Chapter 12 "Childish mistake"

BTS: Save me (A gang au series)
Taehyung was just about to picked up his phone to dial your number but his phone started ringing. Skeptical of the unknown number he raised his eyebrows in suspicion but nevertheless still answered the call. Which was his first mistake. “Hello?” Taehyung answered with caution. “V. What a surprise don’t you think?” The other end of the line echoed with their obnoxious voice. “What do you want ?” Taehyung answered with annoyance. "Straight to the point hah ? That’s so like you.“ The voice replied. “I shan’t beat around the bush either then. Park min.” The person continued. “ What about her ?” Taehyung replied nervously. Which was his second mistake. "I know you love her. So let’s make a deal shall we?“ The man replied smugly. "Cut the crap. Jaebum.” Taehyung answered annoyed. "Well our Jackson has told me that hope and your inspector girlfriend infiltrated our base. You can’t be doing that for nothing, right ? “Jaebum said. "Give me all the information i need and Park min will go to you.” Jaebum continued. “You think i would betray my brothers for her? Dream on.” Taehyung replied, agitated. “Well. If not. The next time you see her it would be at some ion house.” Jaebum replied calmly. “Fxxk you and your sadistic mentality. She’s your wife for fxxk’s sake.” Taehyung seethed. “Haha. I'll contact you again. Soon.” With that Jaebum ended the call. Taehyung threw his phone against the wall, feeling stress and overwhelmed. To get the information he needs he needs to be part of the infiltration. He decided to do what suga said. Break it off with you and get back on Namjoon’s good books. He picked up his phone and dialed your number. After a few rings, you picked up your phone. “Tae? What isit ?” Your spoke voice echoed through the phone. “Let’s break up. Let's end this.” He said coldly. It was so abrupt. Certainly you didn’t see this coming. Because who in the world would break up over a phone call after not speaking to each other for a long time ? Well. Here's taehyung. “Oh. Alrights.” Was the last thing he heard before you ended the line and dropped to your knees, sobbing. This was really the last goodbye. Taehyung was stunned by your answered but nonetheless decided to give jhope a call. “Hyung. I have ended things with (Y/n). It’s all up to you now. "Taehyung informed. "Noted. Namjoon have orders for you so come meet him at 8.15pm sharp. Don’t fail this time. Oh and. Welcome back to the team. "hoseok replied. His third mistake. Entering back to the team. Taehyung called Jimin, his closest friend, or would you call him brother. "Jimin-ah. Come to DOPE. I need a drinking buddy now.” “I will be there soon. I need a swig after all those intense training. Do you want me to call jungkook? He is stressed with training his team too. I think he need that holy alcohol too. ” Jimin laughed. "No problem. The more the merrier.“ Taehyung replied. (Y/N)’s House You were crying your heart out sprawl on the cold marble floor of your living room. You heart was still with taehyung. He was an assh*le in and out but why? You heard your doorbell ring accompanied by hoseok’s cheery voice. ”(Y/n)! Open up. I brought fooddd!“ He chirped. You walk to the front door and let him in. The moment he saw you crying, he immediately when to wrap his arms around you protectively. "Ohmygod. What happen? Don’t cry. No wait. Just cry it out.” He panicked. You snickered at his flustered reaction and told him in tears that tae had broken up with you. Not that you didn’t expect it but you didn’t thought when it happen it would hurt so much. He stayed with you all night, comforting you, even preparing meals for you. When he wanted to leave and you told him not to leave you. He kindly obliged and stayed and never left, backhugging you, giving you warmth throughout the night. If only i had fallen in love with you, instead. Now, it’s your mistake. okay. I am back to hobi again. Guys time to tell me if you all want to be with 1. Hoseok , 2.taehyung or 3. A twist. Which do you prefer ?