Kiss...?

[SEVENTEEN | WonShua] [Drabble] Who must Jisoo kiss?

 

 At the moment, Hong Jisoo is standing in front of the fridge, Kwon Soonyoung is on his left with Kim Mingyu right next to him. And of course we can't miss Jeon Wonwoo who is hugging Jisoo from behind. They are the first members to be at home so it's there responsibility for cooking today's dinner. As weird as it can be, the fridge is still not opened because those four boys are busy looking at a small pink note stuck on that door. 

 "Hong Jisoo, if you were made to kiss a member of Seventeen, who would you kiss ?"

 1/ Wonwoo 

 2/ 전원우 (Jeon Wonwoo) 

 3/ Jeon Wonwoo

 4/ 원우 (Wonwoo)

When Soonyoung finishes reading it, immediately all of three people who is standing there put all of their attention to the question's subject. Jisoo opens widely but not a word is spoken from it. After a few minutes with nothing that could cross his mind, Jisoo does nothing but laugh, tell others that he forgot to do something this morning so he needs to go now. Well just dream if you want to hide, Jisoo. Wonwoo quickly catches the poor cat trying to run away. Having a foxy laughter, he gives Jisoo a pen with a look as ordering :" You should hurrily choose the answer, or I will certainly not let you..., ok ?"

 Jisoo shudders to realize Wonwoo's intention and he speaks with a twist of his lips. " But even for whatever I choose, you still won't leave me alone, will you?" His voice is so tiny as if he was gonna cry. 

Wonwoo doesn't say a word but directly opens the cap of the pen for his unfortunate hyung. 

And so on, Jisoo must have read that question again and again, at the same time he starts to remember Wonwoo's kisses, and what happened next ? Of course Jisoo had a long night on their bed. No wonder why a clazzingly light red continues covering from his checks to his soft white neck which makes other guys just want to grab him and then enjoy him, slowly and slowly. Everyone can see that Wonwoo is trying his best to dominate his passions after looking at Jisoo. He was right, Jisoo can choose anything and that wouldn't make any change because he is always Wonwoo's supper before bedtime. The evident truth is to Wonwoo, Jisoo is some kind of food that contains addictive substance so he can have that for breakfast, lunch or even dinner and he is never tired of it. Wonwoo doesn't do that because he worries that someone's skinny body couldn't take it so that's why his intention now is giving Jisoo a chance for a peaceful night. 

 Unfortunately, that good intention has just flowed away for a couple of second after catching Jisoo's shying expression. " You'd better hurry up, Jisoo." Soonyoung laughs with joy. Mingyu puts Jisoo under pressure in imitation of Soonyoung, can't stop bursting into laughter when he sees Wonwoo's seriousness on his face. " I don't think that Wonwoo hyung could help himself anymore. Oh my god, just look at his face."

 Poor Jisoo tries to use his back to barricade his brothers view, risky writes his answer. Right after Jisoo finishes writing, those three unexceptable boys ceremoniously push him away, including Wonwoo.

 "Your...mother ??? "Ladies and gentleman now we have the answer. It's " My mother" written and clearly circled by Hong Jisoo. Once again, Jisoo is seriously gazed and he doesn't know what to do but scratch his head and say nothing. 

Wonwoo gets closer to Jisoo without further ado and an unpleasant expression on his cold face. His deep voice is becoming more and more lower, which makes Jisoo shiver even it's 30°C degrees now.

"Oh...Hong Jisoo. If you don't like me, just say it. You don't have to write your mom down and highline it like that. Get it ? " 

" Ah...but... It would be really awkward if I choose... you... " Jisoo 's face goes fale, he must be scared to death now. People often say that a thunder face is the most scary, isn't it. Well think again, not at all!! A smiling-face without a smile is the most terrifying. 

"You... ?"Wonwoo is getting even more closer to Jisoo, his shade completely covers his hyung. And before Jisoo could say anything else, that poor cat's lips have been swallowed up, and then, then.... 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 "So where is Jisoo?"

 "He is busy being confined to bed, of course." - said Wonwoo.