1/1

Babysitting Time - 1 Adult : 6 Children

(Chungha’s POV)

*Beep Beep*

Ughhhhh I hate mornings… sigh….. What did I do to deserve this? I can’t believe they all left me with their children, although it’s fine because I can spend their money because (I) Nayoung gave me her card. (hehehehe) But still six children??? What a great opportunity to spend my whole free week for those stupid kids. Don’t get me wrong, I really like those kids but there were times that I am going to explode because I can’t control them. Like when Somi and Yoojung became very energetic when I gave them sweets. Or when Yeunjung was singing randomly and loudly while doyeon will join her but she was only dancing (even though they look stupid, those two can become popular someday when they reached high school though). Or when I have to control Mina and Sohye from eating everything in the fridge and counter after 10 minutes from stopping them. Well you can’t blame all of them. They were all 9-10 year olds, well except Somi because she’s like 8?? (I really don’t know because I keep on mistaken her as the one who is older from all of them).

I look at the clock and it says 7:00 am. Great now I have to make breakfast that is good for 8 people because Mina and Sohye’s stomachs occupies two people.

Once I am now done with the cooking and stuff, I went to Mina and Sohye’s room first because I can wake them up easily because of food, which eventually worked because with the power of food, the both of them woke up instantly and left the room like speeding light.

Now I went to Yeunjung and Doyeon’s room. There are two ways to wake them up, one is to break those two apart while they’re sleeping and the other one is to tell that it is party time. I always go for number 1 because number 2 will make a disaster.

Now last but not the least, I went to the beagle’s room. They were the hardest to wake up out of all of them. Well that is what their parents told me, but I found out what you will do to make those two to wake up. All you have to do is to play any girl group song and they will just wake up like it is their alarm clock.

Now that I managed to wake all those kids up, we are now gathered here in the dining room eating. When they were done I told them to clean up now because in any minute their parents will arrive soon. I think I made a mistake by telling them because all of them were jumping especially the beagle duo.

I finished all the dishes and went to my room to clean up. I really don’t care if I have to be single but I can’t avoid the feeling of having your own family. My friends will sometimes tease me because I am the only one without a lover. Actually I have a girlfriend though but she is not here right now because she has work to do, which is fine for me because she sometimes come over to help me with the kids. The kids actually liked Shin so I don’t have to worry about her.

It is now 1:00 pm and we are now gathered here in the living room watching I don’t know what because Somi suggested it. Well during the middle part of the movie, all of them were sleeping. It was cute though, Mina’s head rested on Sohye’s shoulder, Yoojung cuddling with Somi, and Yeunjung sleeping on Doyeon’s lap. Of course I didn’t forget to take a picture of the couples. I can’t wait to see them grow up and end up liking each other. I hope their parents are here now so that they can witness this event and finally know who will end up with each other.

Well wish granted because I heard the door bell rang. I went to get the door and was welcomed with their ‘wonderful’ parents.

“Hey Chungha, how was your one week stay with the kids?” Sejeong said jokingly.

“Wow I really don’t know. Why don’t you guys experience it yourselves?” I said sarcastically.

“Nah we were just joking Chungha. So are the kids alright now? Where are they?” Chaeyeon asked.

“They are at the living room sleeping while watching a movie.” I said.

“Just go and get your kids. And I warned you to be good to each other right now because I think when you get there you will guys will find out who will be a couple in the future.” I added.

They stared at me weirdly but eventually went to see their kids. And look what I have witnessed when I got to the living room.

“Ohhhhh Nayoung look our Mina is sleeping with Sohye and omg look Yeunjung and Doyeon though so sweeeeeet…” Sejeong said.

“So Im I think we’re going to be in-laws someday don’t you think?” (K) Nayoung said.

“Hey don’t forget about me you .” Heehyun answered.

“Whatever Heehyun just don’t let Sohye hurt my Mina or else you will really get it from me.” (K) Nayoung replied.

“Why are you telling her this? You should tell it to her daughter.” Im answered emotionlessly.

While the three were bickering, I saw their wives coming closer to their children and took the time to picture it.

“Wow I can’t believe that our daughters are growing up.” Sejeong said while she was fake crying.

“Well I think someday they will really fall in love with each other.” Kyulkyung said.

“I think so too.” Chaeyeon agreed.

“Ok guys stop bickering and fangirling about your daughters because it is now time for them to wake up and eat their snacks because it is already their energy time.” I said.

“Snacks?? Energy time??” the two Nayoungs and Heehyun said.

*sighs* “They told me that when it is 3:00pm they had to eat something to restore their energy.” I replied.

“Don’t get me wrong because all of them told me that.” I added because I think that they thought Mina and Sohye were behind this.

“Ok so go wake them up.” All of them said to me.

“Yeah, let’s see how you handled our children Kim Chungha.” Kyulkyung said like she was challenging me.

“Fine whatever.” I said and began waking them up.

First I went to Mina and Sohye and told them that the food was ready and then they woke up instantly. I can see Kim and Sejeong looked surprised because they can’t wake Mina that easily.

“Well one couple down. Two to go Chungha.” Heehyun said while smirking.

I ignored her and went to Doyeon and Yeunjung. I am still choosing whether to choose 1 or 2 but I think number 2 will be alright.

“Yeunjung, Doyeon ITS PARTY TIME!!!” I excitedly said.

“PARTY??? WHERE???” The both of them woke up at the same time and said it.

“hehehehe there is no party YET. But later we can have a party with your parents.” I said.

“Really?!!” They asked.

“Yeah! So now go and eat because Mina and Sohye are already there.” When I told that, they hold each other’s hands first then they ran to the dining room.

Now that Heehyun is getting amazed on what I did, I went to the beagle couple.

“I don’t think you can wake them up Chungha. They are both heavy sleepers.” Kyulkyung told me.

“You’ll see.” I told them while smirking.

I went to the table to get my phone and speaker then I played one of IOI songs because I heard they really admired them. While the song ‘Very Very Very’ played, I can see them waking up with a smile then shouted-

“IOI!!!!!”

“Yoojung, Somi its enery time now.” I told them.

“REALLY?!??!” The both them said it then went to the dining table where all the other kids are eating.

Now that they are now gone, I turned around then I grinned because all of them looked shocked and amazed on what I did.

“Wow like wow Chungha… You did great.” Sejeong said.

“I know so let’s go there so that your children can finally see their parents after a month.” I said and leaded them to the dining room.

“Kids your parents are here!!!” I said.

“UMMA!!! MOMMY!!!!” They shouted then went to their parents to get a hug.

“Did you have fun with Aunt Chungha?” Chaeyeon asked.

“Yes!  Aunt Chungha helped us a lot.” Sohye answered.

“Auntie, where is Aunt Shin?” Yeunjung asked.

“She is not here yet but she will be here in time for the party.” I answered happily because my girlfriend will be here with me.

“Really?! That’s great!! Doyeon come with me and let’s plan on what we will do with Auntie Shin when she comes here.” Yeunjung told Doyeon.

“Okay!!!” Doyeon answered and the both of them went to their room to plan something I don’t know what it is to Shin.

“Auntie, me and Somi will go to the backyard and play.” Yoojung told me.

“Okay, just be careful and don’t get hurt because your mommies will be mad at me.” I told them.

“We will!” They said then went outside.

“Auntie?” Mina called me.

“Yes Mina. What do you want?” I asked.

“Can we wait for Auntie Shin?” She asked.

“Sure. Just stay in the living room at watch some food channels first. Aunt Shin will come any minute now.” I answered.

“Wait, who’s Aunt Shin?” Im asked.

“Mommy you don’t know who Aunt Shin was?” Sohye asked.

“Um no, because some over here didn’t mentioned her name before.” Im said while she was looking at me. Oh no.

“Well mommy, Aunt Shin is the great and wonderful wife of Auntie Chungha.” Sohye answered.

“She is not my wife Sohye.” I told her.

“Not now auntie but soon she will be.” Mina said to me and when she told me that I covered my face because I was blushing so hard.

“Ayieee Auntie Chungha is blushing!!!” Mina and Sohye Proclaimed.

“Just go to the living room and then wait for Shin okay?” I ordered them.

“Okay auntie!!” they answered then happily went to the living room.

When they left, I can finally breathe. I looked at them and I can see from their faces that they wanted some explanation from me. I can feel the tension coming; well what can I do I deserve this though. I was to open my mouth to explain when-

“Who’s Shin?”

“Where did guys met?”

“How long have you two been dating?”

“Who confessed first?”

 “Why did you choose her?”

“Why did you tell our children first and not us?”

They started giving me a lot of questions which lead of me having a headache because of this people.

“Okay wait let me explain first.” I said.

“You better be.” All of them exclaimed.

“Ok so Shin and I have been in a relationship for 3 months an-”

“What 3 months already?!?!?!” they shouted.

“Can’t you guys let me finish first? Gosh…”

“Okay so where was I? Oh so yeah we’ve been together for three months now and I met her about a year ago when I accompanied Mina to the ice cream shop. She accidentally spilled her ice cream to me and then she told me to let her buy a new shirt for me, which I kind of accepted it. After that she came with us to the arcade because Mina wanted to and she even bought Mina a new sweater though, her favourite one. Ok so after that she eventually gave me her number then we text each other every day after that. And during those eight months of getting to know each other, I fell in love with her. After a month of bringing up my courage, I courted her and she said yes. So now here we both are enjoying our company with each other.” I smiled at them proudly but got annoyed when I saw those three laughing at me.

“Oh come on Kim, Im, and Heehyun stop laughing! Atleast give me a chance to talk about my love life.” I pouted.

“Yeah, your ‘lovelife’. I can’t believe you can make us laugh this hard Chungha.” Heehyun said while laughing with the other two.

“I am being serious right now.” I said seriously. “Why can’t you guys beli-” I was cut off when Mina and Sohye were shouting.

“AUNTIE CHUNGHA!!! AUNTIE SHIN IS HERE!!!” They went to me and drag at the door where Shin is there standing with Yoojung and Somi beside her.

“Hey Babe!” Shin went to me and gave me a peck on the lips. I can’t help but blush. The 4 children started teasing us and now I can hear Yeunjung and Doyeon coming from the stairs.

“AUNTIE SHIN!!!”

“Hey Doyeon! Hey Yeunjung!” Shin said excitedly.

“Auntie later at our party me and Doyeon prepared a performance for you.” Yeunjung and Doyen said it to Shin while smiling widely.

“I can’t wait! So are you guys tired? Do you want to go outside and get some ice cream?” Shin asked.

“ICE CREAM???? YAY!! YES WE WANT ICE CREAM AUNTIE SHIN!!!!” all the guys proclaimed and now started to hug Shin.

“Ok ok let your Auntie Shin get some air.” I said worriedly. “And yeah Shin, meet the kids’ parents. This is Sejeong and Kim Nayoung the parents of Mina and Yeunjung. This is Kyulkyung and Im Nayoung the parents of Doyeon and Somi. And this is Chaeyeon and Heehyun the parents of Yoojung and Sohye.”

“Hey I’m Shin, Chungha’s girlfriend.” She introduced herself with a smile.

“So you’re real? You are not pretending to be her girlfriend?” Kim asked.

“Yeah I’m really Chungha’s girlfriend.” Shin answered proudly which made me feel relief.

“AUNTIE SHIN!!!!! ICE CREAM!!!!!” The kids wanted that ice cream huh?

“Shin just let the kids have their ice cream already. You have money right?” I said.

“Yeah I still have. We’ll come back immediately.

“Ok just be back before the ‘party’ will start.”

“Ok bye babe.” After she said that she went to me and gave another kiss then left with the kids.

When I turn around to face my friend, they were all shocked about the truth. I find it really funny though because they thought that no one can ever have feelings for me. Well, I was about to give up until I met Shin. She made me change my mind about love. She made me feel the things that I haven’t felt before. She made me feel like I needed to be by her side and protect her. She made my world go round. She gave me the feeling of love.

I was brought back to my thoughts when I realize that we needed to prepare for the so called party.

“Come on guys let’s get ready. We don’t want your daughters to be disappointed when they will found out that there is no party, right?” I told them and then we all went to the backyard to fix everything up.

It was fun actually preparing. Kim and Heehyun were fighting about something and I think it has to do with the decoration, and Im standing there waiting for them to finish bickering with each other so that they can go back to work. Chaeyeon and Kyulkyung are in the kitchen preparing the food, while me and Sejeong are fixing the tables and preparing the onesies that they both for the kids before coming here.

After some time the kids with Shin went to the back yard and went to their parents to thank them for what they have done. They even bought more ice cream. I think 80% of the ice cream will be for Mina and Sohye then the remaining 20% will be for us. Which was true though because when all of us finished eating dinner, those went to the freezer then started eating the ice cream. Doyeon and Yeunjung started performing with Doyeon dancing and Yeunjung singing in the background. For Yoojung and Somi, well they are still being the beagle duo, running around chasing each then laughing about something that I really don’t want to know. I can see that the faces of their parents are really bright, smiles never left the faces and a proud look from them too. I looked around and I saw Shin enjoying her time with the kids and my friends. I am happy for her because she can cope up and blend in with them. For me I felt really relieved because this babysitting thing is now done and I can do my work now. Even though I am tired from taking care of the kids but I am proud of myself because I can do it on my own plus with the help Shin. I can’t wait for the future to come, not only for me and Shin but also for all of us.