One

Everything's Going To Be Okay
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Suho's POV*

"I'm sorry" as my mouth uttered a last apology, I pulled the trigger- BANG.

I get rid all off the evidence that exist so that I don't get imprisoned. After making sure everything are done, I left the crime scene that I have just commited and get ready for my next mission.

I'm Kim Junmyeon the media known me as The Dark Knight, What a name they gave to me. I don't live a normal life and I can't. I live in disguise. I pretend to be someone else, I also have been moved out a few time to other country whenever I feel i'm in danger. Polices and other gangs have been chasing me for quite some times but I managed to ran and hid myself from them.

After cleaning up myself, I lay on the couch and go through the channel when suddenly-

"THE DARK KNIGHT KILLER STRIKES AGAIN"

I smirked and decided to enjoy the news about me, so I let the channel on.

*Author's POV*

The next morning, Suho woke up with sore all over his body. Well, He fall asleep on the couch so he thought maybe that's why. He get himself ready and prepared to go out to enjoy his day.

Walking around the city enjoying the view and his day and suddenly he bump into someone and causing that girl to spill his coffee on his brand new shirt.

"I'm sorry..I'm really sorry". That girl keep apologising too much.Suho shifted her eyes towards her face and she really got that pale skin,y gorgeous lips that he could kiss all day long, he keep staring at her face until she snapped him back to reality and that when he realised that his shirts are now decorated with coffee stain."I'm really sorry, I didn't see you. I was focusing too much on my phone" that girl uttered another apology. Suho sighed because he just bought that shirt a week ago and today is like the first time he wore it. "No,it's fine.." he replied. "Well,if you don't mind and if you are all alone maybe I can you offer you a cup of tea to show that I'm really sorry?" she offered. "hmm..should I? this girl seem nice and pretty maybe I should give a shot since i'm all alone today?" he thought. " Okay.Let's go" as he said,they head towards a cafe.As they arrived upon the cafe, they took a sit in the corner of the cafe and the waitress immediately took their orders. They chattered a little bit while waiting.

" Are you new here? I've never seen your face before?" she asked and Suho hesitated to answer her. " hmm,yes.. I just moved here recently," he told her a white lie." Oh,really? No wonder you seem new to the town. Do you live nearby?", she asked again with a sweet smile. "This

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter