You Are Not Alone! 2/2

You Are Not Alone (My Bittersweet Love)

Author: Thank you all for subscribing, I am not that good in long fictions, but I hope you like it!

Sehun moved to an small apartment, with only two rooms, a bathroom and bedroom. It was pretty plain, not that bad but not luxurious. Anyway, he wasn't attemping to get fancy life. All what he wanted is simplicty, and flexibility.

He was hires in a tea shop, which sells & serves the costumsers green tea. The salary was enough to pay his fees, and to feed himself.

Sehun wanted to express how it feels when you live alone without worrying about your parent's views of you .. 

It was the summer vacation (don't forget that he left his school immediately after finals), he has 2 years to complete his education, but what matters now is to live freshly and open a new page of his life.

It was hard for him, espcially for a person who didn't indepened on himself for 17 on anything like cooking, laundry or shopping.  All the money he has was his previous allowence from his parents.

-

In the first weeks in boseong was like trying to fit in. He worked in Greeny Shop from 9 am to 3 pm, he didn't get enough training on how to serve but his politness made it easier for him. It wasn't much to learn.

His boss was mr.lee, he hired sehun because of his handsomeness will attract more customers. Sehun was thankful for his look.

Sehun's usual routine was boring, it was all about going and comeback from his job. He was staying for long hours in his apartment, it wasn't easy to adapt a new life & a new place.

Anything would be hard at first, he was not expecting too much .. 

One day mr Lee came in the shop and watched sehun's hard working! All the customers were foreigners (tourists) or females. It wasn't the only shop in the area, but people prefered Greeny Shop because of this handsome man!

When Sehun's shift ended, he was ready to leave, but mr lee asked him to follow him in the back up room because he wanted to tell him something.

"Yes sir, you asked me to come here", sehun was a bit worried, he thought he did something wrong and the boss will kick him!

"Uhm, don't worry, you're doing a great job .. but may I ask you about you background? I am really confused!". Mr lee was curious about sehun, he wasn't showing too much in the small area.

"I am sorry sir, its a personal matter, I prefer to keep it to myself. Pardon me ..". It felt rude to sehun, he don't want anyone to ask him about his background.

"Oh dear. No need to be protective, I just want to help you. I know you're new here .. but I don't see you anywhere. I mean, it small place, and i see everyone the country, but for the past weeks .. I don't see you anywhere .. only in your job time".

"Sir, I have my reasons, plus I am trying to adapt here .. you can help me by suggesting any places or activites here .. I want to know the people here".

"Well you could visit the green feilds with me, or maybe hiking? its a country place dear .. there is no much activties .. but  I am sure you will feel better if you go out of your boring place".

"Ok, thank you sir". Sehun said and left the shop.

The boss didn't give any new information, but lets just say he encourged sehun to go out and do something. 

-

Sehun putted more activties in his routine, at the morning and before his job he goes out to walk for half an hour as an exercise. And after his shift, he visits the greeny tea feilds.

He found another source of happiness, watching the bright sun in greeny tea feilds. It was overwhelming for him .. sitting on a small carpet and smelling the nature's fresh smell while drinking a cup of a tea. Nature was giving sehun happiness.

-

Author again: we finished with sehun's timeline before his meeting, now it's luhan's rule.

-

Lu Han was older than sehun, a 21 year old chinese man. (man is too big for him hehe). Lu Han came to korea for the first time as a part of his research. He didn't like famous places seoul, and jeju but he liked Jeolla and boseong!

He returned to korea again to visit boseong. He wasn't planning to live there, but it was the place he chosen to visit at summer vacation.

Luhan speak a few korean words (the basics), but he could understand the others. He like teas and nature.

(sorry i have to change the nogsaeng high school part because i messed again with the grammer!)

Lu Han wasn't gay or straight, he dated girls and had , but his relationships always ends quickly. Clearly, he was a person who likes to move around (alot) and not staying at one place. He believes in destined love, also he thinks that his soulmate will have same prefences as him.

His life was totally different than sehun's. As a short and skinny boy, he seems weak .. but socially and psychologically is way stronger than sehun's. Luhan lived with his mom, and his father left them when he was toddler. He wasn't spolied like sehun (who was taken care of by both parents), his mother was a hard woker and made her son a hard worker as well.

The amazing thing about luhan is that he is adapting easily in any place on earth, also he could make friends and relationships. He wasn't a type of the complaining or negative, he was always happy and positive.

-

Luhan came to boseong after he toured jeolla. To be exact, he came after sehun within weeks.

-

The moment of their first time meeting ..

At night luhan arrived at boseong. He decided to rest in his hotel room, and to go out tomrrow ..

-

Sehun woke up early and went out to do his usual exercise. And luhan went out to find a nearby cafe ..

Sehun always a thick thinker, when he thinks, he won't see what is in front of him. Luhan saw sehun running, and tried to stop him, in order to ask him about cafes here .. sehun ignored him and run away! Sehun wasn't paying attention, he didn't stop. Luhan felt ignored for the first time in his life, as smiley baby faced .. no one dears to ignore him .. NOO SEHUN what have you done? Sehun's face stuck in luhan's mind, the image of a tall/built/y/handsome man NAH he is rude!! 

-

2:15 PM

Luhan was looking around the city, and got curious after seeing people crowds in front of Greeny Shop. He decided to take a look inside .. bang bang .. its that guy who ignored him!

Luhan wrinkled his eyebrows when he saw sehun selling the tea with smily face! (is he pretending to be nice? to make people buy? what a hypocritical) Luhan smirked and came forward to sehun, he didn't want to buy but wants to show people what is sehun's personality.

Sehun saw the new custmor coming forward, and he welcomed him with a smile! Sehun never seen a boy who looks approximate age as him since he came to boseong! People were either elders, or middle aged woman! Seeing this new baby faced makes things more intersting!

"Hello mr. What can I do for you?". Sehun said, offering to luhan to serve him. Luhan felt shocked (wow he pretends that it is the first time he sees me? he is super hypo!)

"Uhhm I just want to look around! I don't want to buy though ..". yes a little bit rude luhan so he could make sehun mad!

"It is okay, take your time!". Sehun answered politely. Luhan stunned at his place, sehun was too professional!

Five minutes passed, and sehun prepared himself to close the shop. It was 2:55 PM. Luhan didn't move one inch from his place, he wanted to make sehun mad as a revenge!

"Uhmm .. Mr. I am sorry to annoy you, but Its already 3 minus 5 minutes, I have to close the shop!". Sehun wasn't bothered by luhan's presence, he actually enjoyed watching the baby faced eyes wonder around the tea leaves shop!

"Ha! I won't move, what will you do?". Luhan was determined to bother sehun though! sehun felt weird! what this guy wants?

"Ahh? my boss will scold me if I kick out the customers so I am going to carry you outside and close the shop!". Sehun knows that this guy won't allow him to do that, he was thinking that the boy will move on his own!

"Don't you dare to do that!!". luhan didn't believe sehun!

"Try me!". Sehun walked out from the small stand and half-closed the shop's door, then he came to luhan and carried him forceblly by holding his legs and making his body on his shoulders. Luhan tried to make sehun let him down, but sehun was too strong for luhan's sake! 

Sehun dropped luhan a little far from the shop, so luhan won't have time to go back inside the shop. Successfully, he closed the shop and putted the keys in his pocket. Luhan came to see sehun already closed the shop, and ready to leave.

"Hey you there! I am going to tell boss what have you done to me". Luhan folded his arms to his chest and chanted enough for sehun to hear him out! Luhan was a bit childish .. Sehun stopped and looked at him confusedly!

"What are you going to tell him? that I carried you out side? or that you are trying to do childish things for nothing? I don't know what is you problem?". Sehun answered logically, he has no idea why luhan attempted to do that?

"Wha! Stop preteneding .. I know your little secret!". Luhan smirked, and sehun's face darken! (What he is trying to say? Does he know about my gayness? but how?).

"What secret?". sehun tried to show that he is not afraid if people knows about his uality!

"About your contradiction!". Luhan said proudly! Sehun got even more confused!

"What? I don't even know who you're! what are you refereing to?". Sehun thanked the god it wasn't his uality, but something else. Maybe .. This boy mistaked sehun with somebody else? Luhan got more mad! Why this guy asserts that he doesn't see him before?

"YAHH! ******" Luhan suddenly talked in chinese, he was so mad that he couldn't concentrate on his words!

"W-wait? hold your (lady) What language you're speaking?". Sehun felt that he was trapped with this boy! Luhan held his mouth with his hands .. (no luhan you not in china!)

"Listen young man, I have no time to make any kind of fighting with you. I don't know what is your problem with me, nor I know what your speaking! You might thought I am someone you know, but I swear I didn't know you nor saw you before you came to the shop. Now please .. leave me alone". Sehun's face saddend a little bit. He was happy to find a person that looks his age and make friends with him, but seems this is never going to happen. He also avoided problems, but problems can not avoid him.

"Oh! sorry! I can't speak korean so-well .. You ignored me when I wanted to ask you about cafes here .. I felt bad! Also I saw how you treated people in the shop and I got mad why I didn't get the same treatment as them". Finally Luhan let it out! Sehun still doesn't remmeber what luhan said. He know this young boy is a chinese touriest!

"Where and when you asked me?".

"Early today, you ignored me and paced away from me!". Luhan doesn't believe this boy! WUT? he don't remmeber? Sehun tried to remember though! (maybe he tried to stop me at the morning exercise?  and I didn't see him?)

"I don't remmber but usually I don't pay attention when I do morning exercises. Anyway, I am sorry for that". Sehun felt more weirder than ever .. (Is this guy mad because I ignored him? Why? is my attention so important to him?)

Luhan smiled at the apology, hearing it from this handsome korean (god) he offered his hand to sehun!

"I am Luhan, Nice to meet you sehun!". Sehun .. thoughtless, this guy is really a thing. Sehun accpeted his hands to shake it.

"How do you know my name Luhan?".

"Your tag?".

"Oh! you're so accurate".

"Thanks sehun".

"You're chinese?".

"How do you know?".

"Oh you're so obvious. Your name & your language?".

"Oh. Sorry about that!".

"Your korean is good! Why are you saying you aren't speaking so-well?".

"Yeah only in comprehension, and speaking in usual conversations. but other things like writing & other vocabs I am bad".

"Okay." (what a silly conversation we are having)

Sehun rubbed his neck .. now what? Luhan was staring at him!

"What are we going to do?". Sehun was so tired after a long day, he doesn't want to be rude to luhan though! Luhan realized that he has no plans for the next thing to do!

"I don't have any plan, I love boseong .. I just want to wonder around and meet new people". How its easy for luhan guy!

"Okay, I am so tired after the shift, and I want to go home if you don't mind. We could meet sometime?". Sehun tried not to make luhan feel unwanted.

"Oh sorry for that! It's pretty early to go back home though! don't you think so? What you usually do?". as an outgoing guy, luhan wants to stick to sehun all the day.

"Yeah I rest at home for an hour and then I go out to see the beautiful tea feilds .. do you know anyone here else?".

"Yeah but they all are boring adults .. Can I come with you?". This guy is the clingest person sehun has ever know!

"You're really straight forward. Are you like that everyone you meet? I don't mind you going with me, but how you trust me that much?". Sehun was really curious! Luhan held sehun's left arm, and make him walk!

"I am adapted to new people, no need to worry! Also I know the people here in boseong are not criminals! God sehun, its a country place .. not a city. plus, I feel already close to you ..". Luhan said truthfully, making sehun's hard beats.

"Ookay. But don't expect too much from me. I am really orinadry guy who lives in a small apartment .. and". luhan shutted sehun's mouth with his finger.

"Don't worry sehun, I am not juding you .. Nah I don't think this toned body belongs to an orinadry boy". Luhan links to him, making sehun lead them to his place. (is he flirting with me?)

-

Luhan saw sehun's small aparment and made himself home already, sehun felt awkward at first because he couldn't change his clothes in his room but in the bathroom. Also he didn't want to sleep and ignore his guest ..Anyway, luhan told him to do his things and not to worry about him.

