The struggle is real

Your mind blowing kisses

The same day at night time…

 

Nayeon managed to drag Mina alone at the basement of their dorm to have the talk they’ve been meaning to. They were sitting on the couch, turned sideways, facing each other.

“So, tell me everything” Nayeon was excited while Mina not so.

“Well, ask and I’ll answer… try to answer!” Mina sounded dull but truthfully she’s been wanting to share something that’s been bothering her lately.

“Soo~ from 1 to 10, rate Changie’s kissing skills”

“I know you know, I know you know it~” Mina started singing as soon as she heard 1 to 10.

“No I don’t know, No I don’t know it~ So, tell me please?” Mina chuckled at Nayeon’s catchy response.

“Emm… what kind of a question is that? But I’ll say a 9?”

“Woooow~ Seriously?” Nayeon didn’t expect such a high rate.

“Why? I mean, what do you like about it? About the kiss?” Nayeon innocently blinked her eyes to flatter Mina. But Mina could see right through her.

After Nayeon’s confession about her imaginary love relationship between Mina and Chaeng, Mina figured that Nayeon is the type who fantasizes a lot about such things. Fantasizing a lot is fine. Nothing wrong with that. But Mina had a feeling that Nayeon’s fantasies aren’t the innocent ones. But in fact the dirty ones. Assuming that, Mina knew that Nayeon wanted to know specific details about the kiss so she could entertain her thoughts later on. Mina didn’t hate it though. The idea of someone fantasizing on her in that manner kinda turned her on. So she was definitely willing to help Nayeon with that.

“Okay. I’ll tell you but keep it to yourself okay?”

“YES!” Nayeon’s eyes lit up and stared at Mina waiting like a little puppy. Mina found it cute.

MINA’S POV

“Okay. Emm… It’s hard to voice out my thoughts but… let’s say… her lips are like magic. Cringy way to start, I know… but the way they move is literally a mind blown. It’s like she deliberately wants me to know that her lips are soft and gentle. She forces me to feel this way about her luscious lips. But then! Out of nowhere, it’s as if she’s communicating dirty things through her lips. She’s gentle but dirty at the same time. It’s weird. I don’t get it! It’s just a pair of lips on mine but it feels like she’s playing with my mind.”

As I checked Nayeon’s reaction, she seemed amused yet confused.

“Look, I don’t expect you to understand everything I’m saying-“

“No no! Keep going” Nayeon encouraged me to say more since I could tell that she enjoyed my intro a lot. So I continued.

“She knows exactly when and how to interchange on my bottom and upper lip. Oh! And her teeth, my goodness!”

I ily breathed out thinking about her teeth which made Nayeon form a curve at the corner of her lips.

“I’m telling you! The way she bites my lower lip, since she likes the lower one so much for some odd reason, it’s like she knows how hard enough to bite it, in order for me to feel pain and pleasure at the same time.”

“Sooo, you like pain.” Nayeon was giving me the “I see you” look.

“No. I don’t think so. But if it’s Chaeng causing it then… maybe?”

“Jeez, Mina! It’s not Chaeng who’s the dirty one here” Nayeon lovingly slapped my arm.

“I guess” I chuckled cause I guess it was true.

“But let me clarify something. It’s not just her lips which make her kisses a 9. You see Nayeon unnie, Chaeyoungie, just like you imagined, is a little bit ert.”

“Hey, I said , not ert!”

“, ert… the same thing. Chaeyoungie between our sweet kisses takes mini breaks to whisper… let’s say lovely things to my ear.”

“Lovely things? Like what?” I could swear Nayeon’s eyes were getting darker. Not literally but you know, they were getting filled with excitement and arousal.

“It’s embarrassing to actually say it” I played hard to get. But actually I wanted to share Chaeng’s with Nayeon.

“Oh come on! Tell meeee~” She was whining. “Okay, How about you say it to my ear, so we can avoid eye contact? Maybe that’s why you’re shy.” Nayeon tried to sound cool about it but I have a feeling that she desired for me to whisper those “lovely things” which Chaeng whispers to me.

“F-fine.” I said as I leaned closer and placed my mouth close to her ear.

I blew softly on her ear since that’s what Chaeng does to me before she starts her . And apparently, I hit Nayeon’s sensitive spot. That cute moan which escaped was my cue to start.

“You like it Mina, don’t you? You love it when I bite your naughty lip, right?”

I was already whispering but made sure to hotly breathe out the “naughty lip” part even more, earning a tiny groan escaping Nayeon’s mouth.

“Beg me. Beg me baby girl to do more. Beg, how much you want me to bite not just your lips but your milky neck too, and leave y red hickeys which claim that you’re mine.”

For some reason, Nayeon was slowly moving away from me but I gently held her wrist to stop her from moving cause I wasn’t done yet.

“Minari. Beg, how much you want me to you off. All of you. Right here, right now.”

After feeling it too much, I decided to stop cause I was taking it too far which was true after witnessing Nayeon’s red face and posture. She was literally red like a tomato while her body appeared stiff. Her shoulders were slightly up and her hands awkwardly stretched with her clenched palms resting on her thighs, which were tightly closed to each other. I was embarrassed more like guilty for what I did because seeing her thighs closed like that, it meant only one thing.

She must be feeling hotdown there.

“Unnie… I’m really sorry. I took it too far.” I sincerely apologized as I went back to my original position.

“It- it’s o-okay.” After I backed off, her body was gradually relaxing. Her face too.

“I’m just surprised that Chaengie, my little innocent baby, which apparently is not so innocent, would speak such daring things”

As Nayeon’s eyes fluttered mine, I could clearly see and feel the amusement being reflected. She liked it. She definitely did. And I couldn’t be more satisfied knowing that Nayeon Unnie liked it, even though seconds ago I was feeling bad.

“Yea. I know. Me too. At first I was shocked because you know how cute she looks and everything. And emm… Unnie, because of that I’ve been struggling lately.”

 I finally started off what I’ve been wanting to share. And I could see Nayeon was curious to know since her eyebrows furrowed. However, from furrowed eyebrows her face turned to an evil grin. I’m sure she got the idea of what I’ve been struggling with lately.

 “What is it?” She still asked anyway.

 “Seriously, Unnie?” Even though she knew that I knew what she knew, she pretended that she didn’t know.

“What? Tell me. I want to hear it.”

My goodness! her smirk. How she loves teasing me.

“Fine. I’m not gonna be shy about it.” I didn’t want her to win over me. Win what? I didn’t know but I felt like I was losing for some reason.

“Okay. Chaengie has been so daring lately, that I’ve been thinking, I want to have- I want to make love with Chaengie.” I tried to act cool but deep inside I was embarrassed of myself because I knew that Chaeng is underage.

“wow.” Nayeon lovingly smiled at me.

“wow? That’s it?” I was confused by her unexpected reaction.

“Well, what do you want me to say?” Nayeon retorted with a smile still plastered on her face.

“Give me an advice perhaps?”

“Okay. Do it.” I was shocked by her straightforward advice.

“What are you saying? She’s still underage.” I tried to fight her back.

“Oh is that so? Then don’t” I swear this woman was confusing me!

“Look Mina. Together we just voiced out the conflict that’s going on through your head right now. I want to have with Chaengie, do it, she’s underage, then don’t do it. These are your thoughts. But it seems to me that you’re already making sense to them. You want it but you can’t since she’s underage. So stick with it. My dear, what you’re doing is teaching yourself to have self-control which is very good and very important in every relationship and in general”

What the heck! Nayeon Unnie sounded so serious…

“Plus, don’t you think it will be better to do it when you won’t have such disturbing thoughts? When she’s finally an adult by law you can do it right away and have no regrets at all. You just have to wait a little bit more”

I warmly smiled at her. Not because of what she said but because of how mature of a person she sounded right now. Well, that’s Nayeon Unnie for you. Even though she’s childish, the way she thinks justify that she’s definitely the Unnie in our group.

“You are right, Unnie” 

“Fighting! I’ll be cheering you up! Btw, we have to go upstairs. It’s dinner time. Oh! And…”

Nayeon’s aura changed all of a sudden and leaned closer to me.

“If ever you feel frustrated about anything like that again, let me know. I’ll take care of you” She ily breathed on my ear as a payback for what I did.

“I’m 100% certain that you and I could have fun times together.”

“UNNIE!” I shouted and tried to push her but she quickly pulled away and run back upstairs.

END OF MINA'S POV

 

Mina didn’t know why but she felt so relieved after talking to Nayeon Unnie. It’s like she regained the strength to resist herself from letting her body take over and have senseless with Chaengie while she’s underage.

All her life, Mina was taught that sometimes we have to wait for the right time, for the good things to happen. Sex with her baby Chaeng was one of them.

Mina valued dignity a lot. And so being raised in that manner, she didn’t want to violate one of her principles by rushing and losing control of herself.

Of course, she was aware that most people would let themselves do it. And she wasn’t judging them. But truthfully, she’ll feel proud of herself that she successfully waited for that precious moment. Plus, it’s just like Nayeon Unnie said, when the time is right she’ll be able to do it without regrets and worries running through her mind.

As for now all she has to do is to patiently wait.

Even though the urge to touch her baby to places which nobody’s allowed to touch expect from Chaengie herself, is too strong to bear, she’ll have to find a plan of resistance till April 23 of 2017.

However, once that day FINALLY arrives, and Chaengie is FINALLY an adult, Mina swore to herself that they’re definitely going to have the iest, dirtiest and most intense ever!

And multiple times!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jeez~ what is wrong with me! xD

I apologize for my mistakes. 

But I hope you enjoyed my dream and the story after ^_^