BTS - RM

Steak & Wine [Closed]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Partner: BTS Rap monster
Reader: Cha Na Na
Scenario: The day before Nam Joon leaves for his military service, he picks Na Na up for a 24 hour date.
Song: BTS Just one day

_________________

Bangtan Seonyeondan, well-known boygroup in South Korea. Fans were totally sad at the separating scene of BTS and their leader RM for his military service. He was the third one to go after Suga. It was even heartbreaking for his girlfriend Na Na because she couldn't see him as much as she wants.

Before he would leave, he knew how much sad his girl would be that he decided to date her before officially leaving. He told her where they would be meeting, but he told her that he'll pick her up so that she won't be tired for their date. First of all, they went to the cafe where they met each other and Namjoon fell in love with her.

Talk after talks and joke after jokes, they moved to the amusement park. They would go here and there, strolling around and eating once again. Namjoon couldn't actually believe that he'll leave her for 21 months depending on what service is he in. During the day he video call her, she cried and that was the first time he have seen her crying. Today, is the day where he wants- no, he needs to make her smile and laugh before saying goodbye.

They walked around the Han River hands in hands, enjoying the view with their eyes and Na Na cuts of the quiet atmosphere.

"Joon, I wanted to tell you that, I decided to take the scholarship in Italy" she said and hoping that Namjoon won't be devastated.

"Really? For how many months?" He smiles as he knew that it was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter