SarangHae Kryber

SarangHae

Mianhae~ This drabble was written inbetween filling out orders for my business so it's far from perfect but i hope y'all like it, even if it's just a little ( ^ _ ^ ) Much Love <33333333333333

 

Amber ran her fingers through the stray strands of hair that had fallen into Krystal's face, enjoying the feel of their silkiness on her fingertips for a second, before pushing the dark locks behind the younger womans ear.

"We don't have to do this you know?" she whispered, her voice soft and low

Krystal nodded her head "I want to" she replied as she pulled the other woman into her arms, embracing her fully, inhaling the sweet scent of Amber's perfume, the musky smell invading her senses, intoxicating and drawing her more into the older womans hold.

The bare shoulder against her lips was too much of a temptation for Amber to resist as she pressed a chaste kiss to the pale, flawless skin there, enjoying the smile she felt against her own shoulder before the favour was returned.

"I love you Krys" it came out rushed but it felt right. It was true, it had always been true ever since she first laid eyes on the beautiful young woman, she felt it, the flippy floppy way her heart leapt in her chest, the smile that she couldn't help curving her lips upwards and the need she felt to know every single thing she could about this stunning creature. It didn't matter that it was another woman, it never would.

Krystal's smile grew larger, she knew Amber was in love with her, she was desperate to hear those three words from the older womans lips for a long time. Ever since they met, Krystal had known there was something special about her unnie, something amazing, something she wanted to be part of. She had never found another female attractive before ever and she couldn't explain the longing she felt within to touch Amber, to have her touch her too, to kiss her, hold her. She needed to be with the older woman, the very thought of never fulfilling this all consuming wish, broke her heart. She prayed for a miracle, she prayed that her unnie would want her too, she prayed hard and it worked. Amber loved her back.

"I love you too Amber" she felt pride well within her very soul, pride at the fact that this woman loved her, proud of the fact that she was happy and not in the least ashamed of their relationship, proud of both of them.

Pulling her body back slightly, Amber's eyes met with Krystal's, she smiled, it was returned in the most beautiful way, her pretty dongsaeng's lip's curving up, perfect white teeth sparkling back at Amber. She could truly say she had never been happier than she was right now.

Her eyes fluttered closed as she leaned forward, lips brushing against Krystal's, her hands coming up and cupping the other womans jawline, pulling her to her, pressing her lips harder, the feeling of her partners hands wrapping around her waist only furthering her desire to feel more. More mouth, more lips, a deeper kiss.

Her tongue s out to sweep across Krystal's pouty bottom lip, the taste of the younger woman on her taste buds, filling her with need. Amber pushed her wet muscle fast into her dongsaeng's mouth, not willing to wait much longer for permission, the want to devour the delectable pair of lips whole, was too intense.

Krystal's eyes flew open in shock at the feel of being invaded so harshly but the feel of her unnie's tongue gliding slowly up and down her own was too much, her eyelids slipped closed as her grip on Amber's waist tightened. She pressed her own smooth, hot muscle against the older womans, their mouths moving in unison, the taste of each other, driving the other on. This was the first time Krystal had ever shared saliva with anyone and it felt so good, so right. Like she needed this, just to live, like Amber's mouth was her very life blood itself. How she had survived without it so far, puzzled her.

A soft moan escaped between their connected mouths as Amber leaned closer still, her body pressing hard up against Krystal's almost pushing the other woman backwards.

"Krys......"

Every syllable was hungrily swallowed up by the younger woman.

Krystal's body fell back onto the mattress, pulling her unnie with her, their lip's never once losing their connection. Her hands roamed down to cup Amber's full, round jean clad behind, squeezing gently the small mounds.

"What the hell are you two doing?"

Both the women laying horizontal on the bed, froze on the spot before jumping apart and sitting bolt upright.

Standing in the doorway, her arms folded over her chest, Luna was grinning across the room at the two. Amber and Krystal shared a horrified expression. Although they weren't ashamed of what they shared, they weren't yet ready to share their new found relationship with the rest of the band.

"It's about time y'all got it on" she winked before turning on her heels and exiting the room

Krystal mouthed a 'what the hell?' at Amber, who in return shrugged her shoulders, totally bewildered

"Dinner's ready girls" Luna yelled over her shoulder, trace of a smile evident in her playful tone.

"At least we don't need to explain ourselves to them, right?" it was more of a seeking for reassurance than an actual question

"Right" krystal agreed, not really sure what she had just agreed to.

It would take some time for tonight's events to unjumble themselves in both girls minds and make any sort of sense at all but it was ok, afterall, they have forever.