Jealous?

Jealous?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

12:30 AM

Sungho waking from sleep, probably because he Had a bad dream or because he heard laughter from the dinning room. Sungho down from his bed to get a glass of milk so he could back to sleep. He saw Youngdoo and Yeontae were talking and laugh, for whatever reason, but it was successfully made Sungho curious about what they were talking about. "Hyung, what are you talking about? I could hear your voice up to the rooms" said Sungho at both of them as he opened the refrigerator and took a carton of milk in the refrigerator.

 “jinjja? Aigoo I think we must keep it down a little Youngdoo-ya” said Yeontae to Youngdoo who still laughing, Sungho pouring milk into a glass and put carton of milk back into the refrigerator then sat down next to youngdoo and yeontae. Youngdoo then becomes silent and then see a glasses of Milk that has been Drank a bit by Sungho and quietly took his glass to drink it. Sungho do not actually mind it if Youngdoo ask to drink it but yeontae who know the youngdoo habits suddenly holding youngdoo hand to stop him "yah! You can get your own milk in the fridge why did you even take Sungho’s"

Youngdoo look at Yeontae While pout cutely “Hemm, just a little...” said youngdoo like 10 years old kid. “aish just take your own milk” say yeontae take Sungho milk and place it again. Sungho smile at their closeness, ‘why can’t I be like that with you’ Youngdoo then walk and taking milk from the refrigerator for himself “actually hyung it’s ok if youngdoo hyung want to drink my milk a little” Say sungho, then Yeontae Smile “Aniya, actually Youngdoo didn’t really like plain milk, he prefer Strawberry milk or Chocolate milk” Songho just nod then. ‘and I think you are mad at him because of me, how stupid I am’

Youngdoo back to their table holding chocolate milk on his hand and he place it on the table. "Sungho-ya did you wake up because of us?" Asked Youngdoo who started drinking milk in his glass. "Ohh aniyo, I had a bad dream. I think it's because this afternoon I was watching a horror movie together with Hyunuk and Isacc. "Then Yeontae chuckled. "and I think we woke you because our laugh" Sungho shook his head ‘it was because I hear your voice’

“So, so what exactly did you two talk about?" ask Sungho, Youngdoo almost finish his milk when he put down his glass to answer Sungho," we talk about ship in Boys24 "said youngdoo with milk on his lips. Yeontae took a tissue and wiped his lips. "Aigoo, uri egi" Yeontae said with a smile that met with Youngdoo smile 'Will you wipe my lips like him too, because I can put more milk in my lips'

“ship in Boys24? What Ship?” ask Sungho that made Yeontae shock “ohh, you don’t know? We actually have many ship in Boys24, like Youngdoo and Doha they are DoDoo, You and Inho, Inho and Inpyo, Louon and Hongin, Jinseok and Changmin, Jinsub and Jihyong and many more.” Say yeontae that made Youngdoo nod agree. Sungho shock too “so I get Ship with Inho hyung?” and two eldest just nod. ‘why didn’t they ship me with you?’

“I actually really anvy you” say Yeontae to Youngdoo an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter