What???

Love Me or Hate Me

 

'You were outside a cafe shop alone waiting for JungKook. It was your guys 2nd anniversary. You checked your phone to find out what time it was. You already waited 2 full minutes.

'Aishhhh what's taking this boy so long?' You thought. When you were about to call him he showed up at the front door of the cafe panting with a bouquet of roses and a tiny box. 

"JungKook I'm over here." JungKook looked over to the direction the voice was coming from. He looked up at you and smiled brightly. He walked over to you and pecked you on your cheek. "JungKook what took you so long? Even I woke up faster than you and I'm a girl." You said looking at the menu. "JungKook looked over at you and said,"Because of these gifts." "Can I open the box?" You looked at it and slid your hand across the table but before you could get it he slapped your hand. "When were done eating okay?" He smiled at you and called the waitress over so you guys could order.

You ordered a caramel macchiato and a sandwich. JungKook ordered an espresso and a BIG muffin that he couldn't finish and you had to help him.

"Ahhhhh that was delicious!" JungKook patted his belly. You leaned in the table and cupped your face and acted cute. "JungKookie oppa can I open it now?" You scrunched up your nose and winked. "Aishhh Yah stop acting cute or i will pinch your cheeks!" You just laughed stopped acting cute because when he pinches it HURTS! It's like getting a needle in your cheek. 

JungKook opened his phone and checked his news feed. You stared at his as his eyes got wider. "JungKook is something wrong?" "Uh- OH nothing is wrong...just um let me see your phone." He stuttered while saying that which is weird because he never stuttered in front of you before. He snatched your phone and did the lock since he knew it was his birthday date. (1997) 

 

JungKook pov: 

I took her phone and unlocked it. I immediately went to (any social media). It was there the rumor about me cheating in Y/N with Bae Suzy.

 

                                       

Hai I hoped you liked this chapter! There is many more to come.~~ You can also request what you want to happened throughout the story and I will choose the one that I like!