Four

Everything's Going To Be Okay
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*****

Suho checked his attire one last time before he head off to KSJ Company to start his first day.As soon as he arrives, the receptionist greets him and lead his way to the security department and while on his way to the department, he bumps into CEO Jung. " Good Morning, CEO Jung," he bowed down at the sight of CEO Jung. " Congratulations and welcome to the company. I hope you are gonna do well on your first day here," CEO Jung congratulate him and proceed to his office. Suho bow down to CEO Jung and make his own way to the security department. When he arrives at the department, the team leader immediately approach him and introduce him to everyone. Everyone on the security department welcomes him to the team happily and with that his first day at KSJ Company went smoothly.

" Secretary Oh, can you clear off my schedules for tomorrow, postpone any meeting to other date," asked CEO Jung. " If I may ask is there any particular reason for me to clear off everything on tomorrow just incase any of our clients asked?," Secretary Oh make sure to have everything that CEO Jung asked written on his notebook. " I just want to  have a little bit of meeting with the boards of directors regarding this company and it future and please prepare all of the paperworks regarding the company for this past few months. Make sure everything is all ready on my desk by tomorrow morning, That's all and you may go," said CEO Jung. Secretary Oh nodded and walk out from the office and start to prepare all of the paperworks that CEO Jung asked. 

*****

Wonho came back with two cup of coffee and a slice of strawberry cake. " You should take a break. You have being doing your study ever since we got here and to be accurate, its already been 3 hours. I brought you a coffee and your facourite strawberry cake. Let just close all of this books and put it aside, okay?'" Wonho try to clear up the table but Eunji stopped him from doing so. " Noo, i've to study everything to do well in upcoming test or else i'm gonna fail the class." Eunji sighed and try to go back to her studies. "tsk, Jung Eunji. Listen to me.," Wonho gently holds Eunji's face with both of his palms and looks into her eyes. "I know you are a smart girl and i know you can do well in your test, but what you are doing right now is killing yourself and adding more burden to yourself. That can lead to burnout and i'm not gonna let you go through that as long as i'm right here,okay?". Eunji feels her cheeks warm and try to hide the blush by clearing up her books. Wonho squish her cheeks and smile after noticing that how red Eunji's cheeks are." Let's spent the rest of the evening doing things that are fun. Tell me everything that you want to do today and i'll help you." said Wonho. Eunji's smile widely at the thought of things she want to do. "Really?," Eunji asked and Wonho nodded. " Can we watch movie?," Eunji beams at the thought of going to the cinema. " Of course, and after that we can go and grab dinner and i heard there is a fireworks show tonight, so if thats okay with you, we can watch the fireworks together or if you want to go home after watching the movie, it's okay." Wonho suddenly feel nervous as if he was asking Eunji out for a date. Little did Wonho know, Eunji feel the same way. " That's sounds like a plan and i can't wait to do everything," Eunji seem excited and it makes Wonho happy. 

Wonho lay out a blanket for both of t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter