Final

The Devil's Trap

Never ever make a deal with the devil, ever. Taekwoon made the wrong choice of making a deal with a cute yet evil demon-like child named Sanghyuk.

 

The gist of it was that the younger challenged the older to a game wherein if one of them won, the other would have to crossdress and go for a blind date. What initially seem fun turned out to be a complete disaster when Taekwoon lost. And of course Sanghyuk knew his hyung would lose but he also knew the older’s pride would drag him into the mess of playing the game in the first place.

 

Which brings us back to the outcome he was forced to deal with - the penalty. A full make-up was applied to his face, annoying him to no end with the heavy fake eyelashes, the foundation that felt like he was wearing a mask of some sort and the disgusting lip gloss. There were many more reasons than the ones named that Taekwoon was upset about but his clothes were definitely the most depressing. A knee length frilly skirt together with a baby blue blouse that hid his broad shoulders perfectly as well as a pair of black leggings to cover his muscular legs. He looked very much like a girl after the makeover, very. Especially since Hakyeon, his supposed best friend, shaved his legs the night before when he was asleep (A/N: why shave his legs if you are gonna give him leggings?). As to how his friends managed to get him the clothes as well as the make-up sent chills down his spine and he would rather not find out. In any case, with an encouraging pat on his back, Taekwoon was sent off to his date, driven to the place by his friends.

 

He gingerly sat down on the chair, ignoring the flirtatious looks on the waiter’s face or the other male customers in the room. Inside his head, he kept screaming, “I am a ing male, you idiots!” to himself while maintaining his neutral face. He could only pray that his crush would not see him in this get-up. But life was truly unkind to him when the familiar voice he found so enthralling only seem appalling at that moment.

 

“Sorry for being late! Were you here for long?”

 

God please, no. Not him not him. He raised his head to meet the other’s face and he wanted to die.

 

“Hi… not really…” his soft voice began and seeing the bright smile on his date’s face killed him in more than one ways.

 

I swear I am gonna end Han Sanghyuk.

 

Tawkwoon silently cursed his lack of luck in life before looking down and staring at his tightly clasped hands.

 

“I am Lee Hongbin! Nice to meet you!” the other male sat on the opposite, directing a brilliant smile in Taekwoon’s direction but the elder was too preoccupied with his thoughts to see. Sensing a lack of response, Hongbin boldly reached his hand forward to raise the other’s chin.

 

“Don't look down, otherwise I can't see your pretty face…” Taekwoon’s face warmed considerably at the statement and the younger male merely gave a sincere smile, hand now shifting to Taekwoon’s face gently.

 

“I’m not pretty....” Taekwoon managed weakly, distracted by the touches on his cheek. Their moment was destroyed when an oblivious (maybe not since the guy winked at Taekwoon) waiter arrived and handed them the menus. Hiding behind the paper, Taekwoon shifted it a little to stare at Hongbin’s face but was quickly caught and he awkwardly coughed in response. When they were finally done with ordering the food, there was an uncomfortable silence because neither knew what to talk about.

 

“Ummm, I didn't catch your name…?” Hongbin tried to keep it casual but his nerves were displayed when he played with his fingers.

 

“Jung Taekyoung…”

 

“How old are you? I am 20!”

 

“22.”

 

“Oh noona it is then! Noona what do you like?”

 

“Coffee… small animals…”

 

Although it was hard for Taekwoon throughout the date, he was still happy to be able to talk to Hongbin. They shared about each other’s likes and dislikes, schools they attended before and much more. When the date ended, Hongbin happily held Taekwoon’s hand, pulling him to some other place. Taekwoon said nothing about it, smiling a little at the action yet his heart ached as well when he realised that it was probably Taekyoung that Hongbin likes, not him. It was Taekwoon who pulled away from Hongbin eventually, he was at the verge of tears but held it in nonetheless.

 

“Ah… I am sorry for holding your hand without your permission…” Hongbin apologised, scratching the back of his head with an awkward smile.

 

“No… I… I have to go… It was fun…” Taekwoon stared at his feet stupidly and waited for a response.

 

“I see… I guess I was pulling you around… Ummm, where do you live? Maybe I can send you home?”

 

“No!” Taekwoon answered immediately with flushed cheeks, startling Hongbin. He would rather die than let Hongbin know about him crossdressing. Calming himself slightly, he continued, “I mean… It’s quite far away so it's okay… So umm bye.” With one last smile, Taekwoon hurriedly left without looking back. As if mesmerised by the older, Hongbin waved back like an idiot and it was only when Taekwoon was out of sight, his brain functioned.

 

“! I didn't ask for his number!” The handsome male crouched down on the pavement, hands pulling at his hair and cursing his stupidity. “Why are you so dumb Lee Hongbin? It was your chance to get Taekwoon-sunbae’s number.” Hongbin softly sobbed to himself, drawing attention to himself.

 

Hyukkie: How did the date go, hyung? ^3^

Kong: I FORGOT TO GET HIS NUMBER!

Kong: I AM SO DUMB

Kong: WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW?

Hyukkie: Chill dude

Kong: HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE?

Kong: Just let me die ;_;

Hyukkie: Well you can always approach him…

Kong: But I dunno him…

Hyukkie: ㅡ_ㅡ You do…

Kong: I CAN'T JUST SAY HI WHEN I ONLY KNOW HIM AS A GIRL AND HE WILL KNOW

Hyukkie: How about you dress up as a girl and tell him?

Kong: HAN SANGHYUK I WILL END YOU

Hyukkie: Hey~~~ Don't be mad~~~ I got him dressed up as a gal of your taste

Kong: Shut it

Hyukkie: Says the one who put the idea in my head the first place

Kong: PLS DUN START

Hyukkie: I bet you jacked off after seeing him in that get up today

Kong: …

Hyukkie: SRSLY?

Kong: Nite

Hyukkie: BUT HYUNG

Hyukkie: Hyung?

Hyukkie: Nooooooooo, dun ignore me~~~

 

With a heavy heart, Hongbin dragged himself out of his bed the next morning. He thought over how he should naturally approach his sunbae but came out with no solution. Picking up a random shirt and a pair of jeans from the clothes pile, he threw them on and got ready for school. It was at the very moment he stepped through the main gates of his university that his phone vibrated.

 

Hyukkie: Hyung~~~ Bin-hyung~~~ Meet me for lunch later ^^ Pleaseeee?

Kong: Why?

Hyukkie: Becos you are my fav hyung ^3^ ♡♡♡

Kong: Where and you are paying for your own food.

Hyukkie: Meanie ;_;

Hyukkie: The science building's canteen! The one that opened recently ㅡwㅡ

 

When Sanghyuk asked him out for lunch that day, Taekwoon was very apprehensive about it. He was determined to not go because he was certain that the younger male just wanted to about the prank. The lure of a hot Caffè Latte was, however, too hard to resist and Taekwoon found himself walking towards the canteen despite the disadvantages. After some squinting around in the crowded canteen, Taekwoon found the bleached blonde boy and sat down. He immediately let out a string of curses in his mind when he spotted the other person at the table.

 

Unbeknownst to him, behind the brilliant dimpled smile Hongbin flashed was a bunch of ideas of how to kill Sanghyuk because he was in an geeky shirt from a game and a pair of ripped jeans. That was definitely not something Hongbin wanted the older to witness and yet he could not run away since it would seem rude.

 

“Taekwoon-hyung, this is Hongbin-hyung, Hongbin-hyung, this is Taekwoon-hyung!” Sanghyuk enthusiastically introduced and pulled both males’ hands for a handshake. The two flashed an awkward smile and that was when Sanghyuk’s phone conveniently rang and he also very coincidentally needed to leave for an emergency, leaving the two alone.

 

Think Hongbin think. Say something!

 

Please don't let him know it was me please don't.

 

“I am sorry, Taekwoon-sunbae!” Of all the things Lee Hongbin could have said, he chose the most stupid one and he facepalmed himself mentally.

 

“May I know why?” The older male probed for an answer with his soft voice.

 

Panic filled Hongbin’s mind and he began stuttering, “Ummm, I-i, that d-day…” Taekwoon showed a very confused look on his face and Hongbin lost it because it was too cute for his heart. “I knew it was sunbae on our date that day!” He blurted out carelessly and the older male’s face immediately turned crimson.

 

“You knew? You… were toying with me?”

 

“NO!” Hongbin shouted out and it attracted attention from the crowded canteen. Sighing, he stood up and pulled Taekwoon off his seat, dragging him somewhere quieter.

 

“Spill.” A rather cold Taekwoon demanded once they reached a quiet corner in the science building.

 

“I… I told Sanghyuk about how good you would look in female clothing… I swear I didn't know about the prank! I was flustered when I saw you that day! I thought it was just a normal date with an actual girl…”

 

“I see… but why would you think about how I would look in female clothing?”

 

“Ummm…”

 

“Hongbin.”

 

Oh god, my name sounds so good in his voice

 

“I like you…”

 

“Huh?”

 

“I. Like. You. That's why I had that weird fantasy of you…” Hongbin confessed before hiding his embarrassed face behind his small hands.

 

“I… like you too…” Taekwoon replied and immediately Hongbin’s head shot up and looked at the older. When he saw the genuine emotion reflected in Taekwoon’s eyes, Hongbin smiled brightly before grabbing the older’s hands in his own.

 

“Please go out with me and be my boyfriend!” Hongbin asked, eyes full of hope. He flinched a little when he saw Taekwoon’s smirk and was proven right as the older whispered the next statement to him.

 

“Only after we have a date with you in women's clothing.”

 

Before he could even voiced his protest, his rights were stolen by a sweet kiss and his mind rendered useless. But nevertheless, he most definitely was not complaining about it.


*digs a hole and hides in it*

I never expected myself to write this to be honest but when inspiration hits, I just let it guide me through everything...

I did considered making Taekwoon crossdress more than once and "date" Hongbin for this story but I thought "Nah". It is more fun to leave it like this in my opinion

Thanks for reading and have a nice day/night!