Guilty

Pieces

  Changkyun was outside, as usual walking nowhere. He always loved long and relaxing walks, with music playing in his earphones. And right now he really needed to calm down his nerves, after all what happened, it became really hard to control himself.

  He took his phone and switched the music, then put in the pocket and looked up. He sees some street boys arguing over something, one of them hit the other and he fell on the ground. Wait a second…. He focused his eyes more and what the hell it was-

“Hey when are you going to give us our money back?! It’s been 3 months!” Guy kicks Gun on the shoulder, who tried to stand up and he falls again.

“I said I’ll give you next week!” He shouts back and rubs his shoulder.

“You said same month ago!” He’s ready to hit him again, Gun also waits for attack and another fight, but then they hear a police siren coming near to them.

“F**K! Did you?” He looks at Gun who shakes his head.

“I would if I could, but how?!” Gun points on the phone on the ground, which probably fall out from his pocket after landing down. Guy curses one more time and looks at his mates. “I didn’t end things with you!” He shouts before running with his friends. Gun sits on the gorund for a while, before standing up and removing dirt from his pants. He takes his phone and looks around, police don’t seem to be around. Then he sees familiar face, Changkyun who’s turning off siren audio from his phone, he puts phone inside his hoodie and looks at him.

“Changkyun?” Gun asks and walks to him. Changkyun waves him hand.

“Hey…” He says quietly, before putting his hands in the pocket.

“Why are you here?” Gun asks, a bit mad that from all of the people Changkyun saw everything this and was the one who helped him. It made him feel so sick to think that Changkyun helped him.

“Are you in debt with this guys?” He asks, but there is no judging or mockery in his voice.

“Yes I needed money to become a trainee, unlike you.” It was so annoying how Gun added ‘Unlike you’ every time he spoke to him. Changkyun just chuckled on his childish act, but not in a bad way, he really didn’t want to argue right now or make Gun feel more embarrassed.

“I know a pretty good place and they pay very well. I worked there for a same reason. Do you want the address?” He says and takes his phone out for coordinates. He really felt bad for him, because few years ago he was in same situation as him.

“I don’t need anything from you. I’m not going to give you a chance to blackmail me.” Why Gun always became so childishly aggressive around Changkyun, he didn’t know it by himself.

“I don’t do this to blackmail you and don’t worry I don’t pity you or something. I already caused many problems for this show and company. Don’t be troublesome too. If I had enough money I would give it to you, because if anybody will hear about it, it will cause a big trouble.” He says and walks away, Gun frowns a bit and follows the younger. 

“It's not like I need your money, but are you in fight with your daddy or what?” Again this sarcastic talks, which really makes Changkyun wonder, who told them all of this lies. He sighs quietly and looks at him.

“I’m not in good relationship with my family.” And he almost giggles at Gun’s shocked face. He really is childish. “I came to Korea when I was in high school and talked to my father, I don’t know less than 5 times through this years. I started working at young age and because I was going to be a scientist at first I didn’t need too much money and started to keep it and gained enough to be a trainee, also my previous company was very poor and I didn’t need to pay too much. I’m not opening my heart and feelings to you, or trying to become your friend, I just want to make this misunderstanding clear, because it really plays on my nerves when I hear about my father, because as I said I’m not in the best relationship with him.” He doesn’t getting any answer from Gun for a while, but when they are already close to the dorm, Gun speaks.

“I don’t know what your father did, but family is always the most important.” Of course it is for Gun, everyone knows how much does he love his mom and family, he even wrote a rap about his mom. And Changkyun knows it too and isn’t really surprised from hearing this from him.

“I have my own reasons.” Tiny smile appears on his lips before walking into the dorm, where no one is happy to see him. He without even glancing at other guys, walks into his room and falls heavily on his bed. Meanwhile Gun sits next to Jooheon. Guys are watching some stupid drama.

“Don’t tell me that you was with that punk?” Jooheon looks at his friend, with a fake disgusted face.

“I met him on the way…” Gun says quietly and focuses on the screen.

“Changkyun!” Jooheon suddenly shouts and makes everyone look at him with a weird look. Soon Changkyun walks out from the room. And looks at elder.

“Make me some coffee.” Changkyun nods and walks into the kitchen.

“Why are you making him do things? Is he your slave or what?” Minhyuk asks playfully, in spite of that mood was really down, because today Yoonho was enlisted and everyone of course blamed Changkyun.

“Kind of.” An evil smirk appears on Jooheon. After 5 cup of unapproved cups of coffee Changkyun made, the last one was “normal” for Jooheon to drink. Changkyun didn’t know that he could get tired from making a coffee, but well he did it 6 times… Boys like never, hated Changkyun right now, because everyone loved Yoonho and yes it was kind of unfair to kick him out, because he was trainee for 7 years and it wasn’t his fault that he couldn’t rap very well, it was company’s fault after all that he had vocal cord nodules.

“Ah he makes me feel sick, I don’t want to act like a total jerk but I want to kick him every time I see his face. And now Yoonho is out because of him too…” Wonho says and sighs, others don’t say anything, but of course agree with him.

“I know how to chastise him.” Jooheon says and everyone looks at him confused. “Changkyun-ah!” He shouts again, with annoyingly playful voice. And Changkyun takes a deep breath before facing him and his requests again.

“What?” He walks out from the room. 

“I need your help, I lost my phone and I think I know where it is. You know this little restaurant near to our dorm right?” Changkyun nods. “Well on the back side is something like a park, I went to there and I think my phone fell off, can you please bring it back?” Changkyun agrees. He takes his jacket and walks out, cursing and killing Jooheon 50 times in his mind.

“But there is no park Jooheon…” Kihyun says and looks at him.

“I know.” Jooheon smirks, likes his plan a lot. “Restaurant owner keeps his big and crazy dog there.” And everyone smile, liking this idea. Soon Gun walks out from the room after hearing that someone went out.

“Did I miss something?” He asks and looks at guys.

“You will see.” Jooheon says and looks at the TV again, leaving Gun confused.  

Why the hell am I doing this?... Changkyun thinks and holds his phone tighter, which he uses as a flashback. He sees this restaurant and quietly walks behind it, a bit afraid, because it’s very dark outside, also there aren’t many neighborhood around. And changkyun only has a phone with himself. He walks behind the building and sees nothing, he lights with his flashback on the ground to find this damn phone. But then he hear a loud bark and quickly lights in front of him. And he wish he didn’t see what he sees. A huge Rottweiler is standing in front of him, breathing heavily and it doesn’t seem to be very friendly. He barks again and makes Changkyun jump from scared and fall into a dirt. Something shimmering falls on the ground, but Changkyun is too scared to notice. Thing he didn’t see is that dog is tied. When it barks again Changkyun barely stands up from the ground without falling again and runs as fast as he can. He’s afraid to even look behind because he thinks that this huge dog is still chasing him. Only when he’s near to the dorm he stops to catch a breath and looks behind and luckily sees nothing. He rubs his neck and his eyes widen in horror when he doesn’t feel his necklace. Oh my god no... His necklace is gone, it broke and fell off from him when he fell down on the ground. He walks into the dorm, ready to kill everyone.

“Oh, you’re back, seems you met Bear.” Jooheon says with a smile on his face, satisfied when he sees boy covered in the dirt. And everyone start to laugh at how poor he looked, except one person. But Changkyun just stands there looking at them with the most hateful gaze you can imagine. And when boys don’t get any reaction from the younger they stop laughing and stare at him.

“Why did you stop laughing?! Laugh! Isn’t it f**king amusing?!! Why aren’t you laughing?!! Laugh at me! Or it isn’t enough funny for you? Sorry I should lied in the dirt for a longer, maybe you would laugh then! Laugh at me as much as you want because I don’t give a single s**t at poor people like you! If you think that you touched my feelings with it, then I’m sorry to disappoint your hopes, because unlike you I’m an adult and I’m not going to take a part of this kindergarten games!” He says and slams the door so hardly that it almost fells off.

“You guys really crossed the line today…” Gun says and stands up from the sofa and walks into the kitchen. Everyone became a mute suddenly, they didn’t want to accept the fact that they felt guilty but they did. But there was only one person to blame and he knew it by himself. Jooheon tries to sit there patient, but he can’t, he never felt guilty for doing such a s**tty thing to Changkyun, but now he knows that he really crossed all the lines. But he doesn’t have any guts to face him. He forces himself to walk inside the room, where he sees Changkyun brushing his hair with a towel after he took a shower. 

Jooheon looks at his clothes lying on the floor, they are all dirty and probably will never clean up. Then he looks at younger, who now is looking at him too.

“What will you request now?” Changkyun asks with a bitter smile on his face.

“I-I’m sorry.” Jooheon says quickly. He is really bad at apologizing and it’s much harder for him, because now talk comes to Changkyun.

“No.” Changkyun simply says and continues brushing his hair.

“Changkyun-“Jooheon speaks again, but Changkyun cuts him off.

“There is nothing to forgive you! I don’t care about your stupid games anymore and I wasn’t really surprised that you send me to some kind of maneater dog, but because of you I lost really important thing and I will never forgive you this!” Changkyun says and bumps to him while walking away, but Jooheon grabs him by his arm.

“Stop acting like a kid! I’m trying to apologize! I don’t know what it was, but I will buy you a new one, so stop!” Jooheon shouts at him and squeezes his arm tighter.

“Oh really? Maybe you will bring my mom in life too?” Changkyun looks through his eyes and Jooheon’s grip lightens, he looks at him with the most guilty and regretful expression, before letting his arm go. Changkyun without waiting a second walks out and faces to manager.

“Did you went out again?!” He shouts at boy. “I was searching for you! What the hell is wrong with you Changkyun?! You sleep on meetings, always late, going outside without a permission and never coming back at the right time! And you think you can be an idol?! I’m sorry, but tomorrow I will take you to company and discuss about you taking a part of this show!” Manager yells at him.

“But I-“But he never lets him end his sentence.

“No more ‘buts’ Changkyun.” Changkyun then glances at Jooheon who is standing behind him. It’s all because of him, this all happened because of him. He fell asleep at meeting because Jooheon wasn’t letting him sleep whole night, he always was late because no one was waking him up, he was going out because Jooheon was requesting some dumb things, he stayed in the company because Jooheon would never let him breath at the dorm and he did everything this for what? To shut up Jooheon and debut, but it caused him more trouble. And he hates himself for being so stupid, he hates himself because he let Jooheon play on him. He looks at him, waiting him to act like a man for a once and explain everything to manager, but Jooheon sighs and avoids his gaze. And Changkyun can only bitterly chuckle at him. He walks away from him.

“Changkyun…” Jooheon again grabs him by his arm.

“You’re such a loser Jooheon…” Changkyun mutters, before throwing his hand from his arm and walking away. 

It's the longest chapter 2350 words :D But I think I'll write longer chapters in the future 'v' Hope you liked it ♥ I'll update as fast as I can ♥