Chapter 3

I won’t be in your days ( 너의 하루에 난 없겠지 )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The One Where He Is Officially Back To Civilization

 

November 2nd, 2020.

 

It’s a Friday morning. So, first things first. Wedding plans. Knowing my position in my company, I can go in to work anytime I want, which is going to my best friend's house.

 

I drove to Eunha's in my Land Rover, thinking about many ways to leave this the best wedding experience Eunha would ever have. She’s my best friend, and I know she deserves the best after all those years of helping me out -- I had to give her the best. Unfortunately, I was half asleep. Maybe today just was not my day. I stayed up last night so that I could finish off some of my important clients’ events so I could make some time for Eunha.

 

As I reached her doorstep I tried tidying up a few strands of my hair that went wrong, hopefully making myself more.. presentable. Today just was not my day. I hope I won’t look too sleepy – just as I was about to ring her bell..

 

The door opened. Before I could react to anything, seeming I was still tired and my responses were a little delayed, I heard a rather odd yet familiar deep voice, chuckling. and it definitely belonged to the last person I had on my mind.

 

“Yoongi, dude!!! You funny -- ”

 

Both of our eyes were locked to each other.

 

Boom. There was a big moment of awkwardness when two people who haven't seen each other in almost five years. Of course, imagine yourself in my shoes, what would you actually have to say to him? His hair looked even more ridiculous compared to the last time I saw him? He's gone all fat?

 

“Jimin?” I asked, narrowing my eyebrows.

 

That same six foot tall, weird hair (it was more unkept since the last time I saw him) and this time, heavily mascular and tanned body. What’s wrong with this picture? The last time I saw him was a million years ago, (note the exaggeration). I silently labelled him ‘the macho mochi’. He was wearing a V-neck plain white tee and ripped jeans. I couldn’t help but study his face.. hang on, is that a necklace?

 

I snapped out of my thoughts.

 

Jimin

 

There stood a fine lady in front of my eyes. Wait. ‘Fine’? It’s Han Kyung Mi.

 

“Oh, Kyung Mi. Hey. Of course it’s me. Do I look like a hallucination to you? Or do you mind explaining yourself for ogling me for the past 40 seconds?” I said, breaking into a smile. I was about to hug her, but she looked at me as if I’m from another planet, probably an alien to her now from the way she's judging me. She rolled her eyes and waved her hands at me, signaling me to stop.

 

“Have you forgotten? I don’t hug. And I wasn’t ogling you. If you said I did, don’t act like you weren’t ogling me too.” said Kyung Mi coolly. She just brushed me off. Just like old times.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter