Jin is home again

The day Jin returned home
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jin was tired when he returned from Indonesia and wanted nothing more than to have a good soak and cuddle on the couch with his maknae. He had missed all of them but his heart was still hurting when he thought back of Jungkook's trembling lip and eyes full of unshed tears. He had never been apart from the boy for long since he joined the BTS group. He also feared the state their home. He knew his boyfriend was a walking disaster and the kids bumped into everything when they chased each other. Hopefully nothing got broken or burned too much beyond repairs.

He didn't tell anyone he'd arrive, only their manager who came to pick him up knew. He quietly opened the door, expecting Yoongi and Hoseok to be at the studio and Namjoon out with the kids but everyone was at home.
His heart warmed at the familiar scent of home, he really missed them more than he thought. He smiled when Yoongi walked to them, stopping dead in his tracks.
"I am home, Yoongi-ah" Jin smiled sweetly and though Yoongi only nodded, his gummy smile revealed he was happy to see Jin. The eldest affectionately ruffled his hair and walked straight to the noisy and messy livingroom.

The boys were playing video games, not noticing him until Jungkook made a mistake and cursed. "Language, Kookie" Jin corrected automatically and chuckled when all three dropped their controllers and stared wide eyed at him for a moment before launching themselves at him. All three started talking and firing questions at him until Yoongi scolded them for not letting Jin breathe. The eldest smiled affectionately at the usually silent boy and patted the seat next to him. If the maknaes were his babies, Yoongi was the helpful and sensible eldest child. "You look tired, Yoongi-ah" He shrugged so Jimin spoke up, "Kookie had a nightmare so leader appa and hyungie stayed up to calm him... hyungie is daebak" Jin smiled when Yoongi pinched Jimin's cheek affectionately.

Jin made his way to the kitchen where Hoseok was humming while cleaning. Jin's was once again flooded by the overwhelming amount of love for s... no, not just members, his family... He gently called out Hoseok's name and the youngster turned around with a smile that could lit up the entire world. Jin smiled when the orange haired boy practically jumped on him, hugging him. "Thank you for keeping everything clean,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter