fallen

Fallen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

************************************

 

Whistling my favorite mix I walked towards the Oak stairs that ran to the next floor of our academic building to meet the biology teacher as the school president- my good friend dude – Kim Jongin told me to meet him as soon as possible. Even it was as soon as possible I took my time doing my things which I didn’t miss to do in each morning talking to my friends in parallel classes. And I knew why the sport caption was looking for me – to examine another complain about skipping good three biology periods in this week, of course I skipped it because I didn’t want to missing my tennis practices while we were heading to regionals. The problem was I forgot to ask permission from her – Miss Yoona who was our loving biology teacher and no doubt I was in the top of her hating list.

I didn’t like academics. I felt nothing with lessons but I know they are very valuable things for others; not to me Oh Sehun.

 

“Sehun we have extra tennis practices on Saturday, morning to evening”

 

With a friendly punch on my back Minho told me and walked to his language classes like he fueled himself with aviation petrol. He was a good guy. Unfortunately he was struggling with his crazy secrete love with the president of ELA and he choose languages to sitting down next to her in all the time he had in school.

 

“Yeah sure Minho”

 

I was falling in love with tennis when I was a little kindergarten kid seeing how a handsome Italian player was scoring his games. From that day I wanted to be a great player like him. Also I was in hanging with my second most loving thing of being a dancer in one day.

Forgetting to meet my sweet biology teacher to hear what she had to tell me, I took a turn to the corridor that running front of the society building, because I saw someone who was lost his way.

 

A new comer to our prestige high school; St. Thomas.

Yes a new comer – a flower boy.

 

With a purple color document file on his hand, tightly holding it between his little fingers a young fellow was looking here and there, standing middle on the corridor like he was totally lost. He looked one end of the corridor turning his back to me. I slowly walked to him.

I knew what would possibly happen to a new comer especially like him in the first most day of his life in our school if he didn’t miss to meet the crazy girls who were looking forward always flower boys like him, thinking that they could dating with him in next minute.

I had no problem with those girls. I was a firm ice prince type person on the school and I never let anyone to make a slash on me trying turning me to them.  And I thought they had not anything with me too. Girls weren’t smart enough to fooling around me.

And the second threat such a boy had is the almighty Mark who was willing to bully any little pathetic new comer. He didn’t ever think to do that crap work in front of our group and Kim Jongin (He was a part of our group too). But he didn’t want to lose any chance to show up how powerful he was in front of poor fellows when we weren’t wheeling around.

Now one of such a poor fellow was there and I was hurry to save him from Girls and Mark.

 

Muttering to himself alone the new boy looked at the corner of the corridor that he was focusing on. He looked confuse. Bending his knees he collected some books on the shinny wood of the nearby bench. Then he started to walk towards the opposite building.

I speeded up my feet a little eyeing on him. His honey brown fluffy silky hair was ruffled by the cold wind. He ranked his little fingers on his scalp tucking hair behind his ear. There was a leather backpack on his shoulder moving up and down as he stepping on the tilled floor. I noticed something odd about the new boy.

He didn’t ware our school uniform. He supposed to wear it, a royal blue blazer with the school crest appliquéd on the left side pocket, same color trousers and white long sleeves with a tie blue and black strips if he decided to be a part of this school. On the other hand if this was his first day, he should be a scholar who asked accommodation from school’s hostel. So he was allowed to coming school in first day without the uniform.

He was about to take turn from the end of the corridor. I could hear his deep sighs like he was feeling tied.

 

“Need some help?”

 

I asked him politely. I didn’t want to frighten him. The boy stopped his feet and bent his head aside glancing behind over his shoulder. Did I make him frighten.

 

“You look you lost the way. You may be a new comer. Welcome to St. Thomas’s”

 

I continued softly letting him to turn to my side completely. He slowly turned to my side.  He happened to move his face a little up to catch my eyes. His eyes were sparkling like stars under his honey brown bangs. His thin lips were tightly clamped and they were pretty. He moved his eyes on my face to my uniform collecting each and every detail that he could grab on. He didn’t tell a word. His gaze was something unexplainable and I wasn’t able to speak a word. What I did was standing front of him losing every single capability of speaking a word.

I wasn’t standing on the planet Earth. My feet glued on the floor.

 

What the hell am I doing???  Someone inside my head was shouting to my ears. I was the person who started the conversation and now I was looking dumbfounding. I couldn’t explain anything that happened on the mo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter