"...we have to stop..."

Your mind blowing kisses

 

In my dream~

Chaeyoung and Mina were a couple but they were hiding it. However, during their outing with the whole group (in a place I don’t remember but somewhere public), they were almost always close to each other. They interlocked fingers while walking and chatting. They back-hugged each other like it was a normal thing to do which it was for twice members. They would hardly separate.

At some point, Chaeng wanted to ask Mina to come alone with her because she had an itch that bothered her.

Chaeng approached Mina and whispered in a loving manner “Hey, I want to ask you something,” and touched her hand while playfully intertwining her fingers to Mina’s.

Mina smiled at Chaeng’s cute action. However, she gently refused because she was afraid that they were being too obvious. Chaeng understood and separated herself from Mina. After a while, as no one was around, Mina dragged Chaeng into a corner.

“What did you want to ask?” Mina asked making Chaeng nervous enough to show a tint of red in her cheeks.

Chaeng was avoiding Mina’s gaze but she took the courage to make eye contact with Mina’s beautiful eyes. Unconsciously her eyes fell on her lips and that’s when her heart, start beating at a faster pace than the usual. She took Mina’s hand and placed it on her chest for Mina to feel her irregular heartbeat.

“Wow, your heart.” Mina was surprised. “Does she want to kiss?Mina thought as she was grinning in her head.

“C-Ca-Can we make out?” Chaeng nervously but straight-forwardly asked Mina.

Mina’s mouth formed an “O” showing her surprise but slowly turned into a smirk.

“I meant kiss!” Chaeng changed her words to make herself sound more decent. 

Mina let out a soft chuckle and lightly pinched her baby’s cub cheeks.

“Yes we can” Mina seductively whispered to Chaeng’s ear. “But not here.” She added and kissed Chaeng’s ear quickly. Chaeng pouted but eventually complied. She had no choice.

End of my dream~

 

When they arrived at the dorm Chaeng rushed to the washroom. Mina followed as they had planned. After a while as Mina entered, Chaeng without wasting time she turned her around and pinned her against the door placing her hands at both sides of Mina’s head. Mina couldn’t help and smirk at her baby cub’s action.

“A little bit eager, aren’t we?” Mina seductively bit her lower lip. Chaeng kept on staring at Mina’s lip as if her life depended on it.

“I’m gonna make a bruise on that lip if you don’t stop doing that.” Chaeng stated completely immersed by Mina’s naughty lip.

Doing what? This?” Mina bit her lip again but slower this time to seduce her baby tiger in order to attack her already cause she was losing her patience. Chaeng couldn’t take it anymore so as Mina predicted, she crushed her lips on hers. And Chaeng, the tiger that she is, and bit hard Mina’s lower lip causing her to moan.

“Mmm… My baby…mmm… you so rough…” Mina managed to groan between their lovely kisses.

“I told you humm… but you didn’t…mmm… listen… that naughty lip…mmm… needs to be punished.” Chaeyoung replied biting it hard enough for Mina to feel pain but mostly pleasure at the same time.

Mina tried to fight back by placing her hands on Chaeng’s shoulders but Chaeng is too good of a kisser. She knew where to place her hands in order for a kiss to become more passionate.  As Mina moved her hands to Chaeng’s shoulders for resistance, Chaeng slowly but sensually slid hers to Mina’s waist. However only one stopped. The other hand kept on going till it stopped on Mina’s .

Mina was shocked. She didn’t expect her baby to cross the line. Chaeng kept on feeling her by pressing and groping it softly as her tongue was doing magical tricks in Mina’s mouth. Mina was mind blown by the kiss but at the same she couldn’t help and wonder how the heck Chaeng learned to kiss like that. The way her hands and tongue moved was too much for her to handle that her fear of losing sanity hit her hard.

If this goes on, she might lose control and do something that’s not supposed to be done yet and definitely not in a washroom.

Mina gathered all her mental strength and slightly pushed her baby tiger. Her baby though didn’t seem to understand. Even though she got pushed, that made her excited instead.That push should have been her cue to stop but she resumed by placing both hands on Mina’s , while her lips attacked her milky neck. Mina got pushed back on the door. And automatically, she placed one hand on Chaeng’s shoulder and the other got mixed with her black silky hair.

Mina wanted to stop but actually, she didn’t. HOWEVER, she had to!

“Chaeyoungie… baby we’ve got to stop” Mina managed to speak with her eyes shut, enjoying Chaeng’s y kisses and bites on her neck.

“I don’t want to.” Chaeng was being greedy and that turned Mina on every single time because she felt wanted, in fact desperately needed by Chaeng.

She felt like a drug that Chaeng was addicted to. A drug Chaeng refused to live without.

And that’s all it took for Mina to mentally say “whatever” and let Chaeng have her way.

However, the moment Mina decided to give herself to Chaeng they heard a knock causing them to stop their make out session right on the spot.

“Whaaat” Mina got so turned off that her reply was cold and stern.

“Mina-ssi? Are you taking a dump? You’ve been there for 10 minutes” It was Nayeon, the oldest member, who seemed a little bit concerned about Mina’s situation.

“No! And it has been 7 minutes” Mina snapped but she wasn’t mad, just a little bit disappointed.

“What the heck Mina? You’ve been counting our make out?” Chaeng was astounded by Mina’s level of accuracy. Mina playfully took out her tongue on Chaeng.

“Emm… if not a dump then what?” Nayeon was definitely concerned now.

Shoot! I should have said yes!” Mina cursed on herself.

“Oh and btw do you know where is Chaeyoungie?”

“SHOOT! I SHOULD HAVE SAID YES!” she cursed herself twice.

“Umm… Unnie, I don’t know where Chaeyoung is and I’m just freshening up” Mina lied

“Oh yea? Are you sure she’s not there with you because… I kinda found Chaeng’s phone unlocked and saw… that text.” Nayeon whispered her last sentence but made sure to emphasize “that text.”

“Dammit Chaeyoung” Mina lightly slapped Chaeng’s shoulder while Chaeng was shocked yet amused at what Nayeon had just said.

“I don’t understand what you’re talking about, unnie” Mina still lied even though her effort was futile.

“Oh yea? Hu-um…” Nayeon cleared .

“Baby. How about we meet at the washroom and do our thing there?” Nayeon read the text and Mina could tell that she was grinning while reading it.

“So, baby don’t lie. I am certain that Chaeng is with you but I haven’t figured out what your thing is. Mina gulped. She was at loss of words.

“By the way, Chaengie. I totally dig that aggressive side of you. You’re definitely a tiger and Mina is like your prey. At least that’s how I imagine you guys.” Nayeon chuckled.

Chaeyoung grinned at Nayeon’s statement but Mina rolled her eyes.

But it was not too long till Mina realized what Nayeon had just said.

“Wait!? What? What do you mean when you say that’s how I imagine you?” Mina had to ask. She was curious.

“Oh well, whether you two are a thing or not I always imagined that Chaengie would be the guy and you Mina-ssi, the girl in your relationship. Like, Chaeng most of the times would be the one, wanting to get it, while you would be the tsundere type… like pretending you don’t want but actually you do because deep down you’re kinda y too.” 

Mina was surprised by Nayeon’s imaginary scenario of her and baby Chaeng but she kinda liked it because it wasn’t too far from reality.

“Anyways, whatever you’re doing, hurry up because I’m not the only one getting suspicious over there.”

“Fine but! You won’t say anything right?” Mina sounded worried.

“Say what Mina? SOOOO I was right” Nayeon proudly whispered.

“SHOOT!” Mina cursed for the third time and Chaeng silently laughed at her while mockingly pointing at her for digging her own grave.

“Okay! Yes… You’re on spot okay? About everything. We do have a thing and now that I think about it Chaengie is indeed kinda most of the times which is driving me crazy”

“As if you don’t like it” Chaeng teased Mina while Nayeon whistled

“woo- that’s hot” nayeon ily mumbled after her whistle.

“So yea, please don’t say anything?” Mina tried to sound as sweet as possible because they were separated by a door and couldn’t use her aegyo to convince Nayeon.

“Sure but we definitely need to talk okay?” Nayeon agreed

“Kay kay”

“Alright then! Bye love birds”

Nayeon eventually left.

“I thought she would never leave” Chaeyoung muttered and attempted to kiss Mina only to be stopped by a finger on her lips.

“Nope! We’re done here” Mina turned, opened the door and left Chaengie hanging.

“So adorable” Chaeng thought while grinning like an idiot.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

muehe ^_^ ~ Next chapter, a little bit of Minayeon time