Little hero

It started with him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun groaned when he saw Sehun smiled at him. Sehun chuckled when he saw Baekhyun rolled his eyes because of him. Of course he enjoyed seeing Baekhyun doing that because it was cute. Sehun heard Kai and Chanyeol scoffed. ‘Look at this… Our friend here suffer from love sick.’ Chanyeol nodded. ‘You know what… You do look creepy when having love sick. It’s quite disgusting to see.’ Sehun rolled his eyes. ‘I don’t care.’ His friends decided to just ignore him.

Baekhyun suddenly turned to Sehun. ‘Can you stop following me? You’re acting like a stalker right now. I might report you to the police if you don’t stop now.’ Sehun acted cool although he nearly crashed into Baekhyun’s back. ‘…Excuse me? I’m not following you. We’re just happen to head towards the same way. So , I will go first.’ Baekhyun stared at him in disbelief. What the hell is wrong with this boy? Baekhyun thought.

Baekhyun shakes his head before walking to the opposite direction from Sehun. Sehun turned his head and saw Baekhyun walking to a different way. ‘What? Byun Baekhyun… You really…’ He quickly ran towards Baekhyun’s direction while making sure that he won’t get caught by Baekhyun. Sehun almost tripped when his shoelaces untangled. He groaned before crouched down to tie it back. Damn shoelaces!

When he finished tying his shoelaces , he saw no sight of Baekhyun. ‘Freaking shoelaces. I lost him because of you.’ He groaned in annoyance before continue walking while his eyes searching for Baekhyun. Suddenly , he was pulled into an alley and got pushed to the wall. Someone quickly shoved his hand into his pockets searching for something. ‘Hey! What the hell do you think you’re doing!?’ He turned around and saw a few of street gangster. ‘Your wallet!’ He took a deep breath.

‘Are you kidding me? I’m not going to give it.’ Sehun said before making an attempt to walk out from the scene before a punch landed on his handsome face and making him fell onto the ground. ‘Don’t make me ruin that stupid face of yours! Do you want to die!? Your wallet now!’ said the man before putting a knife on his neck. Sehun hissed when the man grazing his neck. Aish! So many of them… I can’t fight with all of them. Should I give my wallet? Sehun thought.

Another man came and hit his face. ‘The hell are you thinking!? I might just stab you now!’ Sehun sighed before took his wallet from his school’s jacket. Before the man grabbed his wallet , a book came across him and hit the man’s head. All of them turned the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter