1/1

Marker Pens and a Blank Arm

Solo concerts were tiring to say the least, the boys would end up covered head to toe in sweat (and sometimes water if they poured a whole bottle down themselves just to cool down). When stage clothes were peeled off and small towels were used to wipe the sweat away it helped a little, only to feel slightly less gross than before.

 

 

In one of the rooms backstage Yoongi was sat on a small sofa, mindlessly on his phone as he waited to go home. The room was practically empty, save from Jungkook who had his earphones in blasting music as he slept in a chair at an awkward angle and Jimin who was packing his things away across the room. Yoongi hardly paid attention to either of them as he stared at his phone screen.

 

 

Jimin double checked he had everything; phone chargers, his notebook, tablet, the lot, then went to sit in the vacant spot on the sofa next to his bandmate, Yoongi didn’t react to the couch dipping beside him. Jimin’s bag was on his lap and he rooted through checking one last time. Surprisingly he found a black marker pen right at the bottom of his bag, he didn’t know how long it had been in there for, he didn’t even realise it had gone missing.

 

 

He uncapped the lid and wondered what to do to pass the time until the managers came and got them. At that time Yoongi’s left hand fell onto the sofa cushions between them, with a smirk Jimin grabbed the other’s arm and pushed up his sleeve, Yoongi side eyed him briefly before putting all his attention back on his phone. The younger smiled mischievously as he started to draw.

 

 

It started with a small cartoon on Yoongi’s wrist, then a bigger one further up his arm. Jimin carried on drawing a couple more of different sizes and looked up to see if the other had noticed, luckily Yoongi hadn’t, he willingly let Jimin draw all over him (even though he didn’t know what was on his skin). Jimin carried on drawing , some with oversized testicals, massive girths and he even decorated a few by drawing a ribbon wrapped around them. He held Yoongi’s arm out so he could draw a long one which could could ring around his upper arm.

 

 

Jimin had to bite his lip to stop himself from laughing. He put his bag to the side and shifted so he could comfortably draw an more accurately. He put the detail in with some veins and small spurts of as he laughed quietly, he then turned Yoongi’s arm over so he could draw another realistic on that side too. First doing the curved outline and mushroom head then adding the slit and veins. He was creating pure art and Yoongi’s skin was his canvas.

 

 

Soon Yoongi’s entire left arm was covered in drawings of .

 

 

Yoongi went to his home screen then clicked the screen off entirely, he finally looked down at his arm to see what the younger had done and his eyes widened. He looked up at Jimin who was happily giggling to himself then back down to his covered arm, he wanted to say something but nothing came out. Yoongi found that he couldn’t even be mad at the boy, he just started laughing softly.

 

“You know, those are really detailed, I’m impressed,” he brought his arm closer to his face to inspect the drawings

 

“Well I am an artist,” Jimin laughed “and I have plenty of references hyung,”

 

“How many have you seen in your lifetime,” Yoongi raised an eyebrow

 

“O-only a few.”

 

“Is this one supposed to be yours?” Yoongi pointed to the more curved one and Jimin blushed
 

“I dunno hyung, you tell me,”

 

“How? I’ve never seen your erect Jimin,” Yoongi stated blatantly and Jimin shrugged with a slight blush.

 

 

The tension between them suddenly changed, silence had washed over them and Jimin was staring at Yoongi with a daring expression. This had been happening over the past month and possibly even before that, the pair would have this back and forth flirting without really knowing the meaning to their actions. There was obviously something there between them but neither of them took it further than harmless flirting. Until now.

 

 

Yoongi felt that the look Jimin was giving him was a challenge. Not one to back down Yoongi crashed their lips together, Jimin was clearly not expecting a kiss as he whined in surprise. Once his brain had acknowledged what was happening he kissed back desperately, he had waited and thought about what kissing Yoongi would feel like too many times to count, now that it was actually happening and Yoongi had his marked arm around him Jimin couldn’t let go of the moment, he never wanted it to end.

 

Jimin felt Yoongi’s tongue run across his lips so he opened his mouth wider. Obscene noises started to fill the room as their makeout began to get heavier. Jimin had completely forgotten about Jungkook in the room as he let out a guttural moan, all their past had built up and Jimin blamed his fast arousal on it.

 

“Yoongi,” he whined quietly against his lips. Yoongi pulled away slightly to look at the other, Jimin bit his lower lip as he palmed himself through his jeans

 

"Christ Jimin, already?” Jimin just nodded and kissed Yoongi again.

 

“You don’t know how much I’ve wanted this hyung,”

 

“I’ve wanted this too.” Yoongi slipped his hand over Jimin’s to make him press harder against his bulge

 

“H-hyung,” Jimin panted out as Yoongi rubbed his palm over his crotch.

 
 

Jimin pushed Yoongi’s hand away so he could undo his jeans then grabbed the hand again to tightly hold it against his covered . He rocked his hips into Yoongi’s palm as well as he could in the position he was in. When he finally let go of Yoongi’s hand the elder freely traced the outline of his and teased the head.

 

“Hm, yeah you definitely drew your own on my arm,” Yoongi smirked as he looked at the drawing again “cute,”

 

“What’s cute?” Jimin panted out

 

“You and your .” Yoongi laughed as he slipped his hand down Jimin’s open jeans.

 

 

The pair froze as the door opened, their small manager stood in the doorway shocked to walk in on the scene. Yoongi quickly slid his hand out and picked up his phone just so he didn’t have to look the man in the eye. Jimin was flushed a bright red and tried to subtly do up his jeans even though it did nothing to hide his . It was then that Jimin saw and remembered Jungkook was in the room the whole time, he swore under his breath as he had moaned quite a lot but was thankful to every god that the boy was a heavy sleeper and his music was still blasting away.

 

“The van’s ready,” their manager awkwardly said and walked over to wake Jungkook up “and I uh, won’t say anything about this,”

 

“Um thanks hyung,” Jimin could only manage to say before he died from embarrassment.

 

 

Jimin quickly followed Yoongi up off the sofa and grabbed his bag to hold it in front of his crotch, before he left he noticed the black marker lying on the cream cushions, he picked it up to shove it back to the bottom of his bag, most likely to be forgotten again. Yoongi pulled down his sleeve to cover Jimin’s work and they walked out, hands brushing against each other and leaving their manager with a sleepy Jungkook.

 

A/N: Thanks for reading this mess, I have no idea what I just wrote. I hope you enjoyed it regardless!