there was something in particular around her dlinging around her neck that caught his attention. "You are still wearing her necklaces mom.", he whispered to her ear as he scooted closer to his mother. "I know.", the queen knew what he meant. "Don't worry I still miss her too.", Chanyeol said as he hugged her for the sadden experience of loosing the fire nation princess.

          Sitting and waiting patienly on his throne, was the king himself. Frustated that the crown prince was very very late attending to the meeting. All the counselor who gather into the room were too. Some were whispering among themselves about the crown prince present at the meeting, and some were half asleep due to the long delayed of the prince arrival. Than, the huge red doors to the throne room had open. It was the appearance of the prince himself all dress up in his so-called "prince-like" duities grown robe and his crown which was the same as the queen just a bit in a smaller size.

           "Hail! The Crown Prince Chanyeol has arrive!" one of the right hand man of the king who announced the prince arrival. The counselor whispering got louder at the sudden appearance. Some even woke up from their naps too. They all did a traditional bow as the prince march forward to the king. He got on one knee, and bow down to his father. "Hail the fire lord!" Chanyeol first said. The fire king was very proud of his son who grew up so much. Although he still upset the fact that he was embarrass by the late arrival.

          "Father please forgive me for my late arrival. It won't happen again", Chanyeol admit his wrong doing. Some of the counselor continue to whispered among themselves. Suddenly one of them shouted, "How can he be the crown prince and the future of our wonderful nation if he going to appear late!" Than the noise and voices in the room, started to roar louder and louder. Some protest to not questions the king choice while some arguing who in the world would say such thing in front of the king and the prince.

           The uproar gets louder as the men voices grew louder in the room almost resulting to argument of the princes actions. But the prince himself didn't care. The king eyed at his son and giving him the curiosity looked. Then one of the counselor shouted, "We should hear the prince explaintion!" While another said across the room, "We should have a vote if he should really take up the crown prince position!". The fire in Chanyeol eyes only grew hotter as the king himself could his own son rage. "Enough! As your king, and father. I would like a statement and demand an explantion of your late arrival. So, my son. What is your answer?" the king order.

           "I was taking flames on a flight practice. In tell your servant deliever your message to me, father. Also I was talking to my mother.", Chanyeol said honestly. "Is that so?! Than why did it take you so long to present yourself to the king in tell now!" one of the counselor shouted in disbelievment. "Yeah! How dare you use the queen as your excuse!" another accused. Although, the king was really upset about this statement as the king he couldn't show rage infront of the counselors and his peers.

        "Oh, if you don't believe me. Why don't you ask my mother for yourself!?", the crown prince say boldly as the queen made a suprising entrance to the meeting. It shuted all the counselor mouths and made them bewildered. Even the king was suprise at his spouse sudden appearance as so was her beauty. "Is it true your queen?!", the king asked to cut off the awkwardness and tention in the room. "Yes, your majesty. In fact your son and I was talking about his duty as the crown prince and future king of the fire nation. Since he is your blood, and the rightful ruler of this kingdom", the queen said boldly.

         Which shocked all the counselors. "If you opposed your king choice of who should be the crown prince for our nation. Wouldn't take also means that you all disagree with the king. And that all of you oppose him which by law of each nation. Known as 'wanting to overthrow the king choices'.", the queen continued. "It is also known as what prince Chanyeol?!" the queen asked. "Treason against the king." Chanyeol answer. "If anyone of you ever dear to define your kings order nor choices. I will make sure to known of your evil deeds, and will have you arrested and send you out of the captial or worst. So if I were you gentleman I wouldn't go against the king will", the queen said as she sat down on her spot next to the king.

           The king was very amused as the step up that his wife and son took upon the counselor. This is the real reason why he loved his own wife so much. And why he believe his son would be the perfect person next in line. The king knows that his son, will not let others step onto him although he know is just a prince. "He has an aura of a king". The king thought to himself. "Now, that is settle shall we started the meeting. And the reason why we are all here today", the king announced.

         A servant brought up the redden scroll to the king as he unwrapped it and let it fall down to its list according length. "Today, I wanted to address this meeting is because we have wonderful news from our cousin nation from the west. It's about the crown prince and their prince. ""To unite under one nation. I believe we have see enough differences, we are alike but only if both of our nations unite. We can be one in mind and body. My prospal to you, my friend. Is addressing the vows of your child and mines in unity in one", the king read the script out loud.

         The counselors started to whispered among themselves. "Thus in leaving, one question to ask from a fire lord to another. Will you let the sun rises or will you let moon fall before I?! I would like an answer before the full moon elicpse rises. From the fire lord of the west nation.", the king finish reading the scripts. Everyone was whispering to another at the end of the scroll message.While the queen had a worried look while looking at the peers, and counselor meeting. Only the prince himself didn't understand the meaning of the message.

 

A//N: Sorry for the long waiting but here the first chapter for those who are interest into the story. I kept on getting writers block and I have been working so don't mind me being busy in my real life. I can't guarntee an update all the time. But I will let you guys know time to time or if I can't make an update soon. Also sorry for the bad grammar and spelling. Probably will fix it whenever I can. Here the first chapter update! And if you  have any comments or questions let me know in the comments below. Thanks! Enjoy!

Characters: 9632

Words: 2148