Confused

One Shot Tzuyu Collection [Requests Closed]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   Sana's kisses and tight, warm hugs were just one of the few things that made Tzuyu smile. They'd snuggle on the couch and watch kdramas even if they were both tired. They didn't care about time; they longed for each other's warmth. But recently, the younger girl began to notice the sudden changes of Sana's behavior.

Tzuyu had shrugged it off at first, thinking the latter was just too busy. Days turned into weeks, and weeks turned into months. It became obvious Sana was trying to avoid her.

Why?

It didn't make sense at all.

When the girls had schedules together, a member would always cling onto Tzuyu; like a tiger protecting its cub. It was as if they didn't want her to be anywhere near Sana. As if they knew what was going on except her.

Tzuyu began to question..

 

Is she tired of me?

 

Did she find someone else to laugh and cuddle with at night?

 

 

 

Sana did. And the truth ing hurt.

 

Tzuyu wasn't dumb, but she also didn’t want to believe it. She'd seen how the other members would pull her away whenever Sana and Dahyun got too touchy with each other. Instead of comforting her, they'd much rather stay away from the situation. 

 

At this point, she's had enough..

 

Nothing mattered anymore.

 

 

 

 

"Hey Tzu, have you decided your character for our MV yet?" Jihyo asked, sitting down on the younger girl's bed.

"Yeah.. I'm thinking about dressing up as Audrey Hepburn." Tzuyu buried her reddened face with a pillow, avoiding the surprised look on Jihyo's face.

"I didn't think you'd go for that, but that's a great choice! You've matured plenty; Huu.. I can't believe you're younger than me." The older girl began to fake cry, earning a glare from Tzuyu.

Sure, a character like that in a cute music video looked out of place. But it wasn't as if she was the only one to do something so... not cute.

Tzuyu would usually talk to Sana about these kinds of things, but she had grown to speak more openly to Jihyo. The younger girl was like an open book to her. She’d notice those nights when Tzuyu cried herself to sleep. Those swollen eyes hadn’t gone unnoticed. For Jihyo at least. How Tzuyu would distance herself from everyone in the group. She knew it all.

Jihyo had always adored the maknae since pre debut, and seeing Tzuyu completely lifeless and shattered made her blood boil. Why would anyone leave the precious girl just like that? Who in their right mind would do that? Jihyo came back to reality as she felt the stinging feeling on her palms, realizing her nails were digging into them. Jihyo knew she’s in need of fresh air, so she excused herself and out of Tzuyu’s room. 

 

 

 

 

The door to the maknae room opened with full force, quickly snapping Tzuyu out of her thoughts. She gaped as her eyes followed a figure who was jumping happily towards the room. Jihyo, who came back from her alone time, s her arms around the younger girl’s waist tightly. Something was up, and she didn’t like it. She took a quick glance at Tzuyu, whose eyes seemed to sparkle at the new presence in the room. The arms that were tightly wrapped around Tzuyu’s waist loosened a bit. Jihyo heaved a small sigh, knowing she couldn’t really do much in this kind of situation. 

 

 

 

 

"Dahyun!" Sana squealed, surprising the both of them. Jihyo tilted her head in confusion. "What about Dahyun?"

"She asked me out!" She squealed once again. Tzuyu’s sparkling eyes quickly disappeared as she looked down at the floor, her visions blurring as tears were threatening to fall out of her eyes.

"What the ?" were the words to come out of Tzuyu’s mouth. Sana stopped jumping, now turning her full attention to the latter. "Huh?" she asks. Tzuyu scoffed as her hands found its way to Jihyo's, before harshly pushing it aside. "Five months... I've patiently waited five months for you! And just when I thought you finally came back to me, you leave me again!"

Sana's eyebrows furrowed. "I never left you." She defended.

"Oh really? Then tell me-- where were you when I needed you the most?" The older girl sighed and looked away. "With...Dahyun..." Tzuyu stood up and stormed out of the room. She couldn't bear to hold back the tears anymore. She needed to vent out.

 

 

 

Sana felt her knees weakening. She really ed up, didn't she? She thought it was the best for them, hell, Sana wanted  Tzuyu to be hers, but she knew she had doubted her own feelings.. Sana felt like slapping herself at her own stupidity. She couldn’t believe she left Tzuyu for someone else. How the heck was she supposed to find out if her feelings for Tzuyu were real if she stayed away from the latter. Sana couldn’t help but sob quietly, covering herself in her knees. 

 

Jihyo really didn’t know what to do. She sat beside Sana, caressing the latter’s hair a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter