What should I do?

Love On Top
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi to everyone!^^ This is another of my new fanfiction. English isn't my first language so I apologize for grammar and various errors, I hope you like it & let me know what you think with a comment or other. See you soon - Thank you! ♡  

 

  ~ First chapter : What should I do? ~

 

Who would like that own dreams become reality? Or your love reciprocated the feelings?

Hyuk a young boy of just eighteen years dreams every day it. Yes, he is fell in love but not of a simple guy,
but in love of his best friend; Hongbin - A beautiful sweet boy, tall, smart, kind, charismatic and with the most beautiful smile in the world.

They were knew at school and immediately become best-friend, there was a lot of synchronicity between them. 
Their friendship lasts for years, but Hyuk has realized that what he feels for him is more than a strong friendship. 
Hyuk it's in a big trouble, he would like to confess but wouldn't want to destroy their strong and nice friendship. How might react Hongbin?

 

"Aigoo my schoolbag is so heavy! Perhaps I would've to leave it to home first." 

Whines while he is walking to reach his destination - almost every day after school went to visit his friend at work, 
since with his new job Hongbin was more busy and they could see each other less, so he went to visit him.  

He works in a very nice restaurant, where Hyuk often stay to eat for lunch. The food of school didn't like so much,
better to eat at a restaurant where especially which serve you is the person who makes your heart beat. 

Inside was very nice, a hospitable air and with a bright colors. Hyuk took seat in an empty table placing his schoolbag on other empty 
chair in front of him, starting to read the menù. 

"Welcome, What do you want to order?"

Say the figure in front him but he knew very well that voice so sweet and deep - He raise his head, finding of the beautiful dark
eyes staring at him, and a bright smile almost to take away your entire life. 

"Take me a bowl of  Naengmyeon. Thanks." He replied with an clumsy smile.

"Sure, it will be ready fast" He said at last, making a wink and disappeared into the kitchen.

'Awww why it's so cute? No, calm down Hyuk!' Said inside his head even he wanted to scream it.

He sometimes behaved like a hysterical girl at her first crush, or maybe it was? 

After ten minutes his order was on his table. 

"Here it, good appetite my little hyuk." He laughs, laying the bowl on table and disappearing again.

Hyuk loved and hated it when his best-friend do that treating him as his little innocent brother. 
He enjoyed his lunch and after have finishing it, wait him outside the restaurant. Soon he would ended his work shift.


"H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter