Final

Happy Birthday Park.

10 minutes before Chanyeol's birthday.

"Ahh the clock is going to hit midnight soon and I promised Chanyeol a suprise for his birthday. I shouldn't promise that!" Baekhyun groans. That's right, few days before Chanyeol's birthday, Baekhyun told Chanyeol his worries on his boyfriend's birthday. He told him that he hasn't prepared anything for him yet.

"I'm sorry, Yeol. I have been busy with CBX's promo that I have almost forgotten about your birthday month." Baekhyun said with regretful. He really did forgot as he only focus at the promo.

Chanyeol assure him that it was fine. As long as Baekhyun is there with him on that day, it's already a gift for Chanyeol. 

But being a stubborn Baekhyun, even when Chanyeol said it's fine, he still wanted to give him something. Even if it is small. So a day before his birthday, Baekhyun told Chanyeol he has a suprise for him and asked him to wait till midnight on his birthday and Chanyeol nodded in agreement.

And now Baekhyun hasn't prepare anything. Yet he doesn't have any clue for it. Baekhyun was playing with his camera to ease himself only came up with an idea. Quickly he place his camera at his nose height and take a picture. He view the photo he has just taken and let out a satisfying smile.

"This will be the perfect gift!" He grins.

When the clock strikes midnight, Baekhyun hurriedly took out his phone and wrote a caption for the picture. He then posted it on Instagram.

"Chanyoora happy birthday~~~~ wuuuu~~~~ 🙆🏼‍♂️ I love you!! >< hapi birthday !!! >< wuu~~ 💋 #chanyeolie_birthday"

Not even one minutes pass, his notifications is bombarded by fan's likes and comments on the photo. Baekhyun scrolled one by one to check for Chanyeol's name. He was nervous, to be honest.

While he was scrolling, he was also been notified by instagram about his new likers and commenters on his picture. There, he saw, "real__pcy commented: Thanks but out of all things, why does it has to be lips (?)"

Baekhyun let out a sighed. Of course he wouldn't understand. But is it so hard to understand?? He even wrote it with full of aegyo which he never did (publicly). Chanyeol must have thought that he is drunk. Baekhyun puffed his cheeks while replying back to Chanyeol.

"... I didn't drink any alcohol... If I didn't drink alcohol, is it weird (to post this) ..?"

Yup, Baekhyun is positive that Chanyeol thought he is drunk. A few seconds later, the door were wide open and as expected, Chanyeol barged in. He went to Baekhyun who were lying on his bed, placing his back hand on the puppy- his puppy's forehead.

Baekhyun groaned and push his hand away. "I am not drunk Chanyeol, get over it." He knows whenever he gets drunk, Chanyeol will check his temperature because his body will usually heat up whenever he is in his drunk state.

"Yah what makes you upload that picture?" Chanyeol asked. Baekhyun sighed again. He really is slow huh?

Baekhyun decided to not tell him and just sleep. He pull his blanket and turn the other way round, not facing Chanyeol, "nothing." He reply.

"Baek, you know I am not going to buy that." Chanyeol said. "Come on, tell me please? I don't get it why did you upload a picture of your lips on SNS? Well you could at least upload your selca with a finger heart or our selca...."

Baekhyun groaned in frustration. He immediately sit up and stare at Chanyeol while pouting his mouth. Chanyeol look at him in confusion. "Why are you showing me the real one now?" He asked. Baekhyun puffed his cheeks angrily and continue pouting.

After a few deep thoughts (and Baekhyun still continue to pout even one minutes has passed), Chanyeol began to get the the idea. "Ahhh.." he said and he peck Baekhyun's lips. 

"Finally..." Baekhyun rolled his eyes annoyingly and Chanyeol just chuckled. "So you wanted to give me your lips on as my birthday present?" And Baekhyun nods. 

"Aigooo my cute baby~" Chanyeol said while pinching both of Baekhyun's cheeks. Baekhyun just smiled.

"You know I own your lips right? You don't have to give it to me as my present." Chanyeol said confidently. Baekhyun rolled his eyes again. Chanyeol just laughed.

"Can I have you for tonight instead?" Chanyeol asked and Baekhyun's blushed immediately. "Y- yes.."

And there goes Chanyeol's real present on his birthday.

•————————————————————————————————•

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHANYEOL~~ 😘😘💕