Baking

Red Velvet Cupcakes (I love you too)

8AM time to wake up

The alarm clock rings, the soft tune ringing through the room.

Jimin slowly opens his eyes, trying to adjust to the sun light that shines through the white curtains of their shared bed room.

Jungkook is gone, he always has to leave early.

His job requires him to.

Jimin misses their college years, they spent so much more time together.
But even though their time is limited to only some time on the weekends, it's fine.

They make it work.


After finishing college, Jimin and Jungkook moved away from Busan to Seoul.

So, after finally settling in and Jungkook found a good paying job, they decided that it was time.

It was a long and hard decision but they did it and now Jimin is 4 months pregnant.


Jimin shoves his duvet off of his body, slowly getting up.

He slips into his house shoes and starts moving towards the bed room door.

Since he doesn't have much to do today, he decides to surprise Jungkook with some home baking at his job.

With that idea in mind, Jimin exits the bed room and walks towards the kitchen to get his morning tea.

The small man starts filling the water boiler with water, placing it on it's platform and turning it on.

He reaches for the kitchen cabinet, pulling out a mug and his favourite cranberry tea out.

After taking out a teabag, Jimin puts it into the mug before setting it on the kitchen counter.

The water soon reached the required heat, so he turns off the water boiler taking it off the platform and pouring the steaming liquid into the mug.

Jimin takes the mug and walks towards the living room to sit down and drink his tea.

He pulls out his phone and goes through his Pinterest, searching for something easy to bake.

Suddenly, a red velvet cupcake recipe catches his eye.

Jimin quickly finishes his tea, and walks toward the kitchen to check if he has the necessary ingredients.

Luckily he does, so he immediately get's to work.


After 1 hour of baking and decorating, Jimin is done.

He neatly places the cupcakes into a white box, putting on the lid and tying a red bow around it.

Jimin puts the box on the kitchen counter, so he can grab it when he leaves.

Now that he's done, he can do his chores and clean the apartment.


12.30PM time to leave

Jimin glances at the clock, it's time.

He shuffles towards the bed room, to put on a sweater and some jeans.

After getting dressed, he walks into the kitchen, taking the box of the kitchen counter and strutting towards the door.

Jimin picks up his keys and closes the apartment door behind him, locking it in the process.

While walking down the stairs, he makes sure not shake the box too much, careful not to destroy the contents.

The man slowly but surely approaches his car, opens the car door to set down the box on the passenger's seat
He starts the car and starts driving.


1PM arrival

After 25 minutes of driving, Jimin finally arrives at Jungkook's Office building.

He grabs his keys and the box, closes the car door and starts walking towards the building.

Inside, he finds a petite woman sitting at the reception desk.

"Excuse me, where is the digital design department?" Jimin asks her.

She glaces up, looking at him.

"Second floor on  the right" the woman says in a soft and friendly voice.

Her eyes shift to look at Jimin's baby bump "congratulations by the way" she says with a genuine smile.

"Thank you" Jimin beams at her before saying goodbye moving towards the elevator.

He gets into the elevator and presses the button for the second floor.

Just a few moments of waiting and the elevator dings for the doors to open and Jimin to step out.

Then, he slowly starts walking down the long hall way, looking at the doors, before finding the one for the digital design department.

He knocks and a tall raven black haired man opens the door, looking at him with a bright boxy smile.

"Yes?" he speaks with an unusually deep voice.

"Uhm... I'm looking for Jeon Jungkook" Jimin says shyly.

The man turns around and yells toward the office "Jeon! The cute boy here wants to see you!"

Footsteps can be heard before the taller is shoved away, revealing Jungkook.

"Hey, what're you doing here?" he says softly.

"Well... Since we haven't been spending that much time together, I wanted to surprise you with some homemade red velvet cupcakes" Jimin says, blushing slightly.

"Oh my GOD! Why are you so endlessly precious?" Jungkook takes the box from Jimin's hands, opening it like a child on Christmas.

"I love you so much" Jungkook whispers before stepping closer and closing the distance between them, kissing Jimin sweetly.

The smaller moves away, looking at his boyfriend with loving eyes

"I love you too"