Just do whatever you want

Little did you know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaebum wasn’t refused when jinyoung tells him to break up. He was not sure either about his feeling. He thought he was in love but at the same time he thinks he was not. There were times when he felt jinyoung was his everything but there were also were times when he felt he hated jinyoung so much.

 

“Let’s just break up. I cant stand it anymore”

 

Jaebum stared at his phone. Fighting with his own feeling. He was not sure what to reply. He hated himself so much as he couldn’t understand himself. Jinyoung was his boyfriend for two years and he still couldn’t feel the feeling that was supposed to be there.

 

Wasn’t it when we are in relationship, we should feel love and love each other? Why cant I feel that feeling? Am I sick? Why did I confess to jinyoung in the first place if I didn’t love him?

Those questions had been in Jaebum’s mind ever since their second time fought a year ago. Jaebum and Jinyoung were always fought over small things and they were always ended up parted for a while and back together again. Jaebum was the one who always approached first and acted like nothing happened. Jinyoung was playing along because he thinks he might lose him and yet he kept things inside waiting to be exploded.

 

Jinyoung was desperate for Jaebum’s love. He loved him so much as he cherishes him with all his might. He grew the feeling even he knew Jaebum lost interest toward him, if to judge from his behaviour. Jinyoung didn’t care about it as long as he can love jaebum and own him.

Jaebum was actually cared for Jinyoung. He was just not showed it and didn’t make it obvious. Whenever he and Jinyoung fought, Jaebum was nowher

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter