2. Inseparable?

Janus

At Neutral Zone

Kwangmin sat on one of a rock in field-like-space. His eyes take a glance at every white sparkle cloud around him: portal to go in a land. Then his stare stop on a portal, his portal, in the past. If he through that portal, would all of his hyung welcoming him? Would they forgive him? Would they accept him to life with them once again?

He admit it, his manner was not worth for a Y Land God. If he want, he can quiet like Youngmin. He can obedient like Youngmin. But he didn’t want it. He want a praise from his two oldest hyung like they praise for Youngmin. He want their attention. He just took his own way since he knew that he can’t do what Youngmin did.

Everyone know that remembering the past is nothing than seeing the future, right?

Kwangmin looked at the sky. One was for admiring a perfect mix of blue, yellow, white, and grey above him. Two was for prevent a tear that would fall every second. Hyunseong and Minwoo would mock him if he crying. A small smile appeared on his lips. These two friends of him could cheer him up in a way that he never know, and he glad to befriend with them. If there is anything that they want, for sure he will give it.

“Kwangmin.”

There was a voice, a voice that he knew very well, too well till he can’t forget it even in his dream. Time turning slow when his eyes stared to where that voice came from. Then his eyes meet with another pair of orb that similar to his. The owner or that orb stood at Y land’s portal.

“Youngmin hyung.”

Both of them just stay still in their spot while observing each other figure. Kwangmin could see Youngmin was more skinny than before and Youngmin notice a black circle under Kwangmin’s eyes. His dongsaeng seems pale too. The view made their heart cracked.

“How have you been?”

“Never feel better, hyung.”

“Are you rest well? Slept well?”

“My friend is God of Dream and he help me a lot. So, yeah, I catch it.”

A torture silent surrounded two gods with same form. Both of them want to pull another one into tight hug and never lose again. But their body betrayed them. It was like Neutral Zone ground glued them on their spot.

“Please come back.”

Kwangmin shook his head. “I can’t.”

“You belong to Y land. You should back.”

“Not anymore. Now I was K land’s god.”

“You still have a chance. Donghyun hyung and Jeongmin hyung want you to come back too.”

“I can’t.”

“For me, Kwang, please.” One step forward from Youngmin. One step away from Kwangmin.

“Don’t!” Kwangmin shouted. “Don’t give me hard time. Even if I want, I can’t. I had promised to Zeus to be K land’s god, for good.” Kwangmin finished his sentence in weak voice, almost whisper.

“You… What?” Youngmin won’t to believe is ear.

“I’m sorry hyung. I really am. I was stupid. That time when I ask that from Zeus, I just want a better life for me. And for payment, I give you suffer.”

“We’re inseparable, Kwang! Right, I was hurt since you far from me. But I know you hurt too!”

“No! I’m fine, much better than before. I’m happy with my new life.”

“No, you didn’t. You can’t lie to me. How could you sacrificed everything for nothing?!”

“Even if I didn’t, even if I lie, even if now I have nothing, I can’t back. You make it harder than it should be. So don’t ask me to do so. I can’t heal your wound. I’m sorry, hyung. Please forgive my stupid decision.”

Kwangmin walked backward. Each step stabbed a knife in both of their heart. Again, Youngmin want to pull Kwangmin before his dongsaengs body reach K land’s portal behind him. But again, his foot glued onto ground. And the last, Kwangmin sank into it.

Even inseparable thing like the past and the future can be separate. Or they can’t?

****

a/n; sorry for delay. writers block hit me. i really don't know what i can write or how to write the idea that appear on my mind. hope you enjoy it and let me know your opinion. thanks!!