"No, she's not."

You Don't See What I See

Chungha, Sejong and Yeonjung were in a small diner waiting for Yeonjung's girlfriend.

 

 

"Where the H is your girlfriend? Im hungry." Sejong asked.

 

 

"I don't know." Yeonjung replied. "She's not answering."

 

 

"Maybe she's flirting with some girls." Chungha said, Sejong laughed.

 

 

Yeonjung glared at them. "Don't talk about her like that."

 

 

"Why? We already told you that your girlfriend is a player, but your so stubborn." Chungha said.

 

 

"No she's not." Yeonjung replied annoyed.

 

 

"Ok, we already warned you." Sejong said and they waited again.

 

 

After a few more minutes, Yeonjung's girlfriend finally arrived.

 

 

"Hey babe." Her girlfriend said.

 

 

"Hey." Yeonjung replied.

 

 

"Hey guys" She greeted Yeonjung's friends.

 

 

"Hey Doyeon." Sejong greeted, Chungha just nod her head.

 

 

"Have you ordered yet?" Doyeon asked Yeonjung.

 

 

"Not yet, we waited for you." Yeonjung replied.

 

 

"Really? I'll just order for us then." Doyeon suggested.

 

 

"Sure." Yeonjung smiled at her, then Doyeon went to order.

 

 

"See? She's nice." Yeonjung said to her friends.

 

 

"I don't think so, look at the counter. I think she's flirting with Chaeyeon." Chungha pointed at them. Yeonjung looked and her girlfriend is flirting, but Chayeon doesn't like it one bit. She looks annoyed. Yeonjung sighed.

 

 

"Im back." Doyeon said when she arrived at the table and sat down beside Yeonjung.

 

 

"Why are you late? And why are you not answering my calls?" Yeonjung asked.

 

 

"Traffic, and i was driving." Doyeon smiled at her.

 

 

"But you ride a motorcycle." Chungha said, Yeonjung looked at her, Sejong laughed a bit.

 

 

"Im sorry, okay?" Doyeon said and kissed Yeonjung on the lips.

 

 

"Here is your order." The waitress served them the food.

 

 

"Hello Nayoung unnie." Sejong said.

 

 

"Hello." Nayoung replied and went to serve some customers.

 

 

*Ring*

 

 

"I'll just answer this." Doyeon said and went to the restroom.

 

 

"Hey guys." Chaeyeon said and sat down beside Yeonjung.

 

 

"Hi Chaeyeon, why are you here?" Chungha asked.

 

 

"Its my break time." Chaeyeon replied. "And can you please tell your girlfriend to stop flirting with me." Chaeyeon told Yeonjung.

 

 

"See? We told you she was flirting." Sejong said.

 

 

"Okay, im sorry about that Chaeyeon unnie." Yeonjung ignored Sejong and replied Chaeyeon.

 

 

"Is she always like that? Don't you get mad?" Chaeyeon asked Yeonjung.

 

 

"Yes and No." Yeonjung replied. They saw Doyeon coming back from the restroom, Chaeyeon said bye to them then went to get some coffee.

 

 

"Babe, we need to go. Mom called me and said that it was urgent." Doyeon said.

 

 

"Really? Okay sure. Bye unnies, sorry we have to go early." Yeonjung said to the unnies.

 

 

"Its okay, you really should go, and thank you for the food." Sejong smiled at them. "Be careful, okay?"

 

 

"Sure unnie, bye." Yeonjung said and they went to Doyeon's motorcycle.

 

 

"Im worried about Yeonjung." Chungha suddenly said.

 

 

"Because of Doyeon?" Sejong asked, Chungha nodded.

 

 

"Why does she like Doyeon? I know she's pretty and all, but, she's a player." Chungha worriedly said.

 

 

"Maybe were not seeing something that Yeonjung always sees." Sejong said and smiled when she saw Doyeon putting the helmet on Yeonjung gently.

 

 

"I think so." Chungha replied and they continued to eat their meal.

 

 

----------

 

Tada~! Sorry it was short, this is the first gift! Hope you liked it~!