Final .

The night ocean .
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Chanyeol-ah!"

 

He turned to his side and smiles as her girl laughing to something he is not sure about. "Isnt it pretty ?" She asked and he just nod. The girl wrapped her hands around his before pulling him to a small shop that fills with flowers. "Will you gives me this flower on my birthday ?" She said and Chanyeol just nod to whatever she said. The girl was so dear to him- she was his everything. His life, his diamond, his other half. They may just met not long ago- but in a second that girl catch his eyes and since then he knew he would never let go. Even if it kills him.


"Stop nodding and say something" She pouts with a flower in her hands. Pretty. That was what he thought. This innocent little girl that he fells in love with. Despite his background that is known as one of the best bad guy in the town- that girl never leaves him. Even the scar right across his face- this girl never leaves him. Chanyeol grab that flower from her hand and put them back into its place.


"I will" He said and she smiles again. He could feels his heart that was long dead- beating so hard. "Really ?" thump "Chanyeol-ah!" She hug his right hand and leaned closer, "Promise me you will ?" thump


"Yes" He said, acting like none of her affected him. "Yes, I promise" For some reason he's scared she might hear to his heart beating. He tried to hold onto his breath until that girl let go of his hand and run to another place like how she will do everytime. Chanyeol finally smiles faintly as he look at the happy girl infront of him. Eventhough she always ran away from him- he know she will run back to him- like always.


"Chanyeol-ah !" She screams from afar and Chanyeol just look at her, "Tomorrow !" She said and he fell into confusion, "What about tomorrow ?" He mumbled to himself as he slowly take his step to the girl. It takes another eight more step to reached to her side when she continued, "My birthday"


"Ouh.." It hit him. He stop on his track and look back toward the flower shop before turning to that girl. On that time, he decides that the flower is nothing to be compared to her girl. He stands there with his hands in his pocket as the girl wait for him with her prettiest smiles and that crescent moon eyes. 

When the sun rise up on the sky, Chanyeol already stands infront of the flower shop. The owner of the flower shop almost got a heart attact after seeing a bad guy infront of him. Chanyeol extend his hand slowly and the old man take his step back in fear. "Give me all of those" Chanyeol pointed to the flower that his girl picked yesterday. "I-Im sorry?" The trembling old man fell into confusion, he totally thought that he is going to die that instant, "Here" Chanyeol throw a bunch of money to the floor right infront of him. 


"Are you going to stands there and do nothing ?" His hand reached for his gun in his pocket and slowly take it out as a warning to the old man. With trembling hands and great fear he managed to wrapped everything in place. Even Chanyeol's ringtone freak him out. In one swift movement, he pick up his phone and could hear cries of a girl. His girl.


"C-Chanyeol-ah.." Theres no excitement in his voice this time. He could tell she's in fear by his trembling voice, "Where are you ?" He asked and all he hear was her cries, "Im asking here- where are you ?!"


"Chanyeol.. Chan.. ha- its hurt- Chanyeo-"


Fck, He cursed under his breath. He wander around on the same place as his hand run through his hair in frustation. "Who is it ? Who makes you feels like-" "You have just an hour, Chan. You know where you got that scar on your face ? That's where the last time you will see her." A deep voice said from the other line. He still could listen to her cries, and it broke his heart that was long dead- it hurts so much. "Dont hurt her. Dont hurt her !" He screams before run all his might to the old abandoned factory.


He could imagine how she will be tied and all those fires to light up the places. For some reason tears slowly b in his eyes, but never fell down to his cheek as he never cry. He learned to kill and shed blood ever since he was little kids who dont even know how to spell words. He screamed out of frustation as he keep on running. Its her birthday. Its his fault her birthday turn to be like this. His great fear happened way too early that he has expected. Yes. He knows. He know things like this will happen. He have been always have many enemies around him- for all his life. He never knew what happiness or what life even mean before he met the girl. That girl.. that girl gives him reason to lives.


He cant live without her. He really cant.


He stop infront of the entrance as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter