Missing You

Missing You

Many days have passed without yongguk and bap have been promoting their album with no interruptions, however one member seemed to still be depressed and weary regarding yongguks absence. That member was of course himchan, the one who was doing his best to fill in the spot of yongguks roles, which took a toll on himchan.
  There schedule was finally over at 10:00 pm. They just finished filming with After School Club and went right back to the dorm to sleep. For himchan, his body was slumped from fatigue and was ready to shut down as he dropped his body to his bed. Though since his mind was still on yongguk, he couldnt rest easily, so he dragged his hand to reach his phone to check for any notifications from the leader, but sadly there was nothing. Battling if he should disturb yongguk or not, he finally decides on calling him. 
"Hey. yongguk are you doing well, did u eat?" himchan abruptly spoke as soon as yongguk picked up, while resting his phone on the side of his head
"...y-yeah." Yongguk tiredly responsed.
Himchans thoughts melted after he heard yongguks soft voice he missed listening to.
"Please dont lie to me yongguk.. I want to make sure your alright" Himchan said with worry.
"Himchan please dont worry about me, im fine. Im hanging up now." Yongguk assured.
"Alright, sleep well then." Himchan said as he waited untill the other ended the call.
 Even though yongguk supposedly reassured him, all himchan could do was still worry as it was his instinct because he is the mother of the group. Himchan knew yongguk at cooking and probably wasnt eating or taking care of himself very well, his thoughts weren't fading away, therefore he got up and was about to leave the dorm to Yongguks house.
"Where are you going hyung?" Daehyun asked.
"I'm just gonna head to the grocery store for a bit." Himchan said with a fake smile.
Himchan knew it wasnt a good thing to lie to s, but he didnt want his weakness to show, so it was best not to say anything about yongguk.
He arrived at the door of yongguks apartment. Himchan doesnt bother to knock since he already knows the password to the door, he walks in and as soon as he does he sees yongguk lying on the cold floor gripping his stomach and his body curled up as he was hyperventilating.
"Yongguk! Whats wrong?" Himchan frantically kneals to yongguk, he touches yongguks forehead and feels the heat from yongguk.
"Him-chan.." yongguk says with a weak look in his eyes.
"Your burning up.." himchan says with worry.
"Help me... I....I missed you himchan." Yongguk said with a weak voice and a soft smile.
Himchans heart was about to burst from the helpless look yongguk was giving him. He reacts quickly and fixes yongguk up to his bed, he gets him his medicine. 
"take this yongguk you'll feel better.." Himchan says as he offers the medicine to yongguk.
"D-dont want...I hate it.." Yongguk complains as he looks away from himchans stare.
Himchan dismisses yongguks objection and drinks the medicine. Himchan then pressed his lips to yongguks as he transfered the liquid into yongguks mouth. Himchan released the kiss after yongguk swallowed the medicine. Due to yongguks weak state, he didnt even react to the kiss and wouldve let himchan continue, as his mouth was still open after there mouths were released.
"I'm going to go now, goodnight gukkie.I'll come check on you tomorrow." himchan said embarrassed at what he just did.
As himchan walks away yongguk tugs on himchans arm. 
"Please dont go.. Please..I want to feel more of your touch." Yongguks vulnerability was shown at its utmost. No one has ever seen this side of yongguk ever untill now.
Yongguk then pulls himchan to the small bed he laid on. Their bodies collided together, feet intangled with the each others. None spoke, the room was so quiet only there breathing was heard and their heartbeats synced together.
"Himchan can you sleep with me just this once" Yongguk says eye to eye of himchans.
"I'm so happy yongguk.. I missed you too... I wanted to see you again and caress you like this." Himchan said affectionately.
"I'm so glad." Yongguk says as he moves to himchans chest.
Himchan puts his arm over yongguk and watches the other sleep peacefully under him and falls asleep right after.