Sehun slept on his bed peacefully and luhan stared at him. Luhan felt that he and sehun have unsual kind of chemistry. After a few mintues sehun woke up automatically and told luhan its the time to go to the greeny feilds.

Sehun always uses his feet to transport. Ever since he moved to Boseong, he never used a bike or cars! He enjoyed training his body like that! Luhan couldn't survive walking for more than 15 mins, and asked sehun if they could sit near instead of walking to sehun's usual sitting spot. Sehun agreed.

Both watched the sun, and breathed the air. Luhan was fascinated seeing sehun under the sunlight. Sehun likes to meditate the sun .. He forgots about luhan .. Mother sun is distracting sehun from anything.

-

Three days passed and luhan didn't tour around boseong, instead he glued to sehun and his routine from 1 pm till 9 pm! Sometimes he helps him inside the shop, others he drinks tea while watching sehun. Luhan never felt around any person like that! He wanted to be with sehun forever!

-

One day before luhan's departure from boseong, he asked sehun to skip the tea feilds for today and go out with him to a cafe.

At the cafe they sit opposite each other .. Luhan told sehun that he wanted to talk to him!

"Sehun. I have something to tell you, I must move away from boseong for tomorrow!". Luhan was sad, and lost. He doesn't want to leave (not yet).

"I saw that coming luhan no need to worry" he brushed luhan's hair with his hand,  "I know you were tourist, we could chat via phones or e-mails if you don't want to lose our contact with each other". Sehun knew he was falling in love with luhan, but he was careful not to act like that and think of luhan as a friend (unless luhan loves him back as boyfriend).

"SEHUN you idiot, I don't want to leave yet .. I thought you were going to ask me to stay! I can't believe you want me to go away!". Luhan teared a bit. He was hopeless. Sehun moved to his side and hugged him.

"Luhan, I don't want to be that kind of a friend who makes things harder for you! If you leave I am happy for you, If you stay I will be happier for both of us!". Luhan hugged sehun back. they stayed like that, but when they noticed the people's eyes around them sehun back to his seat.

"So what you will do?".

"I will cancel my trip and move in with you in you apartement! The hotel is too expensive for my allownces. If you feel that I am burden, then I will do another plan.". 

"I am okay Luhan with that! but for how long you're staying! and why?". sehun said it nicely, he doesn't want luhan to feel that he isn't welcome.

"Sehun if you don't want to .. than I am okay! I just want to spend more time with you.. I want to know you more as a person! I don't know for how long!". Sehun smiled (thank you mother sun for sending this cutie pie to me)

"Okay Lulu". sehun answered flirtious. and luhan blushed at (lulu nickname)

-

Another weeks of awkwardness inside sehun's apartment! Sehun wasn't fimilar with living in a small place with a clingy chinese (cute) guy! Since sehun didn't have a spare sheets, luhan sleeps with him under the same blanket, also luhan changes his clothes shamelessly infront of sehun. At first, luhan was sleeping on the side but then he changed into hugging sehun like a baby hugging his mother. Sometimes luhan invite him for joint showers or men's sauna .. however sehun always says that he wasn't raised to see men!

"Come on sehun .. we are both men .. plus we will have relaxing time .. why you're acting as if you have ugly fat body? you should be proud of your body and not be shy to show it!". luhan was trying to convince sehun to inter public showers.

"No luhan, it is disgusting to see people! In general, I don't trust men and their clean! What if some are doing nasty things inside .. luhan i am not comfortable with that!". Sehun was excusing .. the real reason was (i am gay and i will get than i will be discoveredto everyone)

"Liar! are you disgusted for me sehun? am I that filthy? you always try to push me away either in your bed or in your shower or chainging .. Sehun why can't you say it? I am a burden!". Luhan cried and was about to go out of the aparment but sehun held him in his grip.

"Aww lulu, I don't mean it like that. I have my own reasons .. please don't think it that way .. I love you (as a friend) I am not disgusted!". Luhan hugged him back .. he still doesn't understand what these feeling or where they came from?

-

One day in the feilds, sehun was sitting under the sun and luhan was lying his head on his lap. They both were enjoying being together.

"Sehunah .. Don't you think its the time for us to open up about our past?".

"What is in your mind baby deer?".

"I don't want to let you go sehun .. it is the first time i feel like that to any person". sehun brushed luhan's bangs.

"And i have a true friend other than you luhan ..". this fact shooted sehun's heart!

"Why is that sehun? you're nice and everything!".

"I don't know luhan .. I think you know me will now .. being afraid of judgementals". Luhan decided that he will start his story.

"I will start my past sehunie if it will makes you feel comfortable. I know you envy me being social butterfly, and all but sehun's I was born to a single parent, which is my mom. We were poor and both of us worked to live our lives. Do you believe a child works as an adult and study at school in the same time? that was me sehunah! I worked hard and I collected money to fullfill my dreams of traveling around! now .. you?". Sehun was amazed of seeing luhan stong like that, will maybe he had a hard time at least he is not gay as sehun!

"Uhmph. Okay, my parents spolied me, they were overly religious, and I was bullied at the school because I wasn't very social and I refused to go out and date girls. My parents were expecting too much from me so I didn't like the stress I lived under .. I told them that I wanted to be indepented and live on my own. They refused, but I came from seoul to here ..". Luhan didn't expect sehun's background like that! He thought sehun was a native from boseong, and lost his parents? because he lives alone in a country place? He never imagined that sehun is from a well good family, and had education!

"sehun .. how old are you?". 

"Uhmm I'm 17? I will be 18 next april!".

"NO WAY! I can't believe you're 4 years younger! than me!!". Luhan raised his head from sehun's lap! "How come? you look & act more mature than you're age! Also you seems not to finish your school! GOD sehun!". Sehun surprised luhan! Sehun wrinkled his nose, he felt uncomfortable by luhan's reaction. HE HAD HIS REASONS? WHY CAN'T LUHAN UNDERSTAND THAT?

"Well yeah. I know, no need to repeat it! Please I have my reasons luhan, my life made me the way I am rightnow! even if my reasons seems to be stupid to you, but to me .. its harder than you could imagine. You won't feel the burn's pain, until you get the burn itself! I know I didn't finish my school, and I don't know what I am going to do in my future, but believe me .. I feel even better and more comforable here .. I don't want to go back to my past life even if it means that I won't complete my education, what is more important to me is to be happy in my current life!". With this speech sehun eyes looked down at greeny grass.

Luhan understood that sehun had a tough time, and serious situations that forced him to run away. 

"Sehun .. You had money back in with your family ..".

"Money can't buy hapiness lu. You were poor and you might see the money as hapiness because you didn't have it! For me, I had money but not happiness".

"Ok, Why won't you date girls?". Luhan smirked, he knows .. this deep secret. Sehun hesitated, he wasn't sure wether luhan know his gayness or not? 

"Can't find the one I love?". Sehun know luhan is playing some of his tricky games. Luhan leaned on sehun's shoulder, which mad sehun's face heat.

"Shshsh .. I won't judge you". Luhan whispers. Sehun rotated to face luhan!

"Okay, If you want it out .. I am gay luhan! I have been like that for the past 5 years! before I came here I promised myself not to be afraid to tell my uality if I was asked! Here you go, if  you don't like it you could l---". A kiss on his lips from luhan shutted him up!

A simple peck! Luhan quickly distanced his face from sehun's, he was urgent, and couldn't resist sehun's lips!

"That was my first kiss! why luhan?". Sehun putted a hand on his lips, wondering what luhan meant with that kiss? love or making fun?

"I-i-i love you .. like .. since I ever saw you .. I I am not  gay but not straight  I dated before .. but it is the first time i feel attracted towards any human .. sehun I mean it .. I don't want to be separated from you .. I love you". Luhan hugged sehun and buried his face in sehun's neck. Funny how luhan is the older, but he acts as if he is the younger!

Sehun was shocked, it is his first time ever to feel loved, and to get it with a boy. Whatever, he hugged luhan back!

"Hunnie!". Luhan said, still hiding his face.

"What?".

"Do you love me back? Are we boyfriends?". Luhan asked inncently.

"honestly everthing happenes so quickly, Luhan I love you back, my boyfriend!". Luhan hugged sehun and clinged more into his neck.

-

8PM

New couple hugged each other tightly on sehun's bed, enjoying the feeling of love. 

"Luhan?".

"Hm?".

"You still have to go back to china..". Luhan hugged sehun even more, trying to forget that fact! "And I still have to figure out what I am going to do with my future!".

"What are you suggesting sehun?".

"I don't know! we're couple now babe, we both don't want to be separated from each other! I was saying .. maybe we could do something to stay together?". luhan was dumpfounded! more than sehun .. 

"Sehun, I actually forgot about my plan on touring korea! I spent most of my holiday here with you .. I don't know either! but I like your idea". suddenly sehun's phone rang, it was a messsge! 

Sehun was about to take the phone to read that message, but he was stopped by a kiss from luhan. Luhan took the phone from sehun's hand and kissed him deeply, with a little on the lips.

"Let me read it for you love". luhan flirted, and sehun fell for him.

"Yes my prince". sehun responded like drunk in love.

"It is from your parents, they are visiting boseong tomorrow!! (didn't sehun had a small fight with his parents?)". luhan shortened the message. Sehun took the phone hurridly, re-reading the message, his mood changed to bad one!

"Oh no! they can't come here luhan! I have to leave as soon as possible". Sehun got up from the bedm walking around the apartment worriedly! what i am going to do? what if they know about luhan?

"Why sehun? they don't know about your uality?". luhan sat watching sehun ..

"No luhan. and I can't let them know!".

"Why? are you scared from them that much?".

"Oh luhan .. you know my situation. I want them to stick that perfect boy in their heads. They are homophobics, both of them .. they might destory my life or make crazy thing if they know .. Also I feel guilty. I can't face them .. I will never do!". sehun confessed! Luhan go up and moved to sehun's spot and tip toed to kiss hims deep enough to calm him down!

"Baby I might not agree with you about hiding, but its your life, and I promised you not to judge you! I didn't live your life, but I know it was hard for you .. I believe you told them about you coming and living here right?".

"YES. I was trying to be nice to them".

"Okay, then why don't you come with me to china? they will never find you there! I will take care of everything .. come and run away with me. leave your past here and lets have a future there together!". Luhan smiled, giving hope to sehun!

Sehun stayed calm for a several minutes .. 

"They are coming tomorrow, which means they will discover my departure ..".

"It's 8 pm sehunie, we can back our things now and find a car to transport us from here to jangheung .. and tomorrow to seoul .. I still have my savings, it will save us".

"Luhan! do you think we will make it out before they come here?".

"Of course, just follow up my steps ..".

"I trust you".

-

Luhan and sehun got a car to move to jangheung, they had to pay double because it was too late. Anyway they made it there, and next day they travled by train to seoul.

"Sehun ah .. you said you trust me! this is the only way to stop them from following you! I am here with you .. you're not alone!".

"Ok. I will ..".

"You did it?".

"Yes .. FINALLY!".

"Okay, no broke this contact chip and cancel your number forever!".

Sehun broke it!

It was the last message from sehun to his parents.

Dear mother and father

I am sorry for leaving you, over and over

I kept my secret of being homoual for 5 years

I tried everthing to tell you, and even hinted many times for you to understand

You never did, you kept pressuring on me to date girls while I was being bullied at school

I never wanted to dissapoint you, so I left alone .. in order not to dirt your reputation

I am leaving the country, my country .. I don't know for how long, but be happy

I will never burden you or show up to you again

Don't try to follow me, Its a waste of time & money

Sehun

"I am proud of you baby". Luhan hugged sehun who was watching the woods escape from the train's window!

"Luhan-ah .. Do you think that I have done the right thing? I still feel guilty!".

"Don't worry, they wanted your reason of leaving didn't they? They desrved to be told the truth, they won't accpet it but at least you let it out finally from your heart".

"Lu ..".

"Yeah?".

"I love you".

"I love you too baby".

-

THE END 

Author nots: Finally. hpm, if you wanted a sequel rated M in china .. then let me know in the comments!