Sweeter than any chocolate

Sweeter than any chocolate

 

"OMG~ this is soooooo good!!! Mmmhh~ seriously I could die for this chocolate!! Mmmmmhhh~" Chanhee moans while cramming another piece of chocolate in his mouth. "NIEL!! RICKY!! I SAW THAT! Put it down or else...", he doesn't even need to finish his threat because the 2 younger males know what will happen to them...

Believe me, you would never ever want to see Chanhee turns into a beast! Chanhee is in his
normal self an angel but when he goes crazy he's even more scarier than all horror movie characters combined! Both childish members complain as they put their secretly stolen piece of Chanhee's chocolate back. "It's so unfair, hyung! Let us taste it, too", Ricky whines only receives a deadly glare from his hyung. Knowing that the older boy has no intention to share his chocolate Ricky flees into maknae's embrace to find some comfort. And Niel tries to find something else to distract him from Chanhee's chocolate. Chanhee acts like nothing happened and carry on with how tasty the chocolate is. "Oh god! I can't stay here any longer! Your is so embarrassing, hyung! Let's go to our room!" Ricky drags Changjo into their shared room. "Hey~ don't leave me here! I'm coming too!" Niel decides that he also doesn't want to stay in the same room as the Chanhee.


"Is it really that good?" now it's only Byunghun and Chanhee in the living room. Leader CAP is sleeping peacefully in his shared room with Niel. "Yup! This is the best chocolate I have ever tasted. I could totally die for these babies~ so sweet! Mmmmhhh~" "You make me really curious about the taste…" "Hold it! I won’t share them!" There’s no way Chanhee would share his beloved chocolates with anybody, not even with Byunghun, his secret crush. "Really? Not even with me?" Byunghun asks seductively while getting closer to the older boy. Chanhee feels his face heating up as the chocolate between his slender fingers starts to melt. He gulps and an inaudible "no" escapes his small mouth. Byunghun moves even closer, closing the gap between them. "What did you say? Oh look it’s melting…" He bought Chanhee’s hand to his face, throwing a seductive glace at the doe eyed boy before his chocolate covered fingers and taking the piece into his mouth. Chanhee is shocked. He tries to pull his hand back but Byunghun has a tight grip. "LEE BYUNGHUN! WHAT ARE YOU DOING??" "Tasting the chocolate what else… It’s not bad I guess but I know something even better. You will like them more than this. Wanna taste?" Chanhee is about to ask what nonsense Byunghun is spouting when he feel the younger’s lips against his own lips. Byunghun takes advantage of his shocked state and shoves his tongue inside. *So sweet* Chanhee’s head is spinning, he doesn’t know how it comes and why it’s happening but he likes it.