Author rambling notes

The Pillar of Aqua
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello all, Bunny the author-nim here. For those who are subscribed for a while now, you might get a notification that there’s an update, and yet when you open the story, there’s nothing. Umm…it’s a mistake that I made while editing…it was a subchapter that was supposed to be in draft, but I accidentally post it as a chapter, hence the reason you all get an update notification. So, for 21 of you guys who managed to get to view the chapter while I asleep, thank you for being the early squad. Special shoutout to esther_noyel and hanah2212 (you deleted your comment, but I saw it =P) for being the early squads AND also commenting (because otherwise I wouldn’t know that I made the mistake of posting it as an update)

 

But then I thought, why not just share the…previews I supposed…and let you guys see my process of writing this story? The red stuff you will read are my author notes for my future self, so that I will remember the idea that I’m supposed to write there. Just side note: sometimes I’m dumb, so there will be a lot of stupid stuff in the red notes…and I’m Malaysian, so the notes will be in mix English and Malay. Don’t worry, the notes are twice as dumb in Malay, so if you can’t read it, there’s nothing important that you miss.

 

 

[Nix Castle part 2] ß Subchapter title. Easier for me to note which part needs to be edited. This will be removed as I’m editing the completed chapter. Each subchapter will be around 1k words at minimum.

 

 

What he didn’t expect was a large hand pulled him out from his hiding spot, and before he could react, a large basket was shoved to his stomach, filled with various breads and jams and milk…

 

He was even more flabbergasted when he saw a smile on Jongdae’s face; a genuine smile, not his usual smirk that more often spelled trouble…

 

“Who knew that our little Prince is finally learning something…he was thinking so hard and so loudly I can even hear it from the door. I’m so proud; kids these days grew up so fast”

 

Kyungsoo can’t help but to frown at the Shaman, who replied with a soft chuckle before he turned away from the younger Prince and walked towards his desk at the corner of the room…

 

“Eat, while I talked to Prince Minseok. And don’t pig out too much, for those are also for Prince Minseok”

 

Kyungsoo can feel his stomach growling; he quickly put down the basket and foraged through the content. There were several types of bread in the basket; croissant, cream bread (google bread type), and to his immense delight, he found some butter buns that he loved so much among the breads. He broke it into two and took a big bite out of it. He smiled in satisfaction when the butter coated his entire mouth; it was such a treat because Aqua doesn’t own ranch or livestock in general, hence butter are considered a rare treat to him.

Kyungsoo took another bite as he let his mind flew far away; the only time he get to eat butter buns is when Minseok himself worked in the castle kitchen as a punishment from Junmyeon. He hadn’t thought much about it, but he remembered that every time Minseok is punished to work in the kitchen, it was usually after the late King or Junmyeon’s trip to another kingdom. He remembered that Minseok always came to him with butter buns or fruit parfait (wah moden sungguh kau jah!) afterwards, and Aqua neither produced butter nor fruits, so those must came from another kingdom.

 

Kyungsoo suddenly felt uncomfortable, like there’s something stuck in his throat…

 

He can picture a certain someone went to buy some butter and fruits in another country to bring home and gave it to the son of a bakery lady to make a certain type of bread, which coincidentally is his brother’s favourite food…

 

The mere thought of it made Kyungsoo’s stomach curled again…

 

 

“Earth to Prince Kyungsoo…”

 

Kyungsoo turned his head as Minseok plopped right next to him, hand passing him the bread basket, to which the Second Prince accepted with a big smile. The Third Prince smiled when Minseok made a small happy noises when he pulled out a peach jam (Jam? Marmalade? Which one better?) from the basket; Minseok had always been fond of peaches and every variety of food made out of peaches, and to see the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